Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback > Looking for a Story?

Old 05-02-2018, 07:10 AM   #1
ruthenoxin56Ando1907Bugan
Virgin

Girlfriend's roommate in toilet ...

I am looking for a story that has been rattling in my mind for about 3 years now. This is the outline:

Guy has a girlfriend who lives with a roommate. Guy wakes up in the middle of the night to go pee. Girlfriend's roommate is in the washroom. Roommate doesn't take a clue to get out. Guy fucks her. Carries her and fucks her while standing. Guy exits with roommate in tears in the washroom/toilet.

I have tried many search combinations, without success. Any clues or ideas will help.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I can't remember whether the story was under non-consent/reluctance. I only read stories on this website. So it has to be on here.

Old 05-02-2018, 10:04 AM   #2
atam12
Experienced

I believe you are looking for Boyfriend by Blueboar. He has removed his stories. He had several good ones.

Old 05-02-2018, 10:41 AM   #3
Virgin

Thanks so much for the reply. I think you are right as the author's name "Blueboar" sounds very familiar.

I would be willing to pay for this story in case anyone has a saved/archived copy or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atam12 View Post
I believe you are looking for Boyfriend by Blueboar. He has removed his stories. He had several good ones.

Old 05-02-2018, 02:10 PM   #4
astuffedshirt_perv
Literotica Guru

:roll eyes:

Man, if only there was like an Internet Archive, a machine that you could use to go wayback in time. Wouldn't that be neat?

My stories: A Stuffed Shirt Perv

Achieved Lovecraf68's coveted "That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard" status in Nov 2013

Old 05-03-2018, 09:28 AM   #5
Virgin

Thanks everyone. The link to the story on the "Wayback Machine" was sent to me be a very nice person.

Have an enjoyable day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuffedshirt_perv View Post
:roll eyes:

Man, if only there was like an Internet Archive, a machine that you could use to go wayback in time. Wouldn't that be neat?

Old 05-03-2018, 09:46 AM   #6
astuffedshirt_perv
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthenoxin56Ando1907Bugan View Post
Thanks everyone. The link to the story on the "Wayback Machine" was sent to me be a very nice person.

Have an enjoyable day.

now, considering you said you would 'pay money' for this story, I hope you would consider donating to the website that gave you said story.

My stories: A Stuffed Shirt Perv

Achieved Lovecraf68's coveted "That's the most ridiculous idea I've ever heard" status in Nov 2013

Old 05-03-2018, 10:19 AM   #7
Lindsay_O
Really Really Experienced

Hmmm...

Old 05-03-2018, 10:19 AM   #8
AwkwardMD
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay_O View Post
Hmmm...
Agreed.

Old 05-03-2018, 11:02 PM   #9
electricblue66
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by astuffedshirt_perv View Post
now, considering you said you would 'pay money' for this story, I hope you would consider donating to the website that gave you said story.
Given that the owner of the story removed it from Literotica, a deliberate act, one assumes, that says either I don't want people to read my content for free, or I don't want people to read it all, not any more...

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

The Dark Chronicles is my take on one of the world's great myth cycles, and, in typical EB style, flows like a slow moving river and tumbles like a fast moving stream.

Now available as an e-book: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/A_A_Cain

Old 12-26-2018, 01:01 AM   #10
donaldelliott11
Really Experienced

The internet archive is user-supported. Contributions are welcome. I don't know what I would do without The Wayback Machine or, in the same financial category, Wikipedia.
Literotica readers - you should support both, really.
I particularly enjoy stories about "straight" men who get bent over and go gay. I'm double-hard if this is humiliating, and their sexual humiliation is witnessed by others - spouse, family, friends, coworkers.

You might enjoy one of my stories.
Donald
My stories:https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 02-19-2019, 08:08 AM   #11
MindNymph
Virgin

Could you send me the link for the story please. Im unable to find it in the Wayback machine without it