Nova's Closet

Good grief. Y'all ain't never satisfied. I could post full-frontal nakey, and all I'd hear would be, "More!"

Men. :rolleyes:

But hold up. I might have something already in here...

~rummages around in the closet~

Aha! I knew it was in here!

Here you go, cleavage whore. ;):D

From the closet

I like your closet choice ;)

Creating this seems a bit of an overstep, especially considering the company I'm assuming to keep in here. Just wanted a place to put my things is all.

Best regards-
Nova

I'm enjoying your place to put your things and all..... I do like where your mind is :devil:

Robes? Didn't Pierre lose his head over that?

Not before he attempted suicide by shot to the...jaw? Going out on a limb here to say he wasn't that committed to the cause. Those beheaded at his behest should have prayed for the same...wait for it...aim.

“But she makes hungry
Where she most satisfies...”

― William Shakespeare, Antony and Cleopatr

:cool:

Quite :cool: Which is why I came back for it.

Secrets revealed. If they ever were secrets...

And your words made me think. Thank you. :)

Such hunger consumes.
It broils. It blooms.
Satisfaction it constantly seeks.
It claws from inside.
Demands a boon to the Hyde.
Forever wash, repent, then repeat.

Good grief. Y'all ain't never satisfied. I could post full-frontal nakey, and all I'd hear would be, "More!"

Men. :rolleyes:

But hold up. I might have something already in here...

~rummages around in the closet~

Aha! I knew it was in here!

Here you go, cleavage whore. ;):D

From the closet

Yes, okay, I do have a fondness for cleavage, and you have some very nice cleavage, and I do like to see it. But you seem to like to show it too. I mean who wears a tiny, flowery bikini top when they're really well endowed, and the poor little top can't really cover all that much and there's lots of cleavage showing, and probably some side boob too? You're probably not wearing it just because you like flowery tops. That's my take.

As for the full-frontal nudity pics, I'm kind of offended that you would accuse me of demanding more and more if you posted one. I don't see myself as that kind of guy. Of course, there's only one way to find out.

Peter_Paul_Rubens_-_Roman_Charity_-_WGA20419.jpg

I mean who wears a tiny, flowery bikini top when they're really well endowed, and the poor little top can't really cover all that much and there's lots of cleavage showing, and probably some side boob too?
This guy maybe?

As for the full-frontal nudity pics, I'm kind of offended that you would accuse me of demanding more and more if you posted one. I don't see myself as that kind of guy.
Online mistranslation, I guess. 'Cause I wasn't going for offending anyone.

Of course, there's only one way to find out.
:rolleyes:

More selective how? I'm curious...

The Greeks were as kinky as the Romans but they tended to keep it private or in small groups. The Romans were famous for their huge orgies. Bacchanalia at it's height.

In their haste making love in a dare
Two young lovers fell out of a chair
Both thought it kinky
to fuck like a slinky
rolling over and over down the stair

The Greeks were as kinky as the Romans but they tended to keep it private or in small groups. The Romans were famous for their huge orgies. Bacchanalia at it's height.

Selectiveness has its place. Orgies do, too, so...

I was cruising through Google looking up stuff on ancient-day sex stuff, andI came across the History of Sex series on YouTube. It seems as if the Greeks had their own version of "For a good time call..."

Purportedly, inscribed on a rock up on Mt. Hymettus in Athens is the following (translated for easier reading): "Aithonides is beautiful and willingly takes it up the backside."

(I tried researching this claim to check the validity, but got completely sidetracked by ass-fuck po rn.)

Back