Men who want their breasts to be fuller?

Fuller breasts for you?

• Total voters
I work on it almost every day...
attachment.php

don't be shy...tell me...

would like to re-animate this thread...and would love to hear more from those men, who voted yes...;)

Fuller

I shave my upper body. I shave my breasts daily and use moisturizer. I have real fair skin so I use a blush with brush to make have a nice glow.

Tomorrow there's a lot for sale in my local auction.

It is a pair of fake breasts with a suitable size 42 H bra.

I won't be bidding. :rolleyes:

I just shave around the nips ...I don't have much hair anyway on my upper body...
attachment.php

attachment.php

I shave my upper body. I shave my breasts daily and use moisturizer. I have real fair skin so I use a blush with brush to make have a nice glow.

For about six months I took OTC herbs by mouth as well as massaged them into my breasts. I certainly saw some results. Enough that I am too embarrassed to go to the pool without a shirt.

My nipples I enlarged using small suction cups. I would fill the suction cup with lotion mixed with Fennukgeek the place it over the nipples and suck away. OMG! What an amazing feeling. I started with tiny man nipples, one that was inverted. Now they are easy to,spot especially when it's cold.

I stopped doing both when my significant other found my stash. She has never asked me about my little boobs and I am not going to mention it either. My breasts stayed larger than originally and my nipples retained their size. My nipples aren't as sensitive now as when I was using the Fennukgeek.

yeah, I feel embarrassed too sometimes, but then cupping them feels so sexy, and those clandestine stares...OMG

For about six months I took OTC herbs by mouth as well as massaged them into my breasts. I certainly saw some results. Enough that I am too embarrassed to go to the pool without a shirt.

My nipples I enlarged using small suction cups. I would fill the suction cup with lotion mixed with Fennukgeek the place it over the nipples and suck away. OMG! What an amazing feeling. I started with tiny man nipples, one that was inverted. Now they are easy to,spot especially when it's cold.

I stopped doing both when my significant other found my stash. She has never asked me about my little boobs and I am not going to mention it either. My breasts stayed larger than originally and my nipples retained their size. My nipples aren't as sensitive now as when I was using the Fennukgeek.

i did that too, with pueraria murifica and also the suction cups, my nipples are bigger and darker but not significant enlargement in my boobs

also my wife found my stash and put it in the trash, grrrrr, but got me another round and hope this time i can get some results, this time they are well hiden

Last edited:
i did that too, with pueraria murifica and also the suction cups, my nipples are bigger and darker but not significant enlargement in my boobs

also my wife found my stash and put it in the trash, grrrrr, but got me another round and hope this time i can get some results, this time they are well hiden
just massage them frequently...;)
attachment.php

what do you think?

I also shave my boobs, just a few hairs but i want them clean

Last edited:
my breasts have grown a bit

...but it's not yet noticable, when I am dressed, but I guess it might, if I continue with my massage and creaming...I will be both aroused and embarrassed, when that happens...:eek::eek::eek:

Back