Strap-on experiences

You don't need to join a church, just come on over here..I'll give you quite a bit of pent up energy of mine. I'm sure that you'll enjoy giving me what I need to get that. :)

Uh oh, MissI sounds hungry. Look out gentlemen!

;)

Hello Miss I and Tiez. If either of you find yourself in Manhattan, I'll make myself "available." Thanks for hot, fun posts!

I have previously posted my first strap on experience in this thread. It was only about a month ago. Time for an update?

I wish.

I have been waiting patiently. That is, I have been aching to be fucked by my wife again. Every day has begun with me wondering whether today will finally be the day when she will stretch my arse again.

She has teased me with suggestions about getting a bigger dildo. We have spoken about getting another girl to join us. Now she says she wants to watch the other girl fuck me with a strap on.

She plays with my arse. She has inserted a smaller dildo in my arse while she was masturbating me. I kind of lost control. I was on my back and I could feel her hand up agains the flesh of my buttocks. She had forced the lovely thing as far as it would go and then I started. I began to bear down on the dildo. I began to shove my arse up and down it. I was grinding down on it like I wanted to break it in half. Why? Because it felt fucking fantastic. I came, sure, but I think I would have come even if she wasn't masturbating me.

She just smiled and said: "Hmm...".

Oh, this is killing me. I have completely given myself over to her and it is just a constant longing. And all the while she remains just out of reach. She gives me just enough to keep me burning but really never enough.

Please feel free to share your experiences here.

1-Did you ever use a strap-on?

2-Was ever one used on you?

3-How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

4-Would you do it again?

Has one of you ladies ever had the pleasure to be fucked thorougly with a strap-on by another woman? :)

1-Often;

2-Often;

3-knowing how to use one properly takes both mechanical skill and intuition regarding timing, movement, etc. It's nothing like using a dong, which most of us are familiar with. When choosing a strap-on, you should spend a bit more and get the kind of belt with changeable dong attachments, and select on just a tiny bit larger than might be 100% comfortable for your partner. It should totally fill the initial space provided and then some. It should never just glide in and out smoothly, especially if you are going some BDSM play.

4-Absolutely

I have not seen many pictures on this thread lately, just going to add an old one and, If everything goes as planned ;) , maybe a new one this week.

Jill

PS. Hi to all my old friends, hope you guys are still around!

Attachments

• strp1.jpg
    strp1.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,772
miss me?

Am I not the elusiive one? I miss you all! and here is a pic for you all to drool over

Attachments

• tn_02.jpg
    tn_02.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 2,018
hi

I have not seen many pictures on this thread lately, just going to add an old one and, If everything goes as planned ;) , maybe a new one this week.

Jill

Well I am not an old friend but I would like to be a new one, especailly if that is you in that pic.

Jill

Am I not the elusiive one? I miss you all! and here is a pic for you all to drool over

Very nice pic Terri, hot as hell. Wish I could join those 2. MMMM

Had to buy a new strap on harness - I lost 45 plus pounds and well the one I had just couldn't be modified anymore (you can only punch in so many holes until you get frustrated with shit that slips!). I am a happy camper and who knows- may get a pic soon if he agrees (undoubtedly it will be just of me in it...)

Needless to say, this is a normal part of my sex life and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Had to buy a new strap on harness - I lost 45 plus pounds and well the one I had just couldn't be modified anymore (you can only punch in so many holes until you get frustrated with shit that slips!). I am a happy camper and who knows- may get a pic soon if he agrees (undoubtedly it will be just of me in it...)

Needless to say, this is a normal part of my sex life and I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Let's hope he agrees.......I'd love to see THE NEW YOU...in your NEW HARNESS. Have fun Darlin'.:kiss:
Erica

Did you ever use a strap-on?

Yes. Bought one strap-on harness called the Mustang, was a rubber non-penis looking dildo, to have in case I found someone into it. Used it on myself to start... then got a Cyberskin dildo, which isnt really made for it, but still fits the harness.

Was ever one used on you?

Yes... though not the ones that I have. Met a woman who had her own purple dildo and harness, and she used it very well on me.

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)?

Felt wonderful! Was very hot and erotic having a woman use it on me, having her be in control like that.

Would you do it again?

Most definitely!!! Always seeking a woman who is into it... I'm in Atlanta area if there are any women who would like to, LOL!

Still waiting...

And as I'm single at the moment I might be waiting a while longer, but...

I'm so glad this thread is still around, it's a classic, and it just goes to show how many people are into this.

Personally, my ever evolving fantasy involves:

My hands are tied behind my back, and she's 'encouraged' me to kneel face down on the bed, my ass up high in the air, totally open and exposed.

She'd use her tongue first, shoving it in, then a finger, then two... or more.

and then, of course, she'd fuck me with her big cock, slamming into me. Something little too big perhaps, there's an aspect of fear involved. I don't want to be fucked with something small, but she'd take it easy at first, slowly, slowly easing it in, stretching me wider, and wider....

A mirror by our side would be good, I want to watch her big breasts shake as she pounds me, I want to see her sweat.

Hmmm

Oh, and shameless plug time, 'Meeting For Lunch At Sam's Cafe' might interest some of you strap on freaks out there! :)

I love this thread.

scenario

Nice scenario, I must admit... quite a turn-in. I'd be open to something like you described. On the other hand, I sometimes wonder if some guys are hesitant to ask for sex with a strap-on for fear of being dominated to this extent. I wonder if the misconception that a woman with a strap-on couldn't be gentle is true? I guess it's just like any other type of sex... there are varying degrees of dominance and it's okay if you want it rougher or gentler.

I hope you get to live out the fantasy you described!

In terms of the original four questions posed:

Did you ever use a strap-on? No, but I plan to... very soon. He's looking forward to it.

Was ever one used on you? No, but I wouldn't be opposed.

How did it feel for you (active or passive part)? I'm looking forward to being the giver. I'm a bit nervous about the mechanics of it all and pleasing... not hurting him.

Would you do it again? I'll let you know afterwards, but I'm guessing I'd be more than happy to oblige!

And as I'm single at the moment I might be waiting a while longer, but...

I'm so glad this thread is still around, it's a classic, and it just goes to show how many people are into this.

Personally, my ever evolving fantasy involves:

My hands are tied behind my back, and she's 'encouraged' me to kneel face down on the bed, my ass up high in the air, totally open and exposed.

She'd use her tongue first, shoving it in, then a finger, then two... or more.

and then, of course, she'd fuck me with her big cock, slamming into me. Something little too big perhaps, there's an aspect of fear involved. I don't want to be fucked with something small, but she'd take it easy at first, slowly, slowly easing it in, stretching me wider, and wider....

A mirror by our side would be good, I want to watch her big breasts shake as she pounds me, I want to see her sweat.

Hmmm

Oh, and shameless plug time, 'Meeting For Lunch At Sam's Cafe' might interest some of you strap on freaks out there! :)

I love this thread.

This has always been one of my fantasies.
We have not used a dildo yet but my husband loves anal play. I have mentioned this before to him and hes a little concerned there will be too much pain.

What is the best type to use if your new to dildos for a guy:) Im thinking maybe a smaller realistic one. One that might feel like a real cock.

Also for you expirienced ones. Any advice on making it great so he wants to do it again :devil:

Nice scenario, I must admit... quite a turn-in. I'd be open to something like you described. On the other hand, I sometimes wonder if some guys are hesitant to ask for sex with a strap-on for fear of being dominated to this extent. I wonder if the misconception that a woman with a strap-on couldn't be gentle is true? I guess it's just like any other type of sex... there are varying degrees of dominance and it's okay if you want it rougher or gentler.

I understand this statement and I know when my husband and I decided to play this way on a regular basis, it was an issue for myself. He was my Dom and I struggled initially with how to wrap my brain around an activity that has always been from the dominant perspective. What works is the fact that this is something he enjoyed and wanted and since that was HIS choice - who was I to complain or balk. It always has been about pleasing him and what I got out of it was secondary. Of course the fact that I can orgasm from fucking him has changed that slightly and the lines between domination/submission tends to blur a bit these days - ultimately it really is about his needs.

Strap-on

This is a great thread. Its amazing to see so many guys who are in to strap-on play. I have always fantasized about having a strap-on used on me. This fantasy started with when my ex introduced prostate massages while jerking me off or during oral sex, the sensation and feelings was amazing. I brought up the idea of having my ex use a strap-on but you could tell she was a little freaked out about the idea. I think she was afraid I was bi-sexual or something. The current girl who I am seeing now is open to the idea and we have purchased a strap-on. We have only used it once with very little success, during pentration I couldn't handle the girth of the dildo that was attached and it wasn't a pleasant feeling. The other problem that we face is that I am Dominant in the relationship, and reading in other posts as well it seems hard to identify the boundry line when a women uses a strap-on her male Dominant. My g/f is pretty much submissive but can switch in to an aggressive behavior but still not a Dominating one, which is fine by me sich I enjoy her submissiveness. We still play with many other toys, I occassionally will use a small anal plug when masturbating, and my g/f has a small 3 inch metal vibrator that she inserts into my ass while sucking or jerking me off, which I enjoy. Maybe one day we can try the strap-on again because it still remains one my favorite fantasies.

This is a great thread. The current girl who I am seeing now is open to the idea and we have purchased a strap-on. We have only used it once with very little success, during pentration I couldn't handle the girth of the dildo that was attached and it wasn't a pleasant feeling.

We have one called Bend Over Beginner Kit. It has a harness, two small interchangeable dildos and a vibrator in the harness for stimulating her clitoris while she does me. Either of the dildos slip right in with lube. She loves to fuck my ass while she gives me a handjob. It feels so good. We usually cum together.

i love this thread-its becoming a regular part of the play i have with my current FB-i wish i'd had the courage and confidence to fulfill my ex partners fantasies regarding this-now i have lost time to make up!!!

Back