Nina's Nook

He nodded at Nina, agreeing with the sentiment. And it seemed she was right, that the elf really did wish to stay, so he lingered a moment, watching. It was really a...stirring sight, the pair of them a few feet apart, Nina standing in the tub while Thyri stood in the middle of the room, both completely naked, both completely soaked. Noon certainly had no plans at leaving prematurely.

He stood aside to watch for a moment as Thyri made her apology and then Nina beckoned her to the bath. His tongue slipped out to wet his lips, but he remained still and clothed-for the moment at least. His eyes narrowed, looking back and forth between the two.

"It seems you're quite correct, Nina."

*Properly chagrined and repentant, I step forward, easing into the bath until I stand only inches from her, prepared to make it up in whatever way she decides. A glance over at Noon, strangely I feel a tingle of excitement knowing he is watching.*

fingertips run along her jaw... one under her chin, guiding her face back to mine...

Do you see me chase anyone... chase pets and little ones... at any time?

her fingers snapped and the room was clean, Noon dry and only in boxers.. the sight made her smile.

He stands watching, almost transfixed, as Thyri strolls up into the bath, long legs sliding into the water as she stands next to Nina. He sees Thyri glance at him, and he feels a quick flash of excitement as well. He watched as Nina reached out to her. He felt a thrill of anticipation.

Then Nina glanced at him as well, and could feels eyes upon him. And with a snap, the room was cleaned. He chuckled.
"Well, it does seem that you are queen of your own Nook, darlin'."

He realized he was dry also, though he felt a slight draft. He glanced down, and realized that his clothes were gone, excepting his boxers. And those showed some evidence of his excitement at the moment. He perked an eyebrow and then glanced back up at Nina with a half-smile.

-laughter resounded through the Nook as she stepped out of the bath... -

Well if a woman cant control her own Nook what the hell is the point in having one...

-she strode across the room and the fire place lit just before she sat on the hearth to dry-

Seems the elf has disoved. I will have to continue my conversations with her later.

-laughter resounded through the Nook as she stepped out of the bath... -

Well if a woman cant control her own Nook what the hell is the point in having one...

-she strode across the room and the fire place lit just before she sat on the hearth to dry-

Seems the elf has disoved. I will have to continue my conversations with her later.

He nods back at her, and then chuckles, eying her thoughtfully.

"Well I hope I am here to witness it."

-she smiled, mischievously-

Then it looks like you are going to have to watch my Nook very closely till she comes back.

her fingers snapped... the room righted itself... clean.. fresh.... with a fire blazing....

and she stood... pacing in the space tween the lounges and the bath.... waiting...

He silently let himself into the Nook, knowing that he was expected company instead of his usual party crashing antics.

He called out her name, deciding that startling her could have undersireable side effects given her affinity for blades.

"Nina my dear, I've arrived!"

Standing there she waited for him to see exactly where she was until she crooked a finger beckoning him to her.

Smiling she pulled him down and wrapped him in a long long hug... and kissed his neck breathing him in.... She held him until she finally felt him relax... then she pulled away and tipped his chin up.

Do you know why there is so much space between my lounges and the bath....

She pointed up... to the hook secured to a pulley in the ceiling.

Now you have a choice. Which do you want?

To stand for me?..
to cuddle by the fire?...
Or relax in the bath?

-The embrace felt good, just the feel of body heat being pressed against him. It took a few moments but he finally allowed himself to relax, inhaling her scent while taking slow breaths. Eventually he glanced upwards at the hook in the ceiling before returning his gaze to her, smiling as he listened to her list his options-

First of all, I have no idea why so much room between lounge and bath. Maybe poor design? -grins with a shrug-

I'm also going to go with standing has something to do with the hook, huh? -mulls it over- Seems the most dangerous of three options

ahhh, I see.

-her head canted to one side and she thought for a moment.... just watching him.-

Well, the disign is perfect for my likings. As are most of your smartassed antics.

Was that a question or your choice, because you know damned well what I meant by standing?

"You know damned well what I meant by standing.."

-This brought a chuckle out of him, even when it was to his own deteriment he couldn't help but poke and prod. But it was also something that appealed to him as much as it appealed to her, a different form of relase that was quite needed and desired-

I'll choose standing for you -licks his lips- For better or worse, that's my choice

-she grinned- Yes... yes it is your choice. Always.

-smiling she turned to the wall and lowered hook on its rope to just below an arm length above his head-

Now.. that's my favorite kind of hook. It's split. Take a half in each hand... settle yourself and tell me when you are ready.

-she loved her pulley system. It was based on tension almost like a seatbelt system. A quick jerk and it would go no where.. a slow one and it would yield. Or she could lock it where ever she damned well pleased-

Now.. the rope will give.. so don't pull it unless you are trying to lower yourself to the floor. You must stand there. Of you're own free will. You can let go when ever you wish. You can make all the noise you like. But I would prefer you stay for as long as you can handle it even if that means eventually you go to a knee or two...

Any questions?

-He took a few moments, studying the mechanics of the device and listening to her explination of what she was requesting of him. A simple enough concept, she had even been so kind as to let him mouth off during the process but that also dually served as a sign how much it would become a struggle at a certain point-

Just one question. This isn't some sort of terrible setup where you proceed to brutally tickle me while helpless right?

-He winked playfully before shifting slightly to center himself perfectly under the rope. A quick shake of his arms was all the preperation he took, reaching above his head and taking a grasp. Now it was a matter of seeing how hard this was exactly going to be considering nothing was ever just straight forward with Nina-

So until I collapse then? -He rolled his neck, a few satisfying crunches heard for his effort- This should be interesting...

Last edited:
-Her grin was of genuine amusement and turned to a smile... 'A smart ass to the bitter end'... If she really wanted to tickle him senseless she would have tied him down.... much less of a chance of being kicked or his pesky instantaneous retaliatory attacks.-

-She watched him shake himself and take his stance. It was good that he shook his arms out. The were going to get very tired, very quickly.-

"So until I collapse then? "
Slowly she nodded her head.... "If that is your choice.. then yes."

-It was something she knew he needed. To push, to let out what he had pent up. If he needed to go that far she would take him there. One step at a time into oblivion-

This should be interesting..."

-Snapping her fingers a table melted into existence to his far right. Laden with all her favorite toys. The floor also changed to a material quite similar to firm gym matting. The other change to the room was both of them were now barefoot. Half a pout graced her face. Her favorite blade was in that boot, dammit, but she knew herself well. It reappeared on her table with everything else; floggers of varying texture thickness and design, two straps -one thick one thin, one fiberglass cane, 4 crops, a bull whip, an Australian stock whip, a long handled deep purple ostrich feather duster, a squirt bottle set on mist, her tiny neck knife, her bowie knife and her boot knife. She would only be using 2 or 3 things but the visual effect would be amazing should his smart-assed self turn around and look.-

-Wiggling her toes she picked up her boot knife and stepped up to the front of him. Smiling she stood on tip toe brushing her lips in a fleeting kiss to his bottom one.-

"Should prove to be extremely interesting Kitten..."

-Stepping out of his vision she pulled his shirt away from his skin at his side and whispered the metal through the fabric. From his armpit to waist... and repeated on the other side. As the material fluttered to the floor it disappeared. She looked at the jean shorts and shook her head. Another snap to her fingers and those were gone too. 'why dull my blade on that crap.. not happening.' Standing behind him she giggled. Her snappy little fingers or her thoughts while snapping her fingers or what have you had taken his boxers along with the shorts. 'Ahhh well'-

-She began a circle around him. Her right hand hosting the blade, its tip barely caressing his skin in lazy waves and her left hand tracing her nails in its wake-

-She stopped behind him and poked the blades tip into the backs of each knee, just slightly-

"Don't lock your knees... No passing out to early."

-Back to her table. Trading her blade for a thick black flogger... 'start with thuddy, wake up his skin, yes... and he does have lots of skin... go slow... neck to toes... it's time to feel something more'-

"Ready?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a closed ongoing scene. Be kind and do not interrupt. Thank you.​

Last edited:
"So until I collapse then?"

"If that is your choice.. then yes."

- They already knew it was, that some part of himself wouldn't allow it to be anything less then the absolutely tolerable maximum. It was a sort of dysfunctional therapy for him, dually allowing himself to release everything pent up inside along with the pain to cope with it all. It was all a rather strange concept to those that wouldn't understand and that was fine, Nina did understand. Two sick peas in a pod. -

- His thoughts were interuppted by the snap of her fingers cutting through the still air and the accompanying physical changes. Suddenly barefoot and sinking just a small bit into the foam of the mats, the change in textures added a bit of pressure to his arms. A vauge protest almost escaped his lips but was hushed by her soft kiss, a whisper across his bottom lip accompanied by a sentence dripping with promises of things to come. -

"Should prove to be extremely interesting Kitten..."

- The next few moments were a blur, the shredding of his shirt, the disappearance of both shorts and boxers, a teasing blade poking the backs of both knees. He instinctively tensed at the cold steel but made himself relax upon her encouragement not to lock his knees or pass out early. He didn't want that either, though traveling down this road with her might lead to things that would rather pale in comparison to the mercy of passing out. -

"Ready?"

- He remained facing away from her, knowing full well that her table was a temptation meant to both delight and terrify. He wouldn't give her that thrill yet, wouldn't allow her to rattle him quite that fast. His stubborn ways would make her dig it out of him and he knew that both wouldn't have it any other way. He took one last deep calming breath and closed his eyes, focusing on a slow rhythm of inhalation and exhalation. -

"As ready as I can be..."

- He gave the rope a slight pull, making sure that it was fact of a lowering mechanism and not simply stationary. A single click indicated that it was exactly as Nina had indicated and it presented a new aspect. No matter how hard he tried, how determined and masochistic he pushed himself to be, eventually Nina would bring him unto his knees. He licked his lips at the thought and the challenge of it all, how long could he hold out against someone who knew exactly what made him tick. -

Last edited:
-Standing just far enough away that if she leaned while swinging she would connect with his skin she tested her arm, the floggers weight and her swing. Well, she also liked to just listen to that initial clatter. Of leather strand upon leather strand fighting with each other and inertia. Taking that tiny step forward she let tips fly, hard. Dead center tween shoulder blades and the rest of his back, like hitting the center of a target just a bit too high. His shoulders bunched, rolled, his knees almost buckled. She watched his head drop and turn Like he would be able to see her behind him. She knew shit would fly out of his mouth. That was irrelevant.-

The answer to ready is not an indecision and word play. You are either ready or you are not.

-His growl was cute. It suited him. Closing the distance between them she blew a cool little stream of air over the little lines that bloomed. Smiling at them she returned to her place and began at his shoulders. Slow, almost softly. Distinctly softer than that first one that cleared the air; one shoulder and the other, their tops and blades then down his back. That criss cross that would play with the column of muscle down either side of his spine and over lapping strokes that would wrap round his ribs. Almost enough that if the strikes were harder they would steal his breath.-

-The round of his ass was treated the same way. Though she had to watch her strikes so as not to watch his back fully bloom and miss a stroke. That wouldn’t do. Now if this was only for her pleasure. Then she just might stop there. Just to watch. But being under the lash and having in your hand were, as always, two very different experiences. She would not stop her path down his form. His anticipation of the next blow was just as important to strikes themselves, right now anyway.-

-Down his legs, his thighs... struck in criss cross too; left outer thigh, right inner, left inner, right outer, left and right the centers of each... the pattern was just that: a lovely rhythm to warm his skin. Every inch she could reach, all the way to his achilles tendon. Fluidly stepping to the side and continuing the direct swish from his right ankle up his body to his armpit. She gave care to those places that were of thicker skin and to the ones thinner by design. The back of his knees and fronts of his hip bones. Smiling she had watched him anticipate much more sensation to those delicate places but no... not yet. Or possibly not this time. His anticipation did tell her one thing. He's expecting so much more. -

-Gliding round the front of him she stepped forward for a moment to push his chin up. Eyes came in contact, electric for the same and different reasons. Both in their own worlds and electrically drawn to the same stasis. Stepping back she watched his eyes only as much as she could and still keep fluidity to her strokes; his chest and rib cage, hipbones... a pause... only a bit of a pause... before she continued down his thighs. Same pattern as the backs, flowing round to his other side. From ankle up to armpit. She was done. She could finally walk all the way around him to see the pink warmth to his skin, the sheen of light perspiration, the bloom fully ripen with its thin little lines. She could watch him for a moment... Simply to watch him.-

- At first it was just the sound of leather cutting the still air, a whistling promise as she built her rhythm. While he instinctively knew what was coming next, no amount of mental preperation could prepare him for exactly how hard she hit. Her aim was dead on, the tips landing square where neck joined back and exploding outwards to smatter across both shoulder blades. Air exploded from his lungs in a rush and was accompanied by a loud bellow. It seemed that the only thing that kept him upright in that moment was the sheer force of his shout. -

"FFFFFUUUUCCCKKKK!"

- The word started as a yell and faded into a growl, jerking his head to the left in a vain attempt to make eye contact with her. Instead she remained just out of sight, chiding him about the signifigance of genuinely being ready or not. A growl was his only reply, decidedly unamused which of course only fueled her fire. One always seemed to antagonise the other, switching roles of whom screwed with whom but always the same end results. -

- However upon feeling her breath upon his back, his displeasure instantly melted and he returned to the moment. When she resumed her strikes, they were decidedly softer but still enough to make his skin flush upon contact. Her movements were exacting, making alternating side to side but never failing to make sure she seemed to cover every inch of his skin. He simply focused on his breathing, breathing catching at certain points as he anticipated strikes that were unexpectedly gentle. He mentally scolded himself for that mistake, it let her know exactly how much he expected from her and that was never a good idea. She was the type that would take your expectations and then push you past them until you were begging for a mercy that very well might not come. -

- When her hand pushed his chin upwards and their eyes made contact, it was a moment of mutual understanding. They both took something away from this exchange, it fed something dark inside them, a need that can't be shared with just anyone. She gracefully stepped back and resumed her rhythm, painting the front half of his body in the exact same manner as the rear. Every inch of his skin felt warm and shoulders burned from that first lash, it certainly had been an attention grabber. He took a deep breath as she took a break, more then likely admiring her own handiwork. What happened next could only be explained as a death wish. No sane person would dare to pull this challenge her in such a vulnerable position yet he found himself compelled to do just that. -

"Nice warmup. That all you got?"

- No sooner had he finished the sentence then he inhaled sharply and waited, knowing full well he was about to ellicit a strong reaction from her... -

Last edited:
"Nice warmup. That all you got?"

-she wasn't standing in-front of him or else he might have seen her eyes narrow. Might have seen her face contort in humor and the sly smile of madness slip across her features. But no, She would not take the bait as he has lain it out. He's in her domain now. Anything and everything could slip from his tongue and she would still give him exactly what he needed, what he desired. Her way.-

"You know that wasn't very nice of you kitten. You will apologies eventually."

-she had glided closer to him. Her tongue reached the base of his spine before anything else connected with his flesh. Licking all the way up his spine till she was almost on tip toe. Then she rested back on one of her feet. The other leaving the floor entirely. Her lips didn't leave his warmed skin for long, they peppered his back with feather soft kisses as her thigh slid between his legs. Her hands gripped his hips and her knee finally stopped rising when his heavy scrotum rested on her knee. She used her weight, her grip and his position to rock him ever so slightly just to barely rub his warmth to her flesh. Her grip changed and the backs of her nails pressed gliding lines of sensation down the front of his hipbones... waiting for his breath, his voice... any reaction... mmm yes that groan was nice. Though she didn't let it come out, didn't let it come to fruition. She leaned just so, nails leaving his skin and her hands came together with his flesh in twin clapped smacks to sides of his ribcage.-

-Grinning she turned on her heel and went to her table. Picking up her neck knife she severed two longish feathers from the duster and retrieved the cane. Returning to a position in-front of him she laughed at the face he made at the feathers and then rapt the little knob on the inside of his ankle; one foot then the other foot, inside and outside until his feet were just the right width apart. His legs had to be just far enough apart to reach the soft skin of his inner thighs but close enough to pull off what she wanted to do.-

-she ran the can up one leg and down the other before returning it to the table. When she stood in-front of him again she still had the feathers in her hand. Reaching out with them she almost, almost touched his skin. Her eyes flashed and a deep giggle bubbled out of her. it wouldn't be that easy silly boy. nope nope nope. She slid to her knees and smiled up at him before leaning in and exhaling warmth along his shaft. Then she sat a little lower and her hands trailed up his inner thighs with light scratches and soft palms. Till she reached much much higher. Her little fingers made a space between his up-upper thigh and his balls. His legs were just as she needed them. She then took one feather and placed it in that space, pointing straight out. She did the same for the other side and with the way the feathers naturally bent their little hairs cocooned his cock.-

-Smiling her sweetest smile she leaned back and admired the way the feather danced to his heartbeat and the nonexistent breeze in the room. She knew all he had to do was shift or squat or what have you and the feathers would fall. She just had to smile and wonder just how long till that sensation would be too much. Or if the sensation of the quill tween his thigh and his sack would be just that little touch to add weight to her words.-

"you know, when you are not nice with your mouth... I'm not nice with mine."

-With that she leaned in a licked... missing his bobbing flesh by less than an inch. -

"tis a shame though... would have been fun, no?"

-She found her footing and made another trip to her table to pick up two more things before returning to a position behind him. -

"whatcha think kitten? The strap or the cane next, hmm?"

"You know that wasn't very nice of you kitten. You will apologize eventually."

- He released the breath that he had been holding, it was clear that the blow he had anticipated would in fact be something different. Knowing her it wouldn't be something quick or simple either, Nina had a knack for building a moment so the anticipations becomes as important as the action itself. While granted it was only a matter of time until she extracted that apology from him, it was clear he wasn't going to make it easy. Neither of them wanted this to be easy. -

- A shiver ran through him as her tounge ran the length of his spine, so many nerve endings along the spinal column and she seemingly hit them all. A warm knee slid its way up his thigh while her hands onto his hips, a motion that felt all to farmiliar as he had done it himself to previous partners. His testicles came to rest gently on the warm flesh of her knee and she used to leverage to rock him ever so slightly, a pleasent friction to stimulate both his shaft and nuts. A groan of enjoyment started to escape but it was cut short, the sensation of pleasure quickly replaced by a sharp sting to both sides of his ribs. It shouldn't of been a surprise to him but he still growled at her anyway, more for his own pride then it actually accomplishing anything in this situation. -

- When she reappeared in front of him, a pair of feathers and a cane were in her possession, his brows raising at the feather. She simply ignored his expression, instead using the cane to tap at the knobs of his ankles until he stood in a position that suited her. A setup this elaborate wasn't as simple as being tickeled, that much became apparently when she stopped just short of the feather tip making contact with skin. Oh no, leave it to Nina to come with with a rather creative use that instead constantly kept him in a state of constant stimulation. Between the tickle of the fine hairs from the feather brushing his cock and the quill digging into soft flesh, his mind was barely able to focus on anything other then a desire for relief. -

"You know, when you are not nice with your mouth... I'm not nice with mine."

- He watched with clenched jaw as she mockingly licked the air just inches away from him, causing his cock to jump reflexively anyway. Nina had made her point well and he resisted the urge to give some sort of retort, realizing that this was rather mild considering what she was capable of. Sometimes self-preservation was more important then the last word, this was clearly one of those times. That same thought weighed on his mind as she presented the choice of cane or strap, either option was clearly going to leave some marks. But if done in the proper order, if eased into with proper pacing, both knew that he could be pushed longer and harder then if the process were rushed. -

- When he finally spoke, his words were short and tight, mind not quite allowing for full focus do to the placement of feathers. -

"Strap. The cane leaves thinner marks, they shred and bleed easier. I refuse to be brought to my knees that fuckin quickly..."

Last edited:
She came by to drop off this brown paper wrapped canvas. For some reason, it reminded her of Nina.

tumblr_krnxtiJitf1qzjc1ro1_400.jpg

Her laughter glittered throughout the room. She didn't verbally agree nor disagree with him. It was after all, how a cane is used as to the marks it leaves behind. But, that was Kitten. Ever expecting her worst and her best in the same breath. Though always being surprised when she showed him such a very different definition of what could happen.

The cane in her hand was not discarded. No, no, no. She traced its tip along his inner thighs before trading between her hands.

The leather fluttered through the air contacting his side. Between ribs and hip bone, wrapping around to almost kiss his belly button... and almost instantly mirrored on the other side.

“If all I wanted was for you to be on your knees... That is where you would be. Cane or no cane.”

Ones his muscles stopped ripping from the blows she continued by folding the strap in half and coming that much closer. Her strikes were methodical. Always. Mirroring each other. Inner thighs and outer. Up, over his hips, his sides, down his back... Lovely thick marks rose and colored.

Stepping to him she feathered fingertips over them, her lips feeling the heat of a few... simply savoring his skin as gooseflesh fought with welts for the span of his skin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a closed ongoing scene. Be kind and do not interrupt. Thank you.​

- He was so intently focused on the cane, confused and a bit uneasy that it remained in contact with his skin, that the blow from the strap almost dropped him. WHAP! WHAP! His mind and body barely had enough time to register the searing sting of one side when the other half of him exploded in the same manner. Knees flexed, the pulley mechanism clicking once, twice, a third time before stopping. He choked off a whimper, refusing to give her such a reaction this early into things. Masochism wrestling with pride, it was a strange mix that led to defiance in situations where such actions were unadvisable. -

“If all I wanted was for you to be on your knees... That is where you would be. Cane or no cane.”

- The first time pride slipped, it lead to a teasing lick. The second time, twin blows designed to steal breath and ripple flesh. Logic dictated that a third time would more then likely involve some sort of cutlery if history were an accurate forebearer regarding Nina's tastes. It was a thought that excited and terrified, a knowledge that some games played resulted in permanent marks. At that point, how much was pride truly worth? Was it worth bearing scars for life for a moment of pride? Time would tell... -

- She stepped closer, strap folded in half so it that distinctive snap to it, working every inch of flesh in a methodical manner. Every blow was a mirror image, inner flesh to outer, distal to proximal, thick welts starting to form with it's twin on the opposite side. His breathing was choppy, it was hard to establish a rhythm when the only beat available is leather across skin. It served as a relief when she finally stopped, stealing oxygen like a greedy child with candy. His eyes were closed tight, unwilling to allow himself to look what may lay ahead for him, to fixate until the anxiety gave her the upper hand. -

- The feel of fingertips dancing across skin was certainly not what he had anticipated. His whole body shook under the feel on her lips, the cool tenderness a welcome contrast to the burning of the welts. He couldn't help but allow a choked whimper, trying to hold it all in was almost as difficult as staying upright. His voice was soft, distracted, a lil bit hazy. -

"Keep going....fuck it hurts so bad. Make me push through it. Dig it out of me. Fuck that's bad. Do it....."

Last edited:
"Keep going....fuck it hurts so bad. Make me push through it. Dig it out of me. Fuck that's bad. Do it....."

- Her lips paused on his skin, licking the spot she was on. Stepping back from him she watched him breath. Silently she slipped in front of him, not touching him, just watching the muscles in his jaw work, watching his eyes move behind their closed lids. Smiling she watched his welted ribs fight to expand and contract. Her hands couldn't stop themselves. She had to feel them. Her fingers slid and nestled in the valleys of the cage that protected his vitality, feeling the bones move under fingers tip. Slipping she followed the grooves around his sides. Her fingers flexed, nails touched and dragged dark red lines in his skin. Nearly purring getting to literally feel his breath catch. -

"I don't intend to stop dear one."

- one hand, one set of nails dropped under him, noticing he lost his feathers, no bother... her nails tickled along the many lines a the apex of his thighs-

"You wished to collapse..."

-the other set of nails gripped his hip-

"You want oblivion."

-her hand slipped from between his legs and gripped his other hip.-

"You shall have it...."

-Her leg lifted... up and over, feeling his cock head slip along her inner thigh to come to rest on her lips. Her hands gripped tighter, Holding them still. -

"You want me to dig. To push you.... "

- her hips rocked, slipping him along her wet heat as her nails dug harshly into hip flesh. Her grip pushed them apart and crushed them back together-

-Breathing in his breath, her lips were very very near his... for a moment she allowed all of his sounds, his whimpers, his shutters to echo through her back into him. Her lips brushed his and then she released him, all of him. -

-She waited... just long enough for her absence to be fully felt before she sank to her knees. Her mouth opened. She inhaled her scent mixed with his and she exhaled so closely to his cock that when it twitched it landed on her tongue on the way back down. Her lips closed, she pressed forward, feeling him throb, hearing him throb.... till he hit the back of her mouth, her tongue danced tasting him for a moment before she swallowed and slid her mouth back off of him.-

-Rising her fingers slid up his belly, toying with the welts.... up higher still, flicking his nipples before grabbing each one tightly, pulling him just that much more forward and down. So her lips, her mouth was but an inch or a few from him.-

"Open your eyes...... look at me...... now"

-She wouldn't take his head shaking, her fingers twisted his little bits of skin... and she waited.... for that moment... he inhaled through his nose, the scent of her... Her eyes met his wild glassy gaze. It was perfection. That deliriously primal look... full of maso spaced haze and lust and joy and fear and hate and more.... She pressed up on her toes and claimed his mouth... letting him taste her from her own lips. -

-It was bliss.... those moments of sheer delight... tasting his hunger, stealing his breath with her own lungs.... Her fingers left, trailed up welts and little fine lines... To cup his face in her hands. To push him back up, away from her mouth, back up tall. She held him there, thumbs stroking his cheeks, watching him breath.. watching him settle on his feet. -

-Her fingers curled, nails dragged from the rear of his jaw down both sides of his throat, catching over his collar bones, down over his chest, his abdomen to only spread and leave more trails in the soft flesh in front of his hips before departing from his skin-

-She smiled up at him.. and then returned to her table... she wanted to select just the right thing... As she stood there... she listened to him breath... Picking up the bottle a smile came to her lips and she wondered just how this would affect him. Condensation had collected on the outside of it... after all, thats what ice-water does.... she returned in front of him. her fingers gripped his chin... making sure he was looking at her and paying attention.-

"This will be cold, very cold."

- 'especially on your fevered skin.' but that bit wasn't said outloud.. i wasnt needed anyway, she liked to hear him scream, it was good for him and he was still standing so she just let it fly. Mist after mist... covering his chest, his thighs, his cock.. his side, his back, rump, calves... other side... and his chest again.. Till he nearly dropped from shivering. His threats were blissfull music to her ears. He needed them, needed to vocalize frustration to keep going. Tis why she told him he could make all the noise he liked. Smiling in pure delight she replaced the bottle on the table and picked a different flogger. this one wasn't leather, it had thinner-longer strands than the last, all cut in a hexagonal shape.. like to dough from a play-doh toy.-

-She walked around him several times before the first strike landed on his inner thigh. Then a hip. Her strikes were erratic, finding skin that was not already marked was difficult, but that wasn't the point, some strikes overlapped the worst of his welts, others found fresh targets... She waited between some of them... continuing her slow progression around him. A shoulder blade, his stomach, the center of his back... on and on ... and on she went... Listening to his chorus... his voice becoming more distant and more profound. She could only imagine what the strands felt like on wet welted flesh but she pressed on, harder, some strikes beginning to draw crimson to the surface... sometimes waiting for him to lose his breath... choosing when not to let him breath back in... or let him gasp several needy gulps.... but she did not, would not stop. -

Last edited:
Back