Once more with feeling.

You are just fan fucking tastic

Wait...she is fucking her fans??!?....where does the queue start?

dancing_banana.gif

Though not as admirably engorged as your banana, I am quite enthused to see her posting again.

Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been around, I'm now a lot less burdened with work so I should have more free time :nana: xxxx

View attachment 1153899

View attachment 1153900

View attachment 1153901

View attachment 1153902

Better than nothin' :D

ETA also spock is back in all his pixelated glory

-spock voice-

Indeed! Not only are the pictures better than nothing I would venture to suggest That at a minimum they're substantially better than twice nothing!

Last edited:
Great to see you back. I'm currently away enjoying better weather and culture but seeing you has boosted me no end.

Always such a pleasure to see you beautiful. Wishing you all the best!

Hello indi :), thanks, wishing you all the best also :rose:

You are just fan fucking tastic

The men I usually fuck end up being my fans, technically. And TY.

Oh my, what's a girl to do with a banana that size :rolleyes:. It's annoying (and awesome) but not quite a gargantuan turtle.

Love the attitude in the new pictures....very nice.... very you!!

Thanks buff :D

Wait...she is fucking her fans??!?....where does the queue start?

Though not as admirably engorged as your banana, I am quite enthused to see her posting again.

-spock voice-

Indeed! Not only are the pictures better than nothing I would venture to suggest That at a minimum they're substantially better than twice nothing!

Well done on creating a successful Spock 'joke', always a pleasure to read your rambling query.

Great to see you back. I'm currently away enjoying better weather and culture but seeing you has boosted me no end.

Nice. I'm going away next week, hopefully the weather will be nice and the culture should be better in theory. Hope you have a nice holiday :)

Haven't been on in a while, but welcome back. glad life is treating you better these days. As always love your pictures.

Rambling??!?...(arches brow)

I reSEMble that remark!

I see that the sweet and innocent photos are appearing :D. If i brought bananas over, would you make me a Connubium banana salad?

Haven't been on in a while, but welcome back. glad life is treating you better these days. As always love your pictures.
Thanks :), your username always makes me giggle btw, such funny imagery for an erotic site :p

Nice pictures, and that song is really good.

Yep Onra is the bestest and TY
lovely new pics, nice to see you making good use of your free time :)

Glad you like'em

Rambling??!?...(arches brow)

I reSEMble that remark!

You resemble that remark indeed :rolleyes:

Such lovely pics to look at right before I go to bed.

Good night!

Thanks, good night!

I don't think that is your shirt! If so are you remembering something sexy! :devil:And you can borrow my shirt any time!

No it's not my shirt, I feel sexy wearing it because it's my man's shirt and it reminds me of him also it's comfortable :D

I see that the sweet and innocent photos are appearing :D. If i brought bananas over, would you make me a Connubium banana salad?

For some reason the thought of 'Connubium banana salad' sounds really gross :rolleyes:

I continue to be rendered speechless by your beauty...all I can do is stare in amazement. :rose:

But you're like Casanova you can't be speechless? Surely? ;)

Not much catching up but I hope you enjoy the pictures anyway :D

The pictures were fun to catch up to :D

Nice set!

But I do like the friendly ones a lot better then the angry looking one :D

I see you haven't lost that sexy ass ;)

The pictures were fun to catch up to :D

Nice set!

But I do like the friendly ones a lot better then the angry looking one :D

I see you haven't lost that sexy ass ;)

I'm just a normal person i.e. with many different sides. Sometimes I'm friendly sometimes I'm angry and I was feeling neither of those emotions whilst taking either set ;). Horny is a consistent feeling in nearly all of my pictures though.

I'm just a normal person i.e. with many different sides. Sometimes I'm friendly sometimes I'm angry and I was feeling neither of those emotions whilst taking either set ;). Horny is a consistent feeling in nearly all of my pictures though.

Well horny is always good :D

And the angry only made me appreciate the smile more :)

Back