Cheeky, cute, english, hunk...well 3 out of 4 is ok right!?

Thanks for your message but I'm afraid that's not my thing,love the P more than the D (unless it's my D that is)!

:devil:

Ahh that's too bad. I am a bottom tho, so I wouldn't mind being your toy for the weekend ;)

Evening all!

So it's Friday night and I find myself in a hotel alone in Melbourne... I know, I know as Justin once said, cry me a river right!

Well if any cheeky ladies are scrolling through and fancy some aural stimulation from a cute English accent then give me a shout! X

Morning/Afternoon/Evening all!

I always thought the cute English accent was a winner... any ladies agree? If you do and have a medal to present then you know where to throw it... it will definitely hang on something that's for sure 😉

If you're female and reading this then drop me a note, it could be fun! X

Oh a fan of the round ball(s) hey ;)

I'm a London boy so a team which have a decent chance of winning the league this year! Whos your team!?

Clearly the football (or soccer... urgh!) chat didn't do it for you lovely lit ladies!

Ok, time for a repositioning:

So, anyone up for some outrageous flirting with a cute, cheeky shaggy haired English surfer boy living in Oz!? I'll make sure wave after wave of a different kind roll over your body, if you give me half a chance! ;) 🏄

Haha! Surprised you're still so feisty after that performance... on the pitch that is!

Ah well... I'm not an arsenal fan, but a good victory even if it was against a United second string!

Mmmm ladies who love football, perhaps an untapped market! :rolleyes: If only that would translate to a love of ball playing, spreading the play...! Ha!

I'm not a big footie fan but I'm made to watch it and can't help but get involved sometimes. You haven't said what team you support

British guy
Up for a cheeky chat with any lit ladies
Meandering through this thread looking for a
Perfect voice to help ease that itch!

Well, if you're going to work out of town then then to work in a place called the Sunshine Coast can only be a good thing, right!? It has tonne sunny!

Love
It
To

Lead
Adventurous
Dames
Into
Exciting
Scenarios

Xx

Thanks have messaged but no reply...

So that leaves the bedroom door open for all you other lit ladies that I know are secretly browsing this thread and are intrigued by this cheeky, Englishman!

Send me a PM and I'll make your aural dreams come true! :devil:

Thanks have messaged but no reply...

So that leaves the bedroom door open for all you other lit ladies that I know are secretly browsing this thread and are intrigued by this cheeky, Englishman!

Send me a PM and I'll make your aural dreams come true! :devil:

Bump for this naughty man!!! :cool:

Thanks barefoot! :devil:

Any ladies browsing that fancy a cheeky English guy to chat and flirt with!? X

I'm back! It's been a while, but this cheeky Englishman is available to please with an English accent that can hopefully get you over the line! If you're female and browsing, shoot me a PM... I only bite when a perfectly erect nipple asks for it! :devil:

Look who’s back...

Well, it has certainly been a while!

Just cruising on through from the Aussie side of the world, would love to have a cheeky flirt with any lit ladies who feel the urge to play!

Back