Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
unrelated to anything here:

Why is it that some people have to be so tiresome to deal with when there is absolutely no reason for it?

Well I never claimed to know what I was doing when it comes to women. In fact, I think I have been quite honest about how bad I am at connecting with people.

Connecting with people and talking to women isnt as hard to do as you think it is. You're biologically designed to do it.
You can improve. Jettison your fear and listen. Be empathetic.
Would it make you feel special and unique if someone asked you out over facebook?
Would looking into her eyes and showing her the depth of your sincerity while you asked her out be more effective at communicating your desire than a text message?

Its not rocket surgery. :D

Connecting with people and talking to women isnt as hard to do as you think it is.

Well obviously it IS that difficult for me or I would be better at it.

Would it make you feel special and unique if someone asked you out over facebook?

I started the ask-out in person. The conversation ended abruptly because she was working. I didn't want to leave it hanging until I saw her on Monday, so I sent her a message. It sounded like the best course of action at the time.

Its not rocket surgery. :D

I think I would be better at rocket science...

Went to the restaurant the MILF works at for lunch (I always go there on Monday and Wednesday). She said she has only been home a few minutes since we spoke on Saturday, and working the rest of the time, and will get back to me later, with a smile on her face :D

Just back from a "consultation with stakeholders" about Council Plans.

When asked to place 10,000 new houses on a simplistic map of the district, our group refused and told the 'co-ordinator' to put the map away.

We were being asked to make decisions with insufficient information. That wouldn't matter, except that 'stakeholders' consultation' has been used before to justify unpopular decisions.

The map didn't show areas that were impossible such as flood plains, unstable ground, scheduled ancient monuments, sites of special scientific interest, areas of outstanding natural beauty, sites that already had significant transport problems and no money to improve them etc. Once all those factors are shown, there are very few places left, and not one where you could put 10,000 new houses in a single block.

Went to the restaurant the MILF works at for lunch (I always go there on Monday and Wednesday). She said she has only been home a few minutes since we spoke on Saturday, and working the rest of the time, and will get back to me later, with a smile on her face :D

If you really like this girl, maybe stop referring to her as a MILF.

Also not usually a good idea to ask out a woman while shes at work. Especially a waitress who depends on tips.

If you really like this girl, maybe stop referring to her as a MILF.

Also not usually a good idea to ask out a woman while shes at work. Especially a waitress who depends on tips.

I order to go, and hang out at the bar until I get my food. She isn't my waitress, and she is the one who started all of the chats with me. And when a woman starts talking to me about how single she is, she is begging to be asked out.

I recorded myself singing along to Tool - Parabola in the car the other day, and while I knew going into it that I sing like a drunken moose, I had no idea how drunken I sounded... Now I know why no one I know wants to hear me sing...

I order to go, and hang out at the bar until I get my food. She isn't my waitress, and she is the one who started all of the chats with me. And when a woman starts talking to me about how single she is, she is begging to be asked out.

"And when a woman starts talking to me about how single she is, she is begging to be asked out."

This is what i like to call sophistry.

Good luck! I hope it works out for you.

I recorded myself singing along to Tool - Parabola in the car the other day, and while I knew going into it that I sing like a drunken moose, I had no idea how drunken I sounded... Now I know why no one I know wants to hear me sing...

Its not just your singing ;)

"And when a woman starts talking to me about how single she is, she is begging to be asked out."

This is what i like to call sophistry.

Good luck! I hope it works out for you.

It's what I like to call wistful thinking. If Thee's posts are an indication, he needs to think about women differently, perhaps as people.

Referring to a woman he wants to date as a MILF shows an ulterior motive - not possible friendship. I hope some woman will take the time to show him that there can be more to a relationship than the physical attraction.

Sometimes vacations around family are not vacations at all...Calgon, take me away!!!

It's what I like to call wistful thinking. If Thee's posts are an indication, he needs to think about women differently, perhaps as people.

Referring to a woman he wants to date as a MILF shows an ulterior motive - not possible friendship. I hope some woman will take the time to show him that there can be more to a relationship than the physical attraction.

I hope so too

This was at the end of a PC on my latest poem:

TK U MLJ LV NV

Can someone translate? I'm not sure whether that is complimentary or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back