Hypnosis

OHMYGOD! I didn't know other people actually had this kink!!! I DO TOO!! I want to experience it so badly! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for starting this post. Would love to chat more about it.
 
Ive watched alot of hypnosis films on youtube but ive always been sceptical if its real or not.can you actually be hypnotised to orgasm for real
 
Ive watched alot of hypnosis films on youtube but ive always been sceptical if its real or not.can you actually be hypnotised to orgasm for real

I know it's not the most relavent, but I have trained two different subs to be able to orgasm by a voice command alone. Both becoming wet puddles of spasming bliss before my eyes just from a clear instruction to cum for me without a single finger laid on either. Both over the phone, and in person right beside me and across the room.

While this isn't necessarily hypnosis, it leads me to believe that if someone's mind and body can be conditioned to exhibit orgasmic responses while completely conscious and cognizant, then should hypnosis actually be effective on said person, I don't see why they couldn't achieve that same orgasmic response during their hypnosis.

On thing I have read over and over again about hypnosis, is that a belief in its ability to actually work (I.e. Hypnotism itself actually having effects on people) is instrumental in its success. As such, one could believe that once that initial hypnotic hurdle is overcome, one could get to that orgasmic places.
 
I know it's not the most relavent, but I have trained two different subs to be able to orgasm by a voice command alone. Both becoming wet puddles of spasming bliss before my eyes just from a clear instruction to cum for me without a single finger laid on either. Both over the phone, and in person right beside me and across the room.

While this isn't necessarily hypnosis, it leads me to believe that if someone's mind and body can be conditioned to exhibit orgasmic responses while completely conscious and cognizant, then should hypnosis actually be effective on said person, I don't see why they couldn't achieve that same orgasmic response during their hypnosis.

On thing I have read over and over again about hypnosis, is that a belief in its ability to actually work (I.e. Hypnotism itself actually having effects on people) is instrumental in its success. As such, one could believe that once that initial hypnotic hurdle is overcome, one could get to that orgasmic places.

I think this is very interesting. the two people you mentioned: does it work if you are in public place? will you always have this control over them or will it wear off over time?
 
I think this is very interesting. the two people you mentioned: does it work if you are in public place? will you always have this control over them or will it wear off over time?

It most definitely can and will fade if not cultivated and maintained. Since I am no longer in any semblance of a relationship with either of them, that since the connection with me has been severed it would be nigh but impossible for them to respond as they did when they were my submissives. As far as public places go, yes. Although I didn't test it too much, but one of the two was able to sitting across from me at a restaurant.

Getting to that point was a very long time coming. It took a lot of conditioning for one of them. The other we sort of fell into it as I experimented a few times "talking her off," and it got easier and easier, until it happened that one time I just instructed her to cum for me, no lead up, no foreplay, nothing. And she did exactly as she was told. Her knees buckled, she drenched her panties, and she couldn't speak for a bit then shouted in excitement, "How the fuck did you do that!?!?"
 
I have done autohypnosis since I was young (47 now), though not for a long time until recently. Not long ago, my Mistress and I discussed the possibility of incorporating hypnosis into the set of tools she's using to carefully mold me into the submissive she desires. After several talks about the specifics of it and our comfort levels, She decided to try hypnosis on me for the first time last Friday night. We had discussed whether I should know the topic in advance and decided I would be most open to Her direction and more unbiased if I went in with no prior knowledge of the subject. As we got ready, we discussed having me in just a pair of underwear or be nude under a light sheet for Her to visually gauge any reaction I had - then She decided I'd be nude. This would allow me to be completely exposed to Her mentally and visually. She had very little exposure to hypnosis previously but read up on it and is a very quick study. She lowered me into the peaceful darkness of a very relaxed state calmly. As I was going under, I felt a few twinges of anxiety and my heart raced briefly until I resumed control with some careful breathing and mental focus on her words. Her words shifted from the preliminary work to the message, and my mind and body reacted. She first directed I'd find her more attractive than ever before. Next, She told me I'd have an overwhelming urge to eat my own cum any time She was kind enough to release it and when She had me fill her, I'd ask to lick her clean (not an easy task for me). Also, that any time I heard my sub name, I'd be filled with arousal. Each of these points were repeated a few times and driven into me. Finally, I was brought out of it and was immediately consumed with lust for her. As she tied me up and edged me, I grew delirious with excitement. Finally, She rode me and told me I could cum inside Her now, having endured several days of endless teasing. I came incredibly hard, all the while knowing that would make my next job that much more difficult. We both came to a stop and she watched me intently, studying my reaction. Unable to contain myself, I asked timidly "may I clean You, Mistress?" She smiled and untied me so I was free to move. I tried to push away my hesitation and got to work at Her task.
I know this is certainly not the last time I will be under her hypnosis. She was extremely proud of Her efforts as She should be and knowing her there is already a list of her next topics to try.
 
hey

Hi,

Just a normal guy with a good healthy dose of kinky....

Anyway I have a fetish for Hypnosis, I love the idea of a woman under my control. I have watched all sorts of vids on the net and I find it so sexy to watch a girl in a trance being controlled, being told how horny and wet he is. Making her feel like she is being watched or making her cum with a word.

Anyone else have this kink or am I on my own?

so you could be just the man i am looking for :p
 
I find this super fascinating, and yes, very sexy. Never tried but would love to partake someday..
 
hypnosis

A Ohio attorney has been sentenced to twelve years and will be classified as a sex offender for hypnotizing women clients and abusing them.
 
tinglebliss and I have been dabbling with erotic hypnosis for the last few months, with the help of a group of regulars on the UK scene who are proficient in it. We've learnt a lot, although we're aware that it takes practice to do it well, both on the part of the hypnotist and the subject, so it's very much a work in progress for us.

Erotic hypnosis is most definitely real, although it's important to address some misconceptions about what's going on. In particular, in the vast majority of cases, it's not possible to hypnotise a subject to do something that they don't want to do. All that hypnosis does is to prime the unconscious mind of the subject to accept suggestions directly without the usual filtering and evaluation from the conscious mind. If the unconscious mind likes the suggestions, then it may choose to go along with them, perhaps even without letting the conscious mind know what's happening (which leads to the possibility of fun with post-hypnotic suggestions).

tinglebliss and I have taken the role of both subject and hypnotist in practice sessions. To my surprise, I found that I'm a good subject — if I trust the hypnotist then I find it very easy to go into trance for them and accept suggestions. We've witnessed erotic hypnosis in a group session, with a male subject being given the experience of multiple orgasms (in the mind rather than overtly in the body — but that's not to sell it short judging from the huge grin on the subject's face). That's something that we'd like to replicate, and the signs are promising (tinglebliss has been persuaded to experience tingles in exciting places on cue without any physical contact).

If you're interested in pursuing the topic, then I'd suggest reading the book "Mind Play: A Guide to Erotic Hypnosis" by Mark Wiseman. It's an excellent reference volume as it takes the time to explain the process (both to a prospective hypnotist and their potentially anxious subject) and work through some key concerns before providing some sample inductions and ideas for experimentation.

I hope that's helpful by way of introduction. As I've explained, I'm no expert on this topic, but I'm offering my perspective as an enthusiastic learner. :)
.
 
Ok came back across this thread after finding a friend that had posted on here I read through this all again. And it’s worth a bump
 
Naaah. All can be hypnotized. Its a stimulus/response interaction. We react to each other, and much of what we do are automatic responses. And unless youre dead or unconscious, youll react to what I do or don't do.

You know nothing about what you say. There is a great deal of trust in being hypnotized and some personalities just aren't trusting people. Read a little bit about it and you'll see what I'm talking about.
 
Um, actually. I know a little bit about this, let's just say it's a thing. It has nothing to do with being in or out of control, unless that's your kink, any more than going to see a movie or read a book has to do with being Dominant or submissive....

There is a lot of trust involved in this, to be fair, and there's nothing more irritating than someone trying to pull a fast one over on you - but in that case you pretty much WILL always reject it and come up cranky...

I'm coming back go this thread after four years, so I know many of the posters are no longer here. But you countered most everything I said as if I was saying dominant people can't be hypnotized and submissives can.

That's not at all what I said. It comes down to being in control of your life and that then involves trust. Many doms are not trusting people, if someone wants them to act like a fool or something else.

Submissives are more trusting, but we all know that the submissive is really the one in charge of the BDSM relationship. But, it's her desire to relinquish control in the BDSM relationship and that desire to relinquish control allows her to be hypnotized. Surely, she could just as easily say she won't do that and reject it.

You yourself say there's a lot of trust. I say it's all about trust. If you don't have the trust in you to allow someone to overpower your self control, it isn't going to happen.

It's been tried on me, and it was done against my will. It didn't work, even though the hypnotist said he could hypnotize anybody. I'm surely not that unique that I'm the only one who can't be hypnotized.

Now, if I had been willing, and trusted in the result, maybe there would have been a different result. Sorry, but I've been bitten too many times in my life to be a trusting person.
 
Ooooh erotic hypnosis is HOT! I've been hypnotised before. It's a lot of sexiness and a great tool in the hands of the right person. I don't want to try it again but I can say that it is a real thing and that it can be worth exploring.
 
Back
Top