Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

You really don't, but there's no one else around, so you will have to do

tumblr_ounwauz6qt1w6aol6o1_500.jpg

May I kiss your knee please?

Never had that luxury. What was it like if you don't mind me asking?

The first time, it was interesting, being a young 18 year old brought into the marriage bed of novice swingers, in their late 30s. I tried to make her happy, showed her attention while he was awake.

The second time, a week later, with an older couple, was much better. I was to be her plaything. And I was :devil:

The first time, it was interesting, being a young 18 year old brought into the marriage bed of novice swingers, in their late 30s. I tried to make her happy, showed her attention while he was awake.

The second time, a week later, with an older couple, was much better. I was to be her plaything. And I was :devil:

That's so hot. I'd love to "convert" one or two of our favorite babysitters over to being more than just a babysitter. I know hub's would love it too.

Has anyone ever paid your rent for you? I know it's terrible, but I've always wondered what it would be like to be that girl. lol

That's so hot. I'd love to "convert" one or two of our favorite babysitters over to being more than just a babysitter. I know hub's would love it too.

Has anyone ever paid your rent for you? I know it's terrible, but I've always wondered what it would be like to be that girl. lol

squirm

Okay, now it would be just as much fun being the person (couple) who is paying the rent as it would be having my rent/mortgage paid for me :devil: :D

Oh, I would have sat for them for free (also, they had the BESTEST toy chest...I mean, I didn't have anything to compare it to, but...)

Oh, I would have sat for them for free (also, they had the BESTEST toy chest...I mean, I didn't have anything to compare it to, but...)

Those were the toys under MY bed I caught you playing with!

We really don't want to have to fire you. But unless you're willing to apologize ....

... and I mean VERY willing to apologize ..... ;) :)

Those were the toys under MY bed I caught you playing with!

We really don't want to have to fire you. But unless you're willing to apologize ....

... and I mean VERY willing to apologize ..... ;) :)

I probably would have died, right there.

I have been on Lit for a few months now exploring girl-girl interactions with the consciously lesbian, the bi-curious, and the I-think-I-might-want-to-but-what-does-this-say-about-me women. It has been great. In between the male lurkers in the clitty threads I have met a lot of great women who have told me of their experiences and encouraged me to get out and try it myself. I have and I'm loving it.
Besides the 50-yr-old guys who try to pretend they are girls so I'll tell them things they can stroke to, there is another group of middle-age lit'ers who pm consistently: married women who are dying to try it but are afraid to admit it. They want to be part of clit lit but take only tentative steps toward making a connection and then pull back. You know who you are.
How about coming to this thread and posting publicly? In numbers, there is strength, at least strength of conviction. Instead of sending little Amy a pm and then disappearing back into the mounds of laundry that you do and the dissatisfying pump-and-snore Friday night routine, how about coming out and saying, "I want a girl's head between my thighs at least once before I die"? You'll feel better and maybe you can actually make it happen.

Who the heck knows what threads take off and which ones don't? Thought I would try. The mincing tentative email thing isn't working.

I'd love to tease lovely nipples and have my first taste of a lovely pussy

I used to teach ballet when I was younger and whats funny is that when it comes to the parents of the children you are teaching, you typically associate the older dads to be the ones who are jacking it to their childs ballet teacher..

I was much more interested in the mothers :p

I used to teach ballet when I was younger and whats funny is that when it comes to the parents of the children you are teaching, you typically associate the older dads to be the ones who are jacking it to their childs ballet teacher..

I've been approached to coach the girl's volleyball team at my oldest's school because I use to play.

I'm seriously thinking about it, in part because I think I would be excellent at protecting my players from pervy dads ... and because I would LOVE to meet some other secretly bi mothers.

How long did you teach ballet and did you ever end up "meeting" any of the mothers? ;) :)

I've been approached to coach the girl's volleyball team at my oldest's school because I use to play.

I'm seriously thinking about it, in part because I think I would be excellent at protecting my players from pervy dads ... and because I would LOVE to meet some other secretly bi mothers.

How long did you teach ballet and did you ever end up "meeting" any of the mothers? ;) :)

You definitely should!

I taught for 4 years (15-19), before I went to university. I didn't meet any of them outside of work apart from one couple who I used to babysit for. I did used to flirt with a lot of the parents though (both moms and dads..), but then I was a little tease when I was younger :p

You definitely should!

I taught for 4 years (15-19), before I went to university. I didn't meet any of them outside of work apart from one couple who I used to babysit for. I did used to flirt with a lot of the parents though (both moms and dads..), but then I was a little tease when I was younger :p

Yeah, I'll probably do as much assistant coaching as I can this spring and then if I like it (which I expect I will because I miss the competition) I might take it on next fall.

Well, I'm going to be a bit older than you were (almost 40 :eek:) but I expect I'll be able to handle/instigate as much flirting as I want. Hell, that's 50% of my job so I better be able to! lol

Do the secretly bi mom's hang out with their kids sports teams?
That's so cliche.

And I'm totally going to coach now that I know that!

Yeah, I'll probably do as much assistant coaching as I can this spring and then if I like it (which I expect I will because I miss the competition) I might take it on next fall.

Well, I'm going to be a bit older than you were (almost 40 :eek:) but I expect I'll be able to handle/instigate as much flirting as I want. Hell, that's 50% of my job so I better be able to! lol

It is funny....My hubby coaches soccer and he gets lots of moms hitting on him. A few have joined us :)

When my girls were in ballet and dance, it wasn't the dads who were around much. It was the moms and we'd talk :devil:

It is funny....My hubby coaches soccer and he gets lots of moms hitting on him. A few have joined us :)

My oldest was a cheerleader. During competitions, we moms would sit together and well, we'd discuss what we could do after the girls were in their beds :devil:

Do the secretly bi mom's hang out with their kids sports teams?
That's so cliche.

And I'm totally going to coach now that I know that!

It is a little cliche'd isn't it? But, if it works it works, right? :D

Deets please .... :devil:

My oldest was a cheerleader. During competitions, we moms would sit together and well, we'd discuss what we could do after the girls were in their beds :devil:

Fun discussion - maybe I should skip the coaching and just start hanging out in the more fun part of the stands. lol

This is so freaking awesome!

My hubby gets hit on frequently and although he'll sometimes follow through, we haven't brought me into the mix (yet). It just hasn't worked out this way.

You ladies are my heros

Back