*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm debating, too, whether to write a literary-quality erotic story - one that involves believable characters and plot - or to just do a "stroke" piece...

No "stroke" piece..there's plenty of those.

You need to make me a character one day ;):D

Squirting Latina piece perhaps..

SHORT, squirting Latina... ;)

Oh how I love short, bbws :devil:

LMAO yeah well, i'm short no doubt..5ft.

Idk if i'm "bbw" though, some of the ladies on here have told me i'm more curvy or rubenesque than "bbw"..people really need to stop hatin on me LMAO

Idk if i'm "bbw" though, some of the ladies on here have told me i'm more curvy or rubenesque than "bbw"..people really need to stop hatin on me LMAO

mmmm short ;)

Dated shorter sisters in college, both under 5 ft tall.

Its not hating on you, they are just jealous

5Ft if short, im 5 11

Im sure more than just me sees it. Im just the only one saying it atm.

He is pretty tall, compared to you. Wow

LOL that is very true, being short makes everyone taller. im the average height so its perfect some taller most shorter. LOL

i dont think ill be in your area anytime soon, & im not sure thats a good idea..im engaged now. So looks like you`re all stuck with my crappy self taken pics lol :cool:

Well congratulations on being engaged.:rose: You're right though he might get in the way.*S*

Well congratulations on being engaged.:rose: You're right though he might get in the way.*S*

Thanks Penn! :kiss:

Yeah maybe..LoL He says this is "my thing"..he's watched me take pics for my thread, he doesn't care..he sees me naked alot LOL

:D

Why make her hang them lower, when you can just move up and take them. They look like they are there for the taking, into my mouth that is. Sucking hard on those nipples.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back