Post yourself with a towel

robed_masseur

Literotica Guru
Looking through the "Teasing Challenge" thread, a common subthread emerged - so many teasing pictures that involved a towel. Usually followed by calls to tug the towel off/down/away :)

So here is the place for all those teasing and delicious pictures of towels, with people draped around them - whether dry, or wet.

Oh...and if (and only if) you've posted a picture with a towel, it would be OK to post another taken at roughly the same time without said towel :devil:

Last edited:
With a towel

...and the first contribution to kick things off...

attachment.php

Attachments

• shower3.jpg
    shower3.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 716
Thankyou Icy - I'm sure you must have a towel pic or three hmmm? (in fact, I *know* you do!)

Love this thread already!

I reckon this should really take off, great idea. I hope resposts are ok, I have a few that involve a towel, so here's one to start with. :)

20665173132_d2b9f5ec45.jpg

(this was actually one of my first ventures into posting photos on here if I recall... Flashback Friday lol!)

If it involves showering you knew I'd have to play...

attachment.php

Mournful Loaner Axe Gang was here too.​

Cheers

Last edited:
I reckon this should really take off, great idea. I hope resposts are ok, I have a few that involve a towel, so here's one to start with. :)

(this was actually one of my first ventures into posting photos on here if I recall... Flashback Friday lol!)

I remember this pic. I loved it then and I still love it now....:rose:

Here's one.

attachment.php

Icy as always you're at the forefront supporting a new thread with an amazing picture. I never tire of that view even after 2+ threads. :kiss:

Chapter 12, paragraph 5, sub paragraph B clearly states that photos used in the first 90 days are probationary photos and cannot be re-posted. I'm sorry but we'll need a new one.

It was a great trade then and is still a great trade now. :kiss:

I love to hate the towel tease so I'm going to have to play...

NHW Towel Tease

This is a repost from my thread. Hope that's okay.

Another flasher backer?!? Can I convince you to just be a flasher? ;) :devil:

Excellent photos ladies.

Cheers

Last edited:
...and the first contribution to kick things off...

attachment.php
Always love seeing a sexy Rob picture, and great idea for a thread, love it.

Here's one.

attachment.php
Love Icy in her pink fluffy towel, great picture, kisses sexy.

Loved it than and loving it again sweet sexy one, kisss

If it involves showering you knew I'd have to play...

attachment.php

Cheers
And I love it when you play..... need a hand, wink.....

Sorry for the darkness in the photo

http://imgur.com/ItSoNLJ
Just love it, kisss

attachment.php

Does this count as "in" a towel?
MMMMM missed Bluespark pictures, now shall I give you a hand, euhmmm hey toweling.....wink....kissss

And ;)

Attachments

• Emm & towel.jpg
    Emm & towel.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 119
Back