Once more with feeling.

I get no Pm's either, seriously like zero except from a couple of my friends on here, I'm thinking I'm probably to mean :rolleyes:

ETA 'retinue' isn't used enough these days :rolleyes:

No PM's? Seriously?? I can't imagine you in that situation. I figured your inbox would be overflowing with comments from guys on what they wish they could do. Maybe you should PM some of them to get them started. A good swift kick in the ass to get some ones attention never hurt ;)

I'll reply to you all asap, I'm super busy :(

If anyone pics up on my numerous grammatical errors over the last day or two I'll cry :rolleyes:.

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

hey who cares about the grammar!

you added damn hot images!

great work Connubium!

I pick up on them, but your most recent one (pics instead of picks) induced a Pavlovian response (of drooling, quite appropriately). Or just because I'm not that much of an asshole. :rolleyes:

I get no Pm's either, seriously like zero except from a couple of my friends on here, I'm thinking I'm probably to mean :rolleyes:

Wow, I'm suprised that there aren't a lot of guys PMing you and blurting out how hot you are and all of the primal things they'd like to do to you. Maybe your wit and intellect have intimidated some of them.

I will continue blurting out my own thoughts right here on your thread. Kind of lazy about PMing lately.

If anyone pics up on my numerous grammatical errors over the last day or two I'll cry :rolleyes:.

If we're just a little critical will you pout? Wouldn't mind seeing some of that on those full lips of yours.

tumblr_m6vnzf7hzl1r19s9oo1_500.jpg

I picked up on them, but your pics instantly clouded my mind. Go figure.

I find that method of distraction works with most things :D.

No PM's? Seriously?? I can't imagine you in that situation. I figured your inbox would be overflowing with comments from guys on what they wish they could do. Maybe you should PM some of them to get them started. A good swift kick in the ass to get some ones attention never hurt ;)

I wasn't complaining about the lack of pm's :). I talk via pm with the people who I enjoy speaking to on the boards and I'm not interested in anything else. They don't try and cyber with me or speak to me about sex all the time and they only occasionally send me pictures of their cocks :rolleyes:.
I think it says a lot about me that I have a thread on Ampics and don't get loads of unwanted, graphically sexual pm's describing gang bangs I wouldn't want to be in :p

hey who cares about the grammar!

you added damn hot images!

great work Connubium!

I care about grammar! :D

Thanks, glad you like 'em.

I pick up on them, but your most recent one (pics instead of picks) induced a Pavlovian response (of drooling, quite appropriately). Or just because I'm not that much of an asshole. :rolleyes:

Thanks, thanks for that.

Wow, I'm suprised that there aren't a lot of guys PMing you and blurting out how hot you are and all of the primal things they'd like to do to you. Maybe your wit and intellect have intimidated some of them.

I will continue blurting out my own thoughts right here on your thread. Kind of lazy about PMing lately.

If we're just a little critical will you pout? Wouldn't mind seeing some of that on those full lips of yours.

That's cool, like I've said before I would much rather talk to people on here anyway :). I can pout without the criticism if you like?

Perfection Ms Connubium... You have my vote for 'most kissable arse 2012'...!

Thanks.

ah you used a south park reference, and Randy as well...he's the best. Now I'll love you forever :p.

Would y'all hold it down in here?! I haven't had my coffee yet!

Haha not picked up on my numerous SP references yet?
I could do a PHD in South Park :cool:

I never assume a girl likes that show. Most girls hate it, despite it's absolute brilliance.

Favourite episode? Mine has to be Eek! A Penis or Ginger Kids. Anything that revolves around my beloved Cartman. Or Butters.

...or a girl with cute bangs and rockin' boobies. Bangs and boobies do a good job of waking me up, too. Might as well throw blowjobs in there, too. :rolleyes:

The grammar and banter is incredibly refreshing, and as a lurker, the drooling isn't so annoying as usual in this thread. The rub though for me, are the two fringe photos. Very cute. As you were!

I never assume a girl likes that show. Most girls hate it, despite it's absolute brilliance.

Favourite episode? Mine has to be Eek! A Penis or Ginger Kids. Anything that revolves around my beloved Cartman. Or Butters.

I really like all the Cartman/Butters episodes. I do love Randy though, so anything Randy heavy is always good, Over Logging and so on. But my favourite episodes are, The List, Major Boobage and Ladder to heaven.

For most people, yes. For me, the man with a glitter pony tattoo? I needs me some coffee.

My-Little-Pony-Tattoo-Blog.jpg

For realz?
that would make fisting HOT. :rolleyes:
Is it on your forearm?

I really like all the Cartman/Butters episodes. I do love Randy though, so anything Randy heavy is always good, Over Logging and so on. But my favourite episodes are, The List, Major Boobage and Ladder to heaven.

So, my place or yours? Do you need a ring or can we just get this show on the road?

My cell phone ringer is Cartman singing "Come Sail Away".

I think I need to get a Tat today!!!

For realz?
Is it on your forearm?[/QUOTE]

So, my place or yours? Do you need a ring or can we just get this show on the road?

My cell phone ringer is Cartman singing "Come Sail Away".

I'm not that traditional. :p

When I posted those pics of my ass I tried looking recently I tried looking for Butters singing 'what what in the butt' to accompany them :D

I think I need to get a Tat today!!!

For realz?
Is it on your forearm?
[/QUOTE]

It's has to be a kitsch childhood character though.

Yeah, and it's arranged so you can look the pony in the eye as she goes elbow deep.

I'll just go have a wank now :rolleyes:.

I had to try so hard not to make a beastiality joke just then.

I'll just go have a wank now :rolleyes:.

I had to try so hard not to make a beastiality joke just then.

I'm proud of you for showing restraint. Speaking of restraint, have you ever worn a bridle and bit during sex? Whooooa, nelly!:rolleyes:

Back