old british school over the knee spanking

Hello all,
An older british fellow here, in favour of disciplinary, nonharsh, discussion concerning very traditional over the knee hand spanking. In both the home and school. I myself attended a very traditional old boarding school, way back when..., a tiny place in the Sussex countryside, and would be interested to discuss with likeminded writers or those interested to find out, and discuss more. It was a very methodical, controlled spanking, and contained much warmth and seriousness. the Head's voice was never raised, and it was very formal. Do email me or respond if you wish to discover more about this elegant, lost art.
All my best,
Robert.
PS. i indicate in the attachment the general style of this traditional spanking, though of course many details are far from accurate.

Attachments

• Pic2 - Copy.jpg
    Pic2 - Copy.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 149
  • domestic0 (2) - Copy.png
    domestic0 (2) - Copy.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 152
Hello all,
An older british fellow here, in favour of disciplinary, nonharsh, discussion concerning very traditional over the knee hand spanking. In both the home and school. I myself attended a very traditional old boarding school, way back when..., a tiny place in the Sussex countryside, and would be interested to discuss with likeminded writers or those interested to find out, and discuss more. It was a very methodical, controlled spanking, and contained much warmth and seriousness. the Head's voice was never raised, and it was very formal. Do email me or respond if you wish to discover more about this elegant, lost art.
All my best,
Robert.
PS. i indicate in the attachment the general style of this traditional spanking, though of course many details are far from accurate.

Love to discuss this with you in more detail.

RE: traditional boarding school spanking

Dear All - thankyou for your kind messages here. I have, i believe, messaged you all with my email details, and would be warmed to be able to discuss this, yes lost and elegant, formal art. A spanking from my dear Headmaster was something I always felt was rare, and that it was important to be a part of. To clarify, when i mention that the two photographs contain innacuracies, I mean the general furnishings of the room, and so on. The positioning and manner of the spanking is something very close indeed to the original.
My best wishes,
Robert
Robert M Jones Esq.
(Sussex, England).

Back