Boobs and Nothing but the Boobs...One more time

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nou1zxdHQx1qh50fxo1_500.jpg

Gorgeous! :heart:

She is a truly exceptional beauty. :kiss:

With unnecessary (and odd...and poorly executed) photoshopping her waist!

What's up with that?

Look at the left side (her right)..see how the back ground is blurred...:rolleyes:

Perfectly lovely women... altered... because?

attachment.php

Attachments

• photoshopped.jpg
    photoshopped.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

What's up with that?

Look at the left side (her right)..see how the back ground is blurred...:rolleyes:

attachment.php

Now that you point it out, it looks like the central point was just above her belly button and everything was sucked in towards that point. One can see radial lines coming up from lower waist and down from her rib cage.

I wonder if she had a kid and had stretch marks they were trying to mask.

Now that you point it out, it looks like the central point was just above her belly button and everything was sucked in towards that point. One can see radial lines coming up from lower waist and down from her rib cage.

I wonder if she had a kid and had stretch marks they were trying to mask.

yes. (to the radial lines)

Nah, I doubt that (kids and stretch marks), there are easier/better ways to hid that.
Looks like an amateurish way to narrow her waist.

I suppose it does not really matter... it's all about fantasy.:rolleyes:

I just get very suspicious of most imagery, which is kinda sad, that folk feel the need to alter. Shrug— pimples maybe...sure, take out some pimples, maybe.:)

I sometimes teach photoshop at the community college, and I advise my students that photoshop can be used for good:) or...EEEEVVVViLL!!:devil:

be good.

"Get the hell off your soapbox, dude! Show us some TITTIES!"

Here you go:
Nothing but boobs. No silicone, no photoshop. Just lovely, breasts, with lovely tan lines and subtle lovely veining and fine nipples.:D

missed 'em ;)

Last edited:

What's up with that?

attachment.php

Her waist does seem unnaturally small. A few extra pounds on her would not bother me. I feel a special attraction to women with "baby bellies" who are not grotesquely fat but are a bit chubby. Her hair, face, breasts, nipples and areolas are so perfect that I would be almost to the point of tears if I found out that they have been photoshopped.

yes. (to the radial lines)

Nah, I doubt that (kids and stretch marks), there are easier/better ways to hid that.
Looks like an amateurish way to narrow her waist.

I suppose it does not really matter... it's all about fantasy.:rolleyes:

I just get very suspicious of most imagery, which is kinda sad, that folk feel the need to alter. Shrug— pimples maybe...sure, take out some pimples, maybe.:)

I sometimes teach photoshop at the community college, and I advise my students that photoshop can be used for good:) or...EEEEVVVViLL!!:devil:

be good.

"Get the hell off your soapbox, dude! Show us some TITTIES!"

Here you go:
Nothing but boobs. No silicone, no photoshop. Just lovely, breasts, with lovely tan lines and subtle lovely veining and fine nipples.:D
attachment.php

They look great to me! :)

Her waist does seem unnaturally small. A few extra pounds on her would not bother me. I feel a special attraction to women with "baby bellies" who are not grotesquely fat but are a bit chubby. Her hair, face, breasts, nipples and areolas are so perfect that I would be almost to the point of tears if I found out that they have been photoshopped.

clearly morphed...a shame:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back