Once more with feeling.

But then that's just more people I have to share you with. :rolleyes:

Jealousy is and ugly trait :rolleyes:

Dewd, dem is beyoooootiful!!!

you are back, I love it. I now have a reason to sign on to Lit everyday!

Thank you oh great sexy and beautiful one!

Thank you for addressing me in the correct manner ;)

Am I really awake yet, or is this just part of the best dream I've had in a long time?

-LCN

Nope it's like the best week of your life

mmmmmm nice:)

TY

I think this is the best pic I've seen on lit!! Fantastic!! :rose:

Thanks me! Huge compliment coming from you :kiss:

Nice! Those are some sexy yummy looking nipples!

glad ya like 'em

Jealousy is and ugly trait :rolleyes:

Thank you for addressing me in the correct manner ;)

Nope it's like the best week of your life

TY

Thanks me! Huge compliment coming from you :kiss:

glad ya like 'em

all boobs are served better with cream;)

Conn,

One of the most arousing things about your breasts/nipples in that first pic is the shape...the upthrust shape...reeeoooowww! VERY hot!;)

Spunky Boobster

nod-of-approval.gif

:rolleyes:

Great artistic presentation of your beauty. Really enjoy the effort you put into the shot. Always helps having a gorgeous model for your self portrait.

Happy Hump Day Lady C ... Glad you have returned for another Go ;) .. I can see your BF has been Taking good care of You !!!

Great shot and so Erotic :devil:

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

Hey OneHD :D

I'll post it a thousand times if I have to.

When do we get to see the MC Hammer yoga pants?:rolleyes:

I'm not sure you can handle how sexy they are, I've changed now but I'll take some soon

Great artistic presentation of your beauty. Really enjoy the effort you put into the shot. Always helps having a gorgeous model for your self portrait.

It's probably for the best. The world isn't ready for you to release the Hammer. :rolleyes:

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to pray just to make it today.

Last edited:
A new small thread for me, since you won't stop begging :rolleyes:. I kid, again it's all for me, I'll be being a a lot less prolific this time. But when I do take some pictures I want to share they'll be going in here. I hope all my best buds are still around :cattail:

Always such a pleasure to be graced by your presence....stunning beauty inside and out...welcome back! :rose:

From a new, but now consummate, follower of your thread: I appreciate both your lovely figure and your sense of composition. Very nice. I look forward to more.

Back