"To keep the review thread clean..."

Thank you Bro to Erectus for comprehensive comments on my BDSM poem Mistress of Pain!!!

I humbly offer words of gratitude to Tazz and greenmountaineer and AlwaysHungry for the kind comments/words on one of my poems. I've been sort of metaphorically lost at sea in rejuvenating that inner juicy joy of squeezing out expression be they sentences, lines, paragraphs, stanzas, with or without erotic flavors, and that indescribable feeling of tapping into a bottomless well of wordplay-generation, and I do not wish to spend the effort in counting the months this situation has persisted. The joy of starting with a random word or sense or act and freely rambling from there - turned into a sort of tiptoe on a vast field littered with traps. Starts and stops - starts and stops - starts and stops. So again, thank you.

I humbly offer words of gratitude to Tazz and greenmountaineer and AlwaysHungry for the kind comments/words on one of my poems. I've been sort of metaphorically lost at sea in rejuvenating that inner juicy joy of squeezing out expression be they sentences, lines, paragraphs, stanzas, with or without erotic flavors, and that indescribable feeling of tapping into a bottomless well of wordplay-generation, and I do not wish to spend the effort in counting the months this situation has persisted. The joy of starting with a random word or sense or act and freely rambling from there - turned into a sort of tiptoe on a vast field littered with traps. Starts and stops - starts and stops - starts and stops. So again, thank you.
Timmmnhmmm . How nice to see you

Thanks to mer, and Jenipher for favouring and hmmnmm for commenting on Mature Girl

Further thanks to Ash for favouring and mer, hmmnmm, Taz and even anon for commenting on There there

Thank you
Tazz for your comments on my illustrated poems Malfunction, Buttocks and She Surrenders her Head.

Thank you Tazz for commenting on 'bottom......so blank..."
Thank you Erectus for your analytics of my erotic poems " JLo vs. Kim" and ' Bottom.....so blank......"
Thank you Senna for your critical comments on my non Erotic ' Las Vegas"!

Thank you Tazz for comments on my illustrated poem "illustrated.......skirts........colour".

Thank you Tazz for again commenting on my Illustrated poem ' Buttocks'.....

I arrive ...

no fan fare.. no Peeps, to see
I've awaited this day
waited
wondered
missed

yet, you
take for granted,
take
years, weeks, days,
hours

you've had moments

yet!!

you share not. give
give

Give ME what
I've dreamed of

give ME
ME

ME
passion, moments spent
exploring, thinking,
wanting
NEEDING

I

N

E

E

D!!

I've awaited

now, it's

MY turn ...

RF ~~

Thank you Senna for explanatory comments on your earlier comment and the compliment on ' Who are you: LasVegas.

Thank you Erectus for complimenting Animesh in my illustrated Poem " from a father to his departed son" .

Thank you Erectus for your compliments on my erotic poem : Appropriate Etiquette !

I appreciate the comments made, both in this form and on the posted poem, for "Zenith." I apologize for the rather mundane title. My excuse is that it finishes a sequence.

Your points are all well taken. Thanks again.

I appreciate the comments made, both in this form and on the posted poem, for "Zenith." I apologize for the rather mundane title. My excuse is that it finishes a sequence.

Your points are all well taken. Thanks again.

No apology needed, Ellen, IMO. It was a good poem. I got the intent of the title. Comments were intended to be thought provoking.

Whispers by Mark-J is a little "Hallmark-ish" with its rhyming scheme but the beat is steady and the rhyming true.

There are more, of course. Go read, find your favourite, leave a comment.

Thank you for the call out. I was aware of the Hallmark-ish (as you so charmingly put it) nature of the work. :D In all fairness it was one of my earlier efforts when I was trying to go to straight poetry instead of song lyrics.

But what the hell, if ya don't post 'em, no one reads 'em.

Thanks for the chuckle hehheheheh...

Back