Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should see if we can capture Isaac the Love Boat bartender or Sam Malone. But then, I can make just about any drink that is possible with the liquor we have on hand.

Belly up to the bar and order up folks!!!

I will take a Long Island Tea, and make it strong.
Then I need someone to take care of the after effects!
Wanna volunteer?

I sneak silently up to the moat, hop it, walk up to door and knock. I'm Wearing; cameo pants, a green long sleeve shirt, black soft rubber soled boots, and a brown Slicker. carrying; a p90, a 9mm Beretta on my right hip, a dirk on my left, a hunting knife at the back of my belt, and a Taurus Judge between my shoulder blades. There are also a number of knives hidden in my clothing, and extra ammo, and food in my backpack. Can I come in?

Got any zombie bites on ya?

*Som sips his own Long Island next to Whip, looking around as the others reappear.* Evenin yall. *before returning his attention to the upset lil lady at his side*

*Som hears the request as he reappears* Sure thing Whip. One extra strong Island coming up. *He brings it over to her, plopping down beside her, handing it over.* You okay?
* sigh*
Yeah, I'm fine. Hell of a day though.

Not yet, but if the sounds I head down the road are any indication...

Well, I might make fun of your Belgian and Italian weapons as being from countries that are notoriously bad at making war...but it's all in good fun.

Come on in.

*Offers a hug, arm stretchin out around her.* Well, if ya want an ear, shoulder, or anything else, I'm happy to assist. May I ask what all happened?

*Offers a hug, arm stretchin out around her.* Well, if ya want an ear, shoulder, or anything else, I'm happy to assist. May I ask what all happened?
* curls up under his arm and sucks at the ice tea*
Just a really long day where I feel like I didnt accomplish much.

This place is filling up nicely.

BCarlo...tell us what you saw out there. Where ya been? How is it?

This place is filling up nicely.

BCarlo...tell us what you saw out there. Where ya been? How is it?

It's mess out there. Seeing as I don't where I am, I'm not sure where I've been, just be wandering and trying to stay alive. Didn't see any just now, but it sounded like there was a hole mess of em coming up road.

Meh, you don't have to always do something. They say in the Christian religion that even god rests once a week. *He pulls Whip into his lap, his massive body surrounding her, just holding, cuddling, comforting, occasionally sipping his own drink.* N hey, you always make every guy, and most of the females here grin and perk up when you go by. Thats somethin. *He chuckles, trying to make her smile.*

Meh, you don't have to always do something. They say in the Christian religion that even god rests once a week. *He pulls Whip into his lap, his massive body surrounding her, just holding, cuddling, comforting, occasionally sipping his own drink.* N hey, you always make every guy, and most of the females here grin and perk up when you go by. Thats somethin. *He chuckles, trying to make her smile.*
Mmmm, thanks. That helps. Really.
* cuddles his neck sleepily*

It's mess out there. Seeing as I don't where I am, I'm not sure where I've been, just be wandering and trying to stay alive. Didn't see any just now, but it sounded like there was a hole mess of em coming up road.

Well, let me arm the chainguns and turn on the spotlights.

"Let's get ready to rock, y'all. Our new friend says we may be in for some more bio diesel fuel."

I have one...looking for 9MM ammo.

We've got 9mm NATO coming out of our ears. In fact, you might want to bring up a case of those preloaded magazines in case they get past the outer defenses and we have to fight hand to hand.

thanks it will go back on my right and the Beretta will go under my arm, got an .410 shells? I'm almost out of them to.

We've got all that. No need to worry.

Som, better get Whip down to the tank and warm up the engine. You may be needed as infantry support.

But stay out of the way when she's driving that thing. She likes it a little too much! And for cripe's sake, stay clear of the main gun on that Abrams. I don't care how good your armor is, if she hits you by accident, you're going to have a hole though you as straight as the road to hell and twice as wide.

perfect. Then lets have some Fun!

This may call for incendiary rounds. Burning zombies as far as the eye can see.

*fires illumination flare over the north field...to reveal a massive horde of the undead shambling towards the bunker...*

Som, better get Whip down to the tank and warm up the engine. You may be needed as infantry support.

But stay out of the way when she's driving that thing. She likes it a little too much! And for cripe's sake, stay clear of the main gun on that Abrams. I don't care how good your armor is, if she hits you by accident, you're going to have a hole though you as straight as the road to hell and twice as wide.

You got a TANK? where in hell did you get tank?

You got a TANK? where in hell did you get tank?

We are quite resourceful. And good at scavenging.

We've also got an Ontos and a 6x6 armored car.

We've got firepower for days. When these undead fuckers interrupt the nightly dance party or our attempts at doing the horizontal mambo, we are understandably willing to take our frustrations out on them.

*charges the M2*

"Take that GE Minigun there. I'm gonna use the fifty!"

*starts firing*

"Yeah!!! Get some!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back