Any mom's ever catch their son's jerking off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does my mother catching me count. Since back then it was happening all the time I guess it wasn’t that hard to do.😉

My Mom walked in on me jerking off and let me fuck her instead. My wife did the same for our son.

Mine caught me a number of times. Never said anything about it. Just went on with what she was doing. After she would walk out i would go back to my business.

I got caught a few times, once by my sister. She extorted me for money and cigarettes, then told everyone anyways :(

Wow! Just wow!
I'm new to Lit and I guess from what I have read our lifestyle is strange to some people. When I first introduced myself (on the Cross-dressing thread), I mentioned that I have been a lifelong cross-dresser and for all my life have only worn men's outer clothing for school and work, and have dressed totally female. I met my wife, who at that time was only interested in girls, when her father introduced us. He thought that since I dressed and acted like a girl she might take to me, and he was right. We hit it off immediately (we were and are able to wear each others clothes) and have been together ever since. We were married as soon as we could legally do so. When we married we made an agreement that she could continue to date other girls and I could date other guys. The exception to that were our parents, meaning that we could have sex with our own and each others parents. After our children reached legal age we included them and now their spouses in our sex lives and our son and son-in-law are both CD's like me. Therefore, it is not unusual to us that our son fucks my wife or I fuck our daughter, and also their spouses.

Hot Family

I'm new to Lit and I guess from what I have read our lifestyle is strange to some people. When I first introduced myself (on the Cross-dressing thread), I mentioned that I have been a lifelong cross-dresser and for all my life have only worn men's outer clothing for school and work, and have dressed totally female. I met my wife, who at that time was only interested in girls, when her father introduced us. He thought that since I dressed and acted like a girl she might take to me, and he was right. We hit it off immediately (we were and are able to wear each others clothes) and have been together ever since. We were married as soon as we could legally do so. When we married we made an agreement that she could continue to date other girls and I could date other guys. The exception to that were our parents, meaning that we could have sex with our own and each others parents. After our children reached legal age we included them and now their spouses in our sex lives and our son and son-in-law are both CD's like me. Therefore, it is not unusual to us that our son fucks my wife or I fuck our daughter, and also their spouses.

Wow! Never a dull moment in your house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back