Gym Rats (F)

stlman22

Literotica Guru
I'm a 25 year old male looking for some fellow gym rats. Female preferably. I feel my best when I'm at the gym and I'm looking for some that feel the same! Pm me ladies!

I'm a 25 year old male looking for some fellow gym rats. Female preferably. I feel my best when I'm at the gym and I'm looking for some that feel the same! Pm me ladies!

Wow this is an old post, but revamping it vs starting a new thread all together. In still searching for women who love the gym and the healthy lifestyle. I love chatting about it and building friendships off of shared interests. I'm about to graduate with my doctorate and health/fitness is a big part of this degree and my future profession. If any of this catches your eye, shoot me a message! 29 m here

Wow this is an old post, but revamping it vs starting a new thread all together. In still searching for women who love the gym and the healthy lifestyle. I love chatting about it and building friendships off of shared interests. I'm about to graduate with my doctorate and health/fitness is a big part of this degree and my future profession. If any of this catches your eye, shoot me a message! 29 m here
I'm here

Bump

I'm now 29 and returning to lit. I'm sure there's some likeminded ladies around! I'd love to chat with you about everything from gym routines, diet, outfits, likes, dislikes, everything...

Bump, m4f. Looking for a cross fitter, power lifter, bodybuilding or likeminded woman to chat with! I just like the base that this common interest will give us.

Back