Horse tail butt plug

Joined
Apr 30, 2014
Posts
1
Hi!

I'm in a new relationship with a great guy. We have been having sex (fun-but-vanilla sex) for just a couple of months. There is PLENTY of time for the freak flags to fly as we get to know each other over time.

I'm pretty open-minded, but my freak flag is only a little bit freaky - I like a little bit of power play (both directions but I lean toward being submissive), restraints, name-calling, maybe a little spanking if it doesn't hurt too much... and I've been to a sex club with an ex but we only watched. At the time we toyed with the idea of playing with another couple, but we never did it. I have a bit of exhibitionist in me, too.

I know my boyfriend has handcuffs, and that he would love to have anal sex (I'm an ass virgin so that is not happening at this point, but I'm not completely against the idea). He has also said - once - while we were fucking and maybe a little drunk - that he thinks butt plugs with horse tails are sexy.

THIS WAS A NEW ONE ON ME.

My question is, is this usually a BDSM thing? Or more of a furry thing? I think I would be WAY more comfortable with the former, but that is possibly because I don't understand or have any experience with anything furry-related, and also because I would be soooo happily on board with any fantasies he might have that involve dominance.

I'm not having an open conversation with him about this yet because he only mentioned it the once, and we're in the beginning of a relationship and everything is kind of lovey and fun and delicious and sweet. I'm enjoying moving at a pace that feels natural. But I would love to get my head around what this is about before we come to the topic again.

Who better to help me do that than the kinksters of Lit? :) Please know that I realize that this could be linked to any number of things but I'm looking for the most likely possibilities. I would welcome and appreciate any public or private responses! Thanks in advance.

S
 
It generally is? But it's really only kinky or D/s-y if that's how he sees it. My hubs has a thing for Catwoman and animal butt plugs, and no one would go tell him that the Catwoman thing was furry-based so much as your traditional "fetish" area of interest.

There is a flavor of BDSM called pet play, which comprises someone in the relationship dressing up or acting out behaviors of a particular animal which they have an affinity for. So pony play is definitely a thing, which your dude may or may not have a thing for.

Extreme (and expensive) pony play tends to look something like this:

4f264bd099764.jpg


Could be that he just likes the idea of a fancy butt plug, though. I like the idea of a kitten tail with a butt plug, but I can't get over what it looks like when actually worn (taking a giant furry shit), so I'd need to get an anal hook or something that'll raise the tail to where it's -actually- supposed to be. But that's just me.

In other words... if you really wanna know, you're gonna have to ask him.
 
the good stuff;
1) Butt plugs feel good.
2) the long wispy hairs tickle the backs of your legs, and that feels good.

the impractical aspect stuff;
3) they don't really look anything at all like a horse's tail, mostly because they emerge from the wrong part of your body and point nearly straight down instead of out. I've altered a few, setting the tail into a new hole that is bored in at an angle-- but then you have to watch that the plug doesn't twist itself around and leave you with your tail tucked between your legs. :cattail:
These new toys that combine a plug and a cock ring-- might solve the problem, at least for those of us who have an outie.

4) You will be astounded at how easy it is to expel most plugs, whether or not you want to. Especially with the added weight of a tail... Some sort of harness can be of benefit. And if you're going to add a harness, you might as well harness the tail up at the base of your spine anyway. leaving your butthole free for other play.
 
I have a furry tail, kind of like a wolves tail I guess. I find people with tails very hot! not necessarily in a furry sense but just the picture of a tail protruding from their bum. you can get wired ones and stuff like that but for me it's the sensation of something in my bum coupled with the feeling of something furry brushing my legs and the idea that I have a tail!
 
Don't wait too long to try anal

Take it from me I wouldn't let hubby for many years! Finally tried and wish I had so long ago! So many years of missing that pleasure! Definitely work up to it with any kind of plug, I personally think a little tail would be fun and cute! It will hurt the first time can't change that but if you are anything like me OMG the orgasm from anal is amazing! If you don't like it no harm doe but if you do, WOW!
 
Back
Top