Which porn star does your wife resemble

Ok so not a porn Star but who's familiar with the BiG Bang Theory sitcom. Picture an older Melissa Raunch but with darker blonde and smaller tits. That's Mrs. Screwher!

I can't think of a porn star that my wife resembles. Which is a good thing, I guess. I'd never the house lol
 
Thank you for the visual

Ok so not a porn Star but who's familiar with the BiG Bang Theory sitcom. Picture an older Melissa Raunch but with darker blonde and smaller tits. That's Mrs. Screwher!

I can't think of a porn star that my wife resembles. Which is a good thing, I guess. I'd never the house lol

Love your thread and now you've added a visual for all of us, thank you!.
 
Oh my god!! What Gen Xer didn't want to fuck Debbie Harry!!

I don't think I ever told my wife that I occasionally imagined I was fucking Debbie but having said that it probably didn't help with my unreliable stamina issues. I wonder if my wife ever pretended she was being "fingered" by Kris Kristofferson while I was fucking her whom I have been told I resemble (my tiny penis being the exception)
 
Girlfriend looks like Audrey Bitoni.. So much so that i sent her a pic of her once and my girlfriend said she had to do a double take because she thought the pic was of her.. The only difference is my gf has natural tits
 
My wife resembles Maria Moore and our playmate resembles a dark haired Samantha Anderson (which is why we chose her)
 
Just realized that my wife resembles the milf porn star Nina Hartley.

Spent party of a snowy day yesterday watching Nina movies and then pumping my wife full of cum in state of high excitement

Anyone else had a similar experience?

Must be nice.
 
my ex-wife looked just like kristal summers without the fake rack.
 
Christy

My favorite porn star from the early 90's was Christy Canyon. I loved her tits.

Jay
 
It's not a facial resemblance. But in terms of physical resemblance, she resembles Jessica Bangkok. A curvy and voluptous Asian body.
 
My wife resembles a cold stone found at the bottom of a fucking cold lake...
 
She has an ass like Sophia Castello or Rose Monroe. She kind of resembles Kim Kardashian facial features wise.
 
No One

It's a shame, but there isn't any resemblance to any one! In appearance nor expertise.
 
For mine, it would be Cadence Lux, especially in the face, but more like Natalia Starr in body (boobs). Now if only she did anal like Natalia...
 
Mine has an uncanny resemblance to Nina Hartley. She is a college teacher with lots of hot young guys in her class. Love watching Nina movies with Nina doing young guys and imagining it is Cindy
 
My Fiancee most resembles Diana from famegirls, however, with freckles, slightly smaller nipples and green eyes.
Breasts & Ass could be from the same mould at the factory.
Attached image had her asking "I can't remember posing for that picture!"
 

Attachments

  • 6_big-3.jpg
    6_big-3.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
Shes been out of porn a long time but my husband used to say I looked like Tracey Adams
 
My 47yo blond milf wife

Mmmm my carrie looks like a slightly ynger Julia Ann with shorter hair. I love her porns and use her pics as the body when I make fakes of my wife. Iblove her huge tits and fat ass and creamy white skin. Especially when she is fucking bbc mmmmmm
Julia that is i wish my carrie was fucking bbc ;)
 
Back
Top