Once more with feeling.

6a0120a6dde087970b017c3240ff80970b-800wi

very sad to see you go! We hope that everything works out for you. Take care of yourself and your real life first!

Hi guys, firstly I'm sorry for being absent and only having my recent pics up for a short amount of time. I'm just letting you all know that I'm saying goodbye, I'm had a pretty devastating week, nothing that awful in the grand scheme of things but heartbreaking for me nonetheless. I don't want to be on here or anywhere else at all right now.
Thanks for all the laughs, comments and support. Have fun and stay sexy.
Bye xxxxx

take your time and work things out.
i hope things will be better soon!
miss you!

good bye

Hi guys, firstly I'm sorry for being absent and only having my recent pics up for a short amount of time. I'm just letting you all know that I'm saying goodbye, I'm had a pretty devastating week, nothing that awful in the grand scheme of things but heartbreaking for me nonetheless. I don't want to be on here or anywhere else at all right now.
Bye xxxxx

The mature thing to do is say how much I appreciate you and hope you do well in the future!:rose::rose::rose: But i will not! i am holding my breath until you come back! :mad:

Sad to hear you go. :( There's always a moment when things feel at their worst, but with time, it gets better. Remember us. We will remember you. :heart:

Bye xxxxx
Please take care of yourself and your family. Thank you for the pictures, the friendship, chats, laffs etc!!!:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Bye xxxxx
I have only posted here a few times but I have always enjoyed your witty writing and your beautiful pictures, especially those that showed your lovely eyes. I hope things get better for you and that you have a wonderful life.

Bye xxxxx

I'll miss you, but know that you'll be in my thoughts! Wishing you the best, don't hesitate to contact me if you should ever need to talk to someone! :rose:

Bye xxxxx

thanks for the daily diversions with your candid pics and witty dialogue.....
hope to see you back some day

wishing you the best in the future

and hope this is just a small set back for you in your life. You are going to be missed very much buy all of us (especially me..Bobby) Please keep us posted on your goings on.Bonnie and Bobby!!

Remember there is always hope!

You're young, plenty of time to experience all the ups and downs, hope you get things straightened out soon.

IA x

Remember there is always hope!

You're young, plenty of time to experience all the ups and downs, hope you get things straightened out soon.

IA x

What IA said. Words from our end can only say so much, and support you so much. Good luck and fair thoughts from us all.
X

This cracked me up when I moved it what was to become the mother of my children with me within a month my thriving jungle house plants for all dead.

Couple of years after she voluntarily left her slot open for a younger model, I have a thriving jungle again.

I am considering testing new potential candidates out by giving them a plant and seeing if it lives..

I'm going to avoid naming names but there's a certain core of nubi followers that I can think of as her fan base.

Even in her absence you guys do not disappoint.

missing you

really missing your postings!

you deserve to be on the top.

bump

Back