Status
Not open for further replies.
heheh I hope I do I've known you a pretty long time ;P

it was a very naughty mood

heheh yum yum definatley
guess i should be taking pics of my secretary outfit next

haha saw that why would i love that? not really a fan of pee

heh glad to be of service and i really liked the film

it is really good had the awkward moment where she was fucking herself in a toilet and moaning really loud and i left it on to answer the door turned out to be a police man i had to let in. awkward.

yes sir definatley....except doubt id kill a worm

heheh thankyou

i don't know, just thought it was a very bizarre scene...

With a little persausion the cork pops out and a spray of foamy wine comes from the bottle. You try to catch it in the glasses, and a little drips over your thighs. I continue to fill the glasses. I raise my glass to yours and we chink them together. "To us" I whisper. "and as I shan't be around next week, "Have a very happy birthday on Monday, my sweet slut"

I place my glass by my side and stoop to lick the spilt wine from your thighs.

mmmm moans softly spreading my legs a little. loving the feel of your warm tongue caressing my soft skin. taking a sip of my drink.

I know I don't post in here a lot. But don't take that as meaning I don't like what you do.
You are one sexy lady!

Hmmmm. Sexy secretary missfangbanger. Almost worth starting a company just so I could hire you. Uniform would be easy ;)

heheh and what would your company be doing?

So why did the cops have to come over and be let in?

oh my mum got a load of stuff robbed...car ipod ipad and camera's anyway some crazy ass undercover police shit went down :p
reminds me i need a popo outfit

heheh and what would your company be doing?

oh my mum got a load of stuff robbed...car ipod ipad and camera's anyway some crazy ass undercover police shit went down :p
reminds me i need a popo outfit

H yeah always wanted to be padded down by some sexy slut in a uniform Hey watch those hands. :devil:

heheh would be fun except im not very good at being dominant. so might be interesting

So maybe a timid pat down might be fun with your partner instructing you to check him out real good. Have to admit it did feel good as your shaking hand slid over the bulge in my pants. Did I notice you lick your lips when you felt my erection?

Ohh you in a sexy cop outfit very hot indeed. Why does the idea of using cuffs against you just pop into my head.

So maybe a timid pat down might be fun with your partner instructing you to check him out real good. Have to admit it did feel good as your shaking hand slid over the bulge in my pants. Did I notice you lick your lips when you felt my erection?

my cheeks flushing as i pat you down my fingers trailing timidly over your bulge. crouched down looking up at you.my tight knickers over my pussy.

Oh anything. As long as your sat at the desk, in just your crotchless underwear, glasses and a come fuck me smile :D

yes sir can i get you a coffee *uses the fuck me smile*

Ohh you in a sexy cop outfit very hot indeed. Why does the idea of using cuffs against you just pop into my head.

mmmm making an arrest and having the cuffs used against me sounds like a lot of fun...overpowering a police officer naughty boy

my cheeks flushing as i pat you down my fingers trailing timidly over your bulge. crouched down looking up at you.my tight knickers over my pussy.

yes sir can i get you a coffee *uses the fuck me smile*

mmmm making an arrest and having the cuffs used against me sounds like a lot of fun...overpowering a police officer naughty boy

Partner I think he's packing, let's see what you are trying to hide here as you look up at me with that wicked smile on your face. Reach for my belt, unbuckle it and slide my zipper down reaching into my shorts wrapping your hand around my cock and bringing it out right in front if your face. Licking your lips you open your mouth and take the mushroom head in your warm mouth sucking my length down your right throat

Morning sexy

So are you ready for next Sunday?

afternoon here :)
and why whats happening next sunday?

Partner I think he's packing, let's see what you are trying to hide here as you look up at me with that wicked smile on your face. Reach for my belt, unbuckle it and slide my zipper down reaching into my shorts wrapping your hand around my cock and bringing it out right in front if your face. Licking your lips you open your mouth and take the mushroom head in your warm mouth sucking my length down your right throat

gagging a little as you press into my throat. my lips at your base nose to your tummy. my tongue pressing against your balls pushing you to the roof of my mouth my hands massaging your balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back