Sheffield, evening of Nov 22nd

Shrubbery

Literotica Guru
Do any of my fellow literoticians fancy keeping me company on the aforementioned? I'm in Sheffield for a two day conference and will shacked up in a hotel all on my alonesome.

I've been through Sheffield a few times for climbing trips and the like, but never actually spent any time there, so it'd be great if someone wanted to show me around :)

Drop me a line if you're free that night and fancy making friends with a southerner far from home!

Shrubbery -- not that it helps your particular situation, but passion_fruit and I will be in Sheffield a few days later, on 25th November.

So having never been there before, does anyone have any recommendations on bars/clubs to visit? Or indeed anything else to round off an evening in Sheffield.

PT

Shrubbery -- not that it helps your particular situation, but passion_fruit and I will be in Sheffield a few days later, on 25th November.

So having never been there before, does anyone have any recommendations on bars/clubs to visit? Or indeed anything else to round off an evening in Sheffield.

PT

I cant meet any of you, but i am a Sheffield lad, what kind of night life are you after??

If you want sticky walls and floors then you want the corp...:eek:

I cant meet any of you, but i am a Sheffield lad, what kind of night life are you after??

If you want sticky walls and floors then you want the corp...:eek:

Not sure sticky walls and floors are really our thing! But thanks, anyway.

Not sure sticky walls and floors are really our thing! But thanks, anyway.

lol.

Let me know what you are looking for an i may be able to help.
I was making a local joke about the Corp nightclub.

Its very popular but with very young revellers.
:)

Back