ball crusher problems

Joined
Apr 12, 2014
Posts
13
so i ordered an acrylic ball crusher online a while back:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0YVX2R0BMW0YP8DMCGSJ . http://forum.literotica.com/images/icons/icon12.gif

(i got mine from ebay)

It would be great, except for one glaring flaw (for me): the hole on the bottom plate that you put your cock and balls through is fine, but the smaller hole on the top that only your cock goes through is too small (it was made in china... ;) just joking) for me. when i got erect in it it started to cut off circulation and was extremely uncomfortable. any ideas on how to make the hole bigger? I don't just want to go at it with a knife, for the reasons that it would probably make a jagged edge and it would be irregularly shaped. But if there's no other ideas, how do you think i should do it with a knife?

thanks in advance
 
Forgive me if this sounds ignorant, but, isn't a device such as this meant to be uncomfortable?

As for enlarging the hole, I would wrap some coarse sandpaper around a piece of wooden dowling and try to file it a bit.
 
Don't know much either, but it sure isn't supposed to cut off the blood supply and cause gangarene.
 
Yeah, it's supposed to be painful, but cutting off blood circulation isn't an intended purpose of the device (and cutting blood circulation doesn't do it for me)
 
A Dremel tool with sanding drum works great. Of course, it will cost more than the contraption but they work great for lots of things.
 
Back
Top