Will Trumpism leave any legacy?

The little he has done can be reversed. If he starts his Great Wall that can be stopped. Even with all the whinging the SCOTUS is still a 4-4 deal with a Roberts swing vote, so if RBG can live a couple more years no problem there. He’ll be remembered as a crass narcissist and lying windbag for the most part.

The little he has done can be reversed. If he starts his Great Wall that can be stopped. Even with all the whinging the SCOTUS is still a 4-4 deal with a Roberts swing vote, so if RBG can live a couple more years no problem there. He’ll be remembered as a crass narcissist and lying windbag for the most part.

Fortunately, history writes itself. :)

Didn't someone mention a virtual wall at some point?
And didn't someone also mention that Mexico would pay for the wall?

Hmmmm....

Mexican police stop migrant caravan

And MEXICO is paying for it. :D

Now, I don't believe that this is what was intended. But it does show that Trump's policies are having a world-wide effect. And that effect appears to be a good thing because individual nations are starting to police themselves instead of blaming the US for not doing so AND blaming the US for doing it to them.

A party founded by abolitionists is now defined by white nationalism. I'd' say that's a pretty big legacy.

Dictator Trump

Trump will leave our Nation as the next Soviet Satellite state with himself as the permanent governor,

I'm curious to see how he is viewed in 20 years.

tumblr_pgyczauVqn1syq7kd_500.jpg

He might not actually hate women, but it's obvious he doesn't respect them.

I am reasonably sure he respects some women, but not all. He does not respect those women who were so starstruck they let him take any manner of sexual liberties when he was running a major beauty pageant. However, outside of them, he probably respects women as much as most men, probably more than many of them.

ETA: Trump has named five women to cabinet-level positions, which is comparable to other recent presidents.

Last edited:
You need to think of a better analogy.

Why? That one works perfectly.

Do you think not taking someones shit is the same thing as giving them something?

Is some thug not car jacking you the same thing as him giving you your car?

In his case, an appointment is never a sign of respect; it is only a sign of his confidence in your loyalty to him.

It is such a sign, but it is also a sign of respect and confidence. For instance, if Trump did not have respect for Nikki Haley and confidence in her, he would not have named her to represent the nation at the UN.

Back