A Twist On The Taming Of The Shrew

JSABD

Experienced
A spoiled bratty rich party girl with a history of petty crimes gets found out by her ex boyfriend's band partner Rick and is blackmailed by him. Her choice is be his slave until he's corrected her bad behavior or face over 30 charges for financial fraud which given her past criminal record will result in a minimum mandatory sentence of 25 years in state and federal prison.

She has always hated Rick because he was on of the few men who rejected her advances. Rick hated it when she was around and she knew it.

After about a year of spankings, humiliation, bondage, sleeping in a dog cage at times, various psy-ops techniques and doing hard labor on a farm under the lash of Rick's friend a diesel dyke dom she has an epiphany and she becomes compassionate and altruistic. She falls hard for Rick the man she had despises the most but he finds her feelings and her reformation is genuine. Now her torture is her insatiable lust for Rick and his rejection of her.

I've often considered an island deep in uncharted territories so no one knew where it was. Certain stuck up celebrities (like the Kardashipigs) would be sent there never to be allowed to return to the world.

But there would be no abuse or whatever sick crap people think up.

Do a number on bitches Kim until she becomes a normal human. No talent Kanye is beyond redemption. I'd like to make him watch the whole thing between beat downs and bitch slaps.

Unlike the end where the petty criminal party girl and her dom fall in love the dom rejects the Kim Kardashsian type and put her in front of a mirror without make up and then release to the public raw no photoshopped pictures of her and her dimpled ass.

The funny thing is, supposedly Bob Kardashian was a decent guy.

I would like to seduce trophy wives as their rich criminal husbands are water boarded.

<=== what it says under my name

I am totally unfamiliar with the Kards beyond occasional Daily Beast headlines and I expect much of LIT's non-USA readership is equally uninformed. Skip the fanfic and just exploit stereotypes.

I'd take the OP and gender-flip it. The rich arrogant brat boy, caught in his misdeeds, must submit to women, men, whatever, and then achieves that epiphany after some singular session -- you can invent the details.

Do a number on bitches Kim until she becomes a normal human. No talent Kanye is beyond redemption. I'd like to make him watch the whole thing between beat downs and bitch slaps.

This is unlikely to get past moderation on this site.

don't know if it will scratch your itch, but Vice recently published a story "My Boner-Killing Quest to Find the Worst Erotica on Amazon" and found this one:

--------------
Sharing Their Highland Lassie (Highland Fling Brides Book 4) by Katie Douglas

In this retelling of Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew, the "unrefined, incorrigible little madam" Catriona <snip>

Worst line: "Given that she was currently being impaled on two other cocks simultaneously, the idea of not covering her face in his essence for propriety’s sake was almost laughable, but still it persisted."
-------------------------

The article is a fun read either way.

I envisage a were-shrew. At every full moon, a horrible transformation, and fleas.

I am totally unfamiliar with the Kards beyond occasional Daily Beast headlines and I expect much of LIT's non-USA readership is equally uninformed. Skip the fanfic and just exploit stereotypes.

I'd take the OP and gender-flip it. The rich arrogant brat boy, caught in his misdeeds, must submit to women, men, whatever, and then achieves that epiphany after some singular session -- you can invent the details.

Groupies can cause big problems for bands and since most bands are male and most groupies are female it makes sense. The brat is very very incorrigible girl who is heading for serious trouble. The only thing that can put her on the straight and narrow is this unconventional approach.

Eventually Rick trusts her and develops an interest in her.

That’s a story I’d read.:)

Back