Arouse me in 5 words...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lifting legs over my head.

Don't ask. Although I was able to find 2 1/2 of the three questions that I needed, it's the fourth time in my life that I have ever gone into an exam underprepared. It wasn't a pleasant feeling. I know that the same will happen this Wednesday, but I can't seem to save myself. I've reflected on this over the weekend and decided that I need to chat with a counsellor on Thursday to ensure that the same will not happen again next semester. While I think that this is what I want there would be no point in continuing if it isn't.

Lifting legs over my head.

Don't ask. Although I was able to find 2 1/2 of the three questions that I needed, it's the fourth time in my life that I have ever gone into an exam underprepared. It wasn't a pleasant feeling. I know that the same will happen this Wednesday, but I can't seem to save myself. I've reflected on this over the weekend and decided that I need to chat with a counsellor on Thursday to ensure that the same will not happen again next semester. While I think that this is what I want there would be no point in continuing if it isn't.

Revealing your moistened pussy lips

(oh k, hope everything is ok. Am sure it was fine,dont stress to much. When is the next exam?)

Soft breath inspires bodily tingles.

Nipples erect in immediate response.

Hungry eyes feast on body.
Hungry hands grip hips bruisingly.
Hungry mouth ravishes my nipples.
Hungry nose smells my arousal.
Ears hunger for my whimpering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back