The Real Housewives of BDSM

JaneRamsey

Really Experienced
(Not entirely sure which group to post this in)

So this thread is piggy backing on the Domestic Discipline: 1950s Household Kink:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1485895

I wanted to open it up to a more modern day Housewife\household bdsm kink. In short, this thread is for those that are with their partner for the long haul. The ones that relish creating a home for them and pampering them after they've been out all day working hard for you and your family. Submitting everything about your mind and body to the creation and raising of their children and all (or most) of their desires.

(This thread is for House husbands too! Other variations also welcome, I can only use so much inclusive language before my sentences stop making sense…)

Love to hear from everyone!

Black panties

Attachments

• 9ec3608276313e85237f00fde376b5eb--restraint-submissive.jpg
    9ec3608276313e85237f00fde376b5eb--restraint-submissive.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 0
what-is-bdsm.jpg

I'm unsure why this thread has gotten no love. It should. I'd previously have put my pillow down in the 1950s thread, but current relationship will definitely put it here.

As we are still new in the relationship, and half a world away, I can't say happily participating.... but it's the goal.

I think, for me, the biggest draw is how the dynamic can shift and evolve over time when in close proximity over years. Some of the biggest pitfalls we are already consciously trying to address is getting toocomfy, taking the other for granted, or becoming lazy towards the other's needs.

The biggest benefit, in my eyes, is how comforting the consistency is. Knowing he'll be home. Feeling happy that I can take care of him properly. Feeling constantly held.

Tiny waist

Years ago, the premiere body piercing group in the country was named The Gauntlet. They had location in West Hollywood that we visited several times for body piercings. The girls that worked there were all into a variety of body mods. One of the sexiest (to me) was into corset training. She wore corsets as outerwear. Over time we watched her waist get smaller and smaller. It was an incredible turnon just to see her!

(Not entirely sure which group to post this in)

So this thread is piggy backing on the Domestic Discipline: 1950s Household Kink:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1485895

I wanted to open it up to a more modern day Housewife\household bdsm kink. In short, this thread is for those that are with their partner for the long haul. The ones that relish creating a home for them and pampering them after they've been out all day working hard for you and your family. Submitting everything about your mind and body to the creation and raising of their children and all (or most) of their desires.

(This thread is for House husbands too! Other variations also welcome, I can only use so much inclusive language before my sentences stop making sense…)

Love to hear from everyone!

My husband owns fishing boats so he is gone for extended periods of time. He is a wonderful provider and works extremely hard in a very difficult industry. I love to be his partner. To give him whatever he needs when he is home. Weather that is a strong hard fuck or let him put his head in my lap to fall asleep I am very happy to be his...

My husband owns fishing boats so he is gone for extended periods of time. He is a wonderful provider and works extremely hard in a very difficult industry. I love to be his partner. To give him whatever he needs when he is home. Weather that is a strong hard fuck or let him put his head in my lap to fall asleep I am very happy to be his...

💓💓💓💓💓

Back