Once more with feeling.

A new small thread for me, since you won't stop begging :rolleyes:. I kid, again it's all for me, I'll be being a a lot less prolific this time. But when I do take some pictures I want to share they'll be going in here. I hope all my best buds are still around :cattail:

omwf2.jpg

wow!!! You're gorgeous!! Love that sweet little ass!

A new small thread for me, since you won't stop begging :rolleyes:. I kid, again it's all for me, I'll be being a a lot less prolific this time. But when I do take some pictures I want to share they'll be going in here. I hope all my best buds are still around :cattail:

omwf2.jpg

so damn delicious. whew.

Very hot return!

omwf2.jpg

Welcome Back Hottie, your gorgeous face and majestic butt have been missed! :D Thanks for sharing! :cattail:

omwf2.jpg

I'm grateful that you're posting again! I love your pose in this one, especially since it reveals most of your delectable curves. I like the sepia effect also. :)

Absolutely gorgeous!

(And yes, this means you'll have to work harder to scare off the n00bs. I suspect you'll need a biiiig stick!)

Have you had a webcam on my room? No one else has that beard surely.

Glad to see you back miss c.
Missed your humour, your sarcasm, and of course your fabulous photos.
I would've begged for a return of a thread of yours, but your inbox was full of other people pming asking the same.

Welcome back.

That's true it was ;), also *waves hello*

Welcome back

Wait...what do you have against scaring away the noobs?

The ones that can use grammar are sometimes okay ;)

And we all know what a serious error in judgment that is. :devil:

-LCN

Precisely :devil:

Real glad to see you back with a thread of your own.

Welcome Back Hottie, your gorgeous face and majestic butt have been missed! Thanks for sharing! :cattail:

Hey chi, I think majestic is the best thing anyone has called my ass

no matter the cause.... welcome back.... and you are as beautiful as ever...

wow wow wow!

omwf2.jpg

I'm grateful that you're posting again! I love your pose in this one, especially since it reveals most of your delectable curves. I like the sepia effect also. :)

I lov e sepia it reminds me of coffee

Absolutely gorgeous!

(And yes, this means you'll have to work harder to scare off the n00bs. I suspect you'll need a biiiig stick!)

That's okay I have a pretty decent sized ginger stick

Oh, my word!

Exquisite! :kiss:

Welcome back, my dear... I fondly remember your last thread. I wasn't much of an active poster, back then... I am now... so hopefully talk to you later.

Last edited:
you are back, I love it. I now have a reason to sign on to Lit everyday!

Thank you oh great sexy and beautiful one!

omwf2.jpg

I think this is the best pic I've seen on lit!! Fantastic!! :rose:

Back