Red's Thread - come in and read a bit, post a bit, and lick a bit... okay... alot!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon. ;)

Hi. :) I'm doing well, thank you. And yourself?

I'm doing well, but that's not what you said in "three things"...

My big frustration today is that I'm supposed to organize a big meeting for next fall. However, our company doesn't really have good facilities to host this meeting, and I don't have a budget to fund purchasing them. But I'm supposed to do this for the company. Yay me. Why do I agree to these things???

I'm doing well, but that's not what you said in "three things"...

My big frustration today is that I'm supposed to organize a big meeting for next fall. However, our company doesn't really have good facilities to host this meeting, and I don't have a budget to fund purchasing them. But I'm supposed to do this for the company. Yay me. Why do I agree to these things???

I'll survive - how's that? :kiss:

I used to volunteer to do that sort of thing all the time when I was a Girl Scout leader, I miss interacting with the kids, but I don't miss the headaches.

I know what you mean. I have other true volunteer stuff I do as well. :rolleyes:

You better survive!

I don't volunteer much right now, I am however going to pick it back up after the three kids are out of school and it'll probably be through the CASA program. (Court Appointed Special Advocate)

:kiss:

I don't volunteer much right now, I am however going to pick it back up after the three kids are out of school and it'll probably be through the CASA program. (Court Appointed Special Advocate)

:kiss:

Oh LORD! That's a tough volunteer gig. I have a friend who is a lawyer and she has done that both as a volunteer and pro-bono and for the state.

I'm glad someone does it. I couldn't stand it. I'd beat the shit out of some of those people (not the kids obviously)...

Oh LORD! That's a tough volunteer gig. I have a friend who is a lawyer and she has done that both as a volunteer and pro-bono and for the state.

I'm glad someone does it. I couldn't stand it. I'd beat the shit out of some of those people (not the kids obviously)...

They ask that you commit to one case at a time, which I don't have a problem with at all, and they ask you to commit until the case is done, usually lasting a year, again no issue with that. I want to be able to commit 110% to the case, and I don't think I'm in a position I can do that right now.

They ask that you commit to one case at a time, which I don't have a problem with at all, and they ask you to commit until the case is done, usually lasting a year, again no issue with that. I want to be able to commit 110% to the case, and I don't think I'm in a position I can do that right now.

That makes sense. Wait until you can do a job you will be proud of and happy with. Still, I admire anyone who would do this. Even think about doing it.

That makes sense. Wait until you can do a job you will be proud of and happy with. Still, I admire anyone who would do this. Even think about doing it.

I love kids, and get so angry when I hear about the injustices they suffer. My mother says I should go back to school for social work, but this is also the same mom who told me I should be a Baker, as well as many other things in life. lol

originaldandy.jpg

I think I want to be a dandelion seed
Slide through the air
Sit at your side
Quietly listen to you breathe
To hear you laugh
To see you cry

Sit in the grass
Sink into the ground
Quickly burrow into the earth
To watch you dance
To catch your eye

Stir passion in your gaze
Seek out your touch
Quit only when you tire of me
To have your fingers hold me just once
To feel your breath before you send me soaring again

Yes, I want to be a dandelion seed, so maybe - just maybe you'll notice me

Hey Red, Can I borrow some space until I decide where to put blurt thread #3?

Blame HesterPrynne for this one.

Air kisses seasoned with chagrin.
Not as if there were any desire,
only embarrassment.
Okay there is some desire
but I try and hide it,
shifting in my chair
and making subtle movements
to hide protusions.
Thank God you can’t see the steam
coming from the scene
playing out in my daydreams.
Where lips are joined not just to lips
but to all I might require.
With no need or want
to hide my want.
And I lack subtlety.

How are you tonight?---;):rose:
I'm doing well, though trying to get that number down to 0 is hard, but it's a coming. :D How are you this fine night?

only embarrassment.
but I try and hide it,
shifting in my chair
to hide protusions.
coming from the scene
With no need or want
to hide my want.
And I lack subtlety.

Of course you can, and I shall be sure to thank her. :)

only embarrassment.
but I try and hide it,
shifting in my chair
to hide protusions.
coming from the scene
With no need or want
to hide my want.
And I lack subtlety.

Oh my .... Wow. I am truly flattered.

Thank you. :eek:

For the candy lover....

She loves her suckers,
and I do as well,
as her sensuous tongue
licks that candy
smooth.
Slow sucks to taste the sweetness
as she lingers over her treat.
Until she licks it
to the very core.
No biting for this girl,
her tongue and lips to all the work.
And her kisses are the sweeter
for it.

Mm... so that's why I slept so well. ;)

Good morning!!! And guess what - story number three of the return to writing saga has come out. :nana:

Sinful Pleasures on a Rainy Night - group sex with MFM and MF scenes and light BDSM. I really hope you all enjoy. It is a longer submission - 4 Lit. pages, but really worth it, I think. The story just kept growing - no pun intended.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back