Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe I can't find anyone from 408 or 650 area code here.

To make it searchable:

00650 or 00408 looking for women in their mid 30es to mid 40es.

Well established, professional bay area make here.

Let's get some sizzle in the cold time of the year.

The list will be long

MWM, 54, retired military, and still working. Active, and inshape

00404, 00678, 00770 Greater Atl Area
00864 - Greenville SC, travel there often for work, around 15 trips this year
00804 - Richmond VA, travel often there for work, 6-10 trips / year

I'm available always on YM

Last edited:
older man (40s) home alone for some strange reason on a Thursday. Very vivid imagination and dark voice

817 here! 38/male, very athletic, likes to chat about fetishes. male or female welcome. Down for anything :rolleyes:

604 straight married white male 38 y/o. Always good for a chat with ladies. Beyond that? Maybe, maybe not.

Avid reader of scifi/fantasy and/or erotica. I've always been a writer but afraid I'm no good.

I've written a few things, mostly poetry. Couple unfinished stories. Never published (except poetry when I was a kid).

Recently finished a story/chapter and am now looking for editor before I publish here. It probably sucks but what the hell. I won't learn anything if I don't start getting feedback.

I'm married and live in the 301 area codes. Just looking to chat I'm a writer of erotic stories and poems. I'm a professional woman and I am very sensual and erotic. I have yahoo messenger too! Kitten

Be nice to exchange thoughts on how what makes kissing steamy and hot!

What about an Area Code of Melbourne, Australia?

Long distance chats or short distance chats or in person.

Male 34, married, into athletics and having some fun.

Hope to get to know you, nothing short, more friendship with some naughty talk.

Yahoo or Kik as nudeausrunner

Im a 25 year old make from the Charlotte area of north Carolina. I love chatting. I have many interests sexual and not so feel free to pm me any time.

Flat out of luck, eh?

Well, hell's bells! Whaddya do if you're deaf and don't use the phone? Just saying ...... 😛

Ga

I'm married, 50, area code 404. Love sex and want to continue to share my fantasies, Unfortunately my SO has lots all interest in sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back