The Ex-Girlfriend

The fool tried to pull the chair away from her and she hooked her elbows into the armrests to keep him close. As long as the chair stayed tucked in and hid her (and as long as Shane didn't groan or make or stretch out some ridiculous o-face) Debi would remain safely out of sight beneath the desk. He finally seemed to figure it out and reach forward over the desk. Of course this meant that being so scrunched up, she could no longer take very much of his length. Still, she was pretty sure that Princess Meghan never took more than three inches of him. Girls like her usually thought that sucking on the end and just jerking the rest in her fist was good enough. They had no idea that sucking cock required effort and skill. It was an attitude, an art. A girl had to open her mouth and take it right down. In her compromised position, Debi stretched the tip of her tongue out to tickle the little bump on the underside of his shaft.

"Where's your assistant, Miss Miller?" asked Marjorie. "Her purse is still at her desk."

Debi froze, her heart pumping a heavy dose of adrenaline rush.
 
"Where's your assistant, Miss Miller? Her purse is still at her desk."

Those words almost ruined what was going on. Where was his assistant? Shane couldn't let Marjorie know that Debi was under his desk, with his cock in her mouth. He stumbled as his mind raced, he had to come up with an excuse, something Marjorie would believe and then leave the office. However, it was tough to think with Debi sucking on his cock, and currently, her tongue was tickling the underside of his shaft. It took all of his energy to not moan out loud.

"Miss Miller...… oh she was helping with the new clients....." he said softly, noticing the coffee cups and hoping Marjorie didn't come into the office. "I think she went to go make some copies downstairs...… she said she needed to stretch her legs...." he said smiling at Marjorie. "She has been a huge help since we hired her...."

Shane was nervous, his heart pumping. How could he explain this if he got caught? He wouldn't be able to. The company would certainly fire him for sexual misconduct at the work place and then his fiancé would find out that he could resist the temptations of his ex. His entire life was in the balance, and all he wanted was Marjorie to leave.
 
Shane got the message and was playing along. Debi slowly swirled her tongue around his head a couple of times and give him another lick. It was getting warm under the desk and she gave her sweater a quick flap to fan herself.

"Hmm, all right," said Marjorie. She could picture the heavy bitch in her dark flower print dress, the ribbon sash wrapped tight around her neck and her bouncy curls salon colored auburn to cover her grey. She could clearly imagine the smirk on her face, the fake diffidence. "Do you want me to leave this open?" the manager asked as she turned to leave.
 
Shane felt Debi's tongue swirl around the head of his cock. He almost moaned out loud but he held it in. Her tongue sliding along his length was driving him crazy. He wanted to grab her head and thrust his hips into her, the need growing in him to get off. He tried to stay calm as he smiled at Marjorie, praying that she would just leave him be.

"Do you want me to leave this open?

Shane almost screamed out in pleasure as he heard Marjorie's question. "No, you can shut it..... stop the distractions from coming in...." he grinned as he watched Marjorie back out and shut the door. The moment the door shut, he leaned back in his chair. His head falling back as he let out a deep, pleasure filled breath. His cock jumped as he slipped back enough to give Debi some space. His mind racing as he looked down at her, "Fuck you have to stop, we are going to get fired...."
 
When the door clicked shut, Shane leaned back with a heavy sigh of relief.

"Fuck you have to stop, we are going to get fired...."

Debi decided that if he wanted her to stop, she would stop. With a resigned sigh, she let his dick fall from her lips and gently pushed the chair back. She'd see how he'd like being left unfinished. In the meantime she'd have more fun with him, fuck with his mind.

"What's the matter?" she pouted up at him from her spot under the desk with her round ice blue eyes as she folded her arms around her knees. "Didn't you like it?'
 
Shane gasped as he felt Debi let his cock fall from her lips. The feeling of his wet cock not surrounded by her warm mouth made him groan in disappointment. He looked down at her as she asked what the matter was. "God...… we almost got caught at work..... do you know what would have happened if she caught you sucking my dick?"

Shane was looking down at her, part of him wanted to grab her head and push it back down on his cock, but the other part of him knew what he had to do. "God...… I am married and your boss..... I would have got fired for sure..... and you could have lost your job too..." he said softly. "God, what are we doing here Debi?," he asked out loud. However, it was more his mind trying to regain control of this situation.
 
"God ... I am married and your boss ... I would have got fired for sure ... and you could have lost your job too."

Debi fought off a smile as she thought he looked rather silly giving her a lecture while slumped in his chair with his cock hanging out of his pants. She had to keep a straight face.

"I thought you'd like it," she told him softly, her brow furrowing and the corners of her mouth curling as if her feelings were hurt. "I thought it would relax you." Then she slowly crawl out from under Shane's desk, got her feet beneath her and stood. "I guess I was wrong," she sighed. Then she bowed her head, turned and strode out embarrassed and upset, closed the door behind her, grabbed her purse and headed home.

She wasn't going to wait for the bus. Instead she hailed a cab to get out of there quickly. In the backseat of the rolling taxi, she grinned to herself as she imagined how much Shane's head must have been spinning. Then she wondered how long it would be before he ran to the men's room to finish what she had started with a good jerkoff. If he thought his emotions were in a knot now, he should wait until she messed with him tomorrow. She would take it to another level.
 
Shane was shocked as she acted as if she was hurt. He watched as she crawled out from under the desk, getting to her feet. He was about to say something when she bowed her head and strode out of his office. Leaving his hard cock out in the open, and him sitting in shock in his chair. As she left, he quickly put his cock away, his mind spinning. What the hell just happened, he thought to himself as he tried to calm himself down. He shook his head, his hard on not going away as her thought about his need for release.

Before he knew it, he was sneaking off to the bathroom. His mind racing as he got into a stall, and began to jerk himself off. His mind racing with thoughts of Debi, and how her lips felt on his cock. He groaned softly as he felt his orgasm rush, however it was not as satisfying as he had hoped. After finishing, he took himself back to the office to finish his work and go home.

His night was disappointing, heading home and going straight to bed. Debi was still in his head as he tried to sleep, thinking about her tongue and her lips around his cock. He wanted so bad to give in to the need he was feeling, but he knew he had to not let her get into his head. The next morning he woke up, and left for work. He had so much work to finish, since he did not finish it yesterday.

As he entered the office, he saw Debi at her desk. He avoided eye contact as he walked by, "Morning Debi," he said. Quickly rushing into his office and shutting the door. He sat down at his desk and began finishing up the work he left last night, knowing that maybe if he got lost in his work he wouldn't think about Debi.
 
"Morning Debi."

"Morning," she said without looking up from her screen. Shane disappeared behind his door and shut it.

Debi was dressed very businesslike in a beige blazer over a white fitted blouse. Her skirt was pleated silk in a dark cappuccino and she wore nude nylons and black low-heeled shoes. Her hair was clipped up in a loose bun, exposing the dark roots that she still had not dyed, and desert pink eye shadow backdropped her icy eyes.

Her morning consisted of all of her favorite time wasting activities: reading emails that weren't crucial for her job but only there for reference, extending her coffee break by dumping out the pot and brewing a fresh one, gossipping with Amy, smoking in the stairwell, flirting with Craig, getting another coffee and taking her time in the ladies' room. It was easy keeping all of it away from Shane as he spent so much time in his office, and that morning in particular he may not have come out at all. Of course, she couldn't be certain since she'd been up and down so much, but each time that she returned to her desk his door remained closed.

After lunch it was time to make her next move. He'd likely been stewing all morning, stressing over work and battling his conflicted emotions. He'd be no match for her at all. She took an eye dropper from her purse, checked that no one was watching, and squeezed a drop into each eye. Then she went to his door, knocked softly and entered. Slipping neatly through the opening, she shut it quietly behind her and squinted in the damn sunlight.

"Shane?" she asked keeping her head low. "Got a minute?"
 
Shane was lost in his work all morning. He actually was happy to not run into Debi at all. He left the office once, but when he did Debi was not at her desk. It was amazing how much work he accomplished that morning, actually finishing the project that he wanted to get done last night. As the clock showed it was about lunch time, he submitted the project to the client for approval, leaning back in his chair smiling. He felt accomplished, although that thought quickly left when he remembered that eventually he would have to come face to face with Debi.

During lunch, Meghan called. Shane thought it would be a good conversation, but it ended up being and argument about wedding plans. Shane tried to avoid the argument, but he got drawn in. All the stress he thought he avoided by finishing the project entered his body because of the argument. After hanging up, he heard the door open.

"Shane? Got a minute?"

He heard Debi's soft voice and he gave her a weak grin. "Sure.... come on in...." he said softly. The big window behind his desk was shining light into the office, and he could barely see her until she moved closer to his desk. As she did, he noticed her watery eyes. Inside, he was worried, did he make her cry? What happened to make her cry? He spoke up, "Is everything okay Debi?"
 
"Is everything okay Debi?"

"I just want to say sorry about last night," she said keeping her head bowed. "I don't know what got into me." Then she squeezed the tears from her eyes and sniffed as they rolled heavily down her cheeks. As she stepped further into the room, she removed her blazer, subtly sticking her chest out as she unshouldered it, revealing her fitted blouse tucked neatly into her skirt. The material was thin enough to clearly see her lacy white bra and all of its straps. Debi folded the blazer neatly over the edge of his little sofa and demurely perched her round booty on the edge of the cushion, her skirt riding up just above her knees showing off her legs sleek in their white sheer stockings, while she wiped a tear with her knuckle. "I don't know why I always make such bad choices," she said with a rueful shake of her head. Her shoulders began to shake with her sobs.
 
"I just want to say sorry about last night."

Shane watched Debi walk in with her head bowed. He have never seen her seem so broken up about something like this and he was a bit shocked. He leaned back in his chair, seeing the tears roll down her cheeks as she moved over to the couch. As she removed her blazer, Shane couldn't help but stare at her. He watched her chest stick out and saw the lacy white bra that she wore under her blouse. He sighed as she moved over, sitting down on the sofa.

"Debi.... you don't have to apologize," he said as she sat down, the tears still moving down her cheeks. Slowly, Shane got up, moving over towards her. He noticed her skirt riding up above her knees, her legs shown off for him as he moved closer. He saw her head shake as she began to sob, her head down still as he stood in front of her.

"Debi stop, it is okay...." he said as he moved closer. He moved a hand to her shoulder reassuringly, standing right in front of her legs. He sighed as he felt guilty for what happened last night. "Please..... you don't have to feel bad...."
 
"Please ... you don't have to feel bad."

When Shane placed his consoling hand upon her shoulder, she straightened herself up and inhaled to cry some fresh tears, making sure to stretch the front of her blouse over her tits. Debi's breasts weren't large but she knew that they were enough for him, especially when she presented them so exquisitely. With a trembling exhale, she wiped another tear with the back of her hand. It was all part of the show.

"It's just ... ever since we broke up," she whined, "I've been so alone." She straightened out her skirt with a nervous hand, smoothing it along her thigh to cover her knee. "I just want someone to hold me," she said. Then her little chest bucked as her body became wracked with uncontrollable sobs.
 
As she straightened herself up, he looked down to see the front of her blouse stretch over her chest. He sighed as he looked down at her in this vulnerable state. He had never seen her like this, and part of him felt awful. Was this all because of him? What could he do to make her feel better? He saw her trembling as her hand whipped another tear from her cheek as he sighed.

"I just want someone to hold me."

He heard her say this as her chest bucked as she began to sob again. He moved over next to her, taking a seat on the couch. "Debi, it is okay..... come on..."" he said softly as he put his arm around her shoulders. He pulled her toward him as he held her softly. His mind wondering what he could do to make her feel better as they sat on his couch.
 
She felt the couch depress as he sat down next to her and took her sweetly in his arms. Debi rested her head on his shoulder and wept, taking her time, bracing her subtle convulsions against his body and knowing that the physical contact would get to him. She put her arm around his back and wept for another minute. Slowly her breath calmed and she seemed to recover.

Carefully, she lifted her head, her temple brushing up his cheek until their noses touched. She felt his breath on her lips and was sure that he could feel hers the same. Her left breast pressed into him as the corner of their mouths touched.
 
Shane held her on the couch as she sobbed against his shoulder. He felt her head on his shoulder as her body moved. He felt her pressing against his side as he held her close. As her arms moved around his back, he heard her breathing slowing down as the sobs decreased. After a bit, she seemed to recover, and he said calmly, "You are alright Debi...."

As she lifted her head, he felt her temple brushing up his cheek. The feeling of her breath on his lips and her nose against his was something he didn't expect. He tried to be calm, but he felt her breast press into him as her soft, full lips moved closer. The corner of her lips touching his, as he gasped, "Debi...." he said softly, feeling the corner of his lips moving against hers. He turned a bit out of instinct, his lips brushing against hers.
 
When his lips brushed back, she knew that he wanted her. He wanted to touch her. He wanted to feel her body against his. He wanted to fuck her. She expected that he would. It was just a question of whether his flimsy conscience would break down and allow him to.

Debi twisted her waist to face him and stretch her other arm around his back. Then she pressed her full mouth to his and subtly parted her lips. Slowly she tightened her grip while she inhaled deeply, pressing her little chest right up to his.
 
As Debi twisted at her waist to face him, he felt her other hand reach around his back. He gasped as he felt her mouth press against his again in a kiss. He began to return her kiss, loving the feeling of her full, plump lips against his. As her grip tightened on him, he felt his mind starting to get loss in the kiss.

He pulled back a little, "Debi, wait...." he began before she pulled him back to her. He kissed her back, his lips parted, as her tongue danced across his lips and into his open mouth. He reached to her hip with one of his free hands, holding her as he kissed back. His mind getting lost in the moment, as his cock began to throb. The desire and need for release growing inside of him again.
 
"Debi, wait."

Just when Debi thought that she may have been escalating things a bit too quickly, he totally began to cave. Shane's protests were so pathetic that she actually felt a twinge of pity on Meghan. Not only did he engage her in the kiss, he placed his palm on her hip. She knew that he couldn't resist her body. He couldn't resist her coming on to him, her temptation. She was getting him to break the rules again, but this time the rules were his own. The rush was so strong that Debi side saddled herself right up his lap to press her body tight to his, and held the back of his head firmly to kiss him hard and passionately.
 
Shane felt Debi move right up into his lap. Her body tight to his as they kissed on his couch. He was lost in the moment. The feeling of her lips against his was intoxicating. The feeling of her body against his was driving his sexual urges further. He felt her hands move to the back of his head, holding him as she kissed him hard and passionately. He returned her kiss, his hand gripping her hip as he felt his lips pushing into her own.

He was in need, his cock growing rock hard in his pants as they made out on his couch. His hand pulling at her hip, wanting to feel her against his hard on as he gasped for breath. They broke their kiss for what felt like a second, then smashed their lips back against each others.
 
Shane kissed back, with fervor. Again, she knew that he would. He surely got sex at home, but he probably didn't get passion - at least not like this. Debi slipped the jacket of his suit from his shoulders and while still kissing, tugged one sleeve from his wrist and then the other. Then tracing her fingertips from his elbow downward, replaced his hand to her hip. She could feel the heat of his palm as she slowly slid it up the side of her blouse. Then when she broke the kiss off softly, she gazed at him, icy eyes soft wet and pleading, her hand pressing his into her breast.
 
Shane was lost in the kiss. He felt Debi slipping his suit jacket off, but he was too distracted by the feeling of her lips to do anything about it. As his jacket hit the floor, he felt her hand move one of his free hands to her hip. He sighed as he kissed her harder, his palm pressing into her side as she broke the kiss. He was shocked, his breathing heavy as he stared into her seductive eyes. His mind racing, wondering what was going to happen next. Was Debi going to tell him they had to stop? Part of him hoped she would, but he knew that was not going to happen.

Debi slid his hand up her side, her icy eyes pleading for him as she pushed his hand onto her breast. He gasped as his hand felt her breast in his palm. He groped at her tit gently before leaning in, kissing her again. All the stress and need was growing inside of him, and he wanted to let it out. Deep down he knew he had to stop. He was engaged and did not want to ruin his relationship. Also, they were at work, and he did not want to lose his job or cost Debi her own job. However, his hand continue to grope her breast as he kissed her harder.
 
Debi wondered if Meghan just lied there, if she had any imagination at all. Shane usually had little himself, but he was always so turned on by the naughty antics that Debi had pulled, even when he was reluctant towards or even dead set against doing them.

She fondly remembered the time that Shane had borrowed his Dad's car for the week and she had arm twisted him into a road trip to some punk rock camping festival, three days of booze, drugs and twenty-eight obnoxiously loud bands. On the way there, she had dropped two tabs of E. When that made Shane nervous, she thought that it would be fun to blow him. It didn't take long before the car ended up in the ditch, stuck. They had to call a tow to winch it out. The car was fine, but when they took it to the carwash, there were some scrapes on the front right fender and door. The festival was a blur. They never told his Dad about the car. She never told Shane how she had shagged that guitar player under the stage at three in the morning while he was asleep in the back seat, neither.

Then there had been the time when Shane was shaving in the bathroom. She walked in naked and started a shower purposely to steam the mirror. Of course by then all of his attention was on the show behind the frosted glass, as Debi flattened her tits up against it and slid them around. When he tried to join her, she wouldn't let him in, just continuing to tease him with the show. Then a bit later, when she was in nothing but a towel, his buddy Adam came by. He got flirty with her, and loving the jealousy growing on Shane's face, she played along. They were all heading out to a house party but they had to bring booze. Adam convinced Shane that it was his turn to buy beer and reluctantly he headed out. By the time that he returned, she was shagging Adam in the same shower that she had denied Shane. Purposely, the bathroom door was left open for him to witness, so when he heard their moans he saw her back and butt pressed up against the frosted glass flattening out every time that he rammed her. He was devastated, but he couldn't tear himself away. She knew that it was because it was too hot for him not to watch.

They had crossed a certain threshold. He was kissing her now. Debi opened her mouth wide to invite him inside her. As Shane was distracted by her tongue, she began to unbutton her blouse. Then tugging the hem out from her skirt she let it hang loose, a narrow gap of skin and bra (still hiding the black and red scorpion tattoo), like sunlight from between two curtains not quite pulled together. As the kiss broke again, she lifted her chin and lolled her head to her left just enough to expose her neck and collar and the tantalizing strip of flesh leading downward.
 
As Debi opened her mouth wide, he let his tongue snake into her mouth. He could not believe how good her lips felt, and he wanted more. Deep down, he knew it was wrong. He knew the trouble that Debi could cause for him. She had always been the wrong girl for him. She used her body to get what she wanted, and for some reason she was always the girl that Shane could not get over. When it finally happened, he found himself happier. He loved Meghan, and was happy to be engaged to her. For once he felt like his relationship was a partnership, and not one sided. It was something he never felt with Debi. However, he found himself falling back into the old trap. Debi came back into his life, and with her came the temptation of what she could do for him. Sure, it didn't help that Shane was stressed with wedding plans and work. He needed a release, and Debi just so happened to be there offering one.


As the kiss broke, Shane took a deep breath. He watched as Debi moved her head to the side, showing him her exposed neck. He glanced down, noticing the unbuttoned blouse. He gasped as he leaned in, pressing his lips to her soft neck. He kissed her neck, sucking gently at times. His hands moved to pull at her shirt, opening it even more. He felt the need to go further, slowly kissing down her neck, toward her chest. It was in this moment that he realized what he was doing. He gasped as he pulled back quickly.

"God Debi.... what are we doing...… we are at work...." he gasped. A bit out of breath after their make-out session. He looked at her, his mind starting to clear a bit. A guilt started to build inside of him. However, along with that guilt was a desire. He felt his cock hard in his dress pants. Debi had pushed him past a limit, one that he had hoped to never cross again.
 
"God Debi, what are we doing? We are at work."

Debi paused her seduction a moment, but not really. She only appeared to be pausing. She pulled back and gave him sad eyes. Then she sniffled.

"Please," she whispered. Then she slowly took his hand, pressed his palm to the cup of her bra and held it there. The one sleeve of her blouse had fallen from her shoulder. She sniffled again and moved to kiss him softly on the neck and ear as she arched her back to grind her chest to his hand.
 
Back
Top