Older women/younger girls - a lesbian picture/story thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
HgzvAEKl.jpg

Everyone assumed that I was Ms. Ford's niece, visiting from college and painfully shy. I wonder what her achingly conservative friends would have said if they'd known I was her collared girl, her owned pet? Or if they knew about the things she did to me in the dead of night...

or the middle of the day...
 
nFBmR2yl.jpg

Have you ever experienced a moment in your life of perfect, crystal clarity? Where a myriad intertwining threads come together to form a nexus of exquisite awareness, a yawning chasm of realization from which there is no turning back?

For me, that moment was the moment where Alison Hunter, Ms. Hunter, clipped the short silver chain to the collar around my neck and told me, in absolutely no uncertain terms, what my life was to be from that moment, and what it was not.

“You will obey me without question,” she said, her tone calm and measured. “You will do what I say, when I say it. You will not question me, you will not doubt me. While you wear my collar, while you call me Mistress, you will belong to me and me alone. Is that clear?”

I closed my eyes for a fraction of a second, a futile attempt to calm the galloping drumbeat of my heart and the raging maelstrom of emotions that whirled through my mind. I barely knew her, this older woman, this tarnished authority figure, so why did I feel so beholden to her? Why didn’t it surprise me how easily she had found my adddress, found out every detail about my life? Why had I dressed to her exacting standards, casting aside the material trappings of my own personality and slipping so easily into the simple dress and black nylons that she’d mailed me? Why had I come to her house, following the intricate directions penned so neatly on the note that accompanied the clothes? Why had I kneeled when so told me to? Why did I become a simpering, docile little girl whenever I was near her?

I nodded.

“I need to hear you say it, Helen,” she said. There was no impatience, no frustration, no annoyance. Not yet.

“Yes, Mistress,” I said finally, though the voice didn’t sound like my own. It sounded far away, distant, as though I was observing this strange scene from somewhere else, unable to draw line between the self that I knew and the kneeling, timid little girl that I saw before me.

Ms. Hunter moved to the white chair beside me and lowered herself down to a sitting position. Her movements were graceful, precise, mathematical. As she brushed past me, I caught the scent of her perfume and I sighed, intoxicated by the exotic fragrance, the overwhelming sensation of her, how close she was. To think that I ever thought I could put one over on this woman, this towering, formidable personality. To think that I ever had a chance.

She crossed her legs and gave a gentle tug on the silver leash, pulling me to my left. I turned without hesitation, shuffling round on my knees until I was facing her, until I was inches away from her raised foot, slowly dipping up and down, her expensive burgondy heel moving in lazy circles beside me.

“Did you think that you would get away with it?” she said quietly, still perfectly calm, the epitome of control.

“Yes, Mistress,” I said, discarding the temptation to lie, to bargain, to try to talk my way out of it without hesitation. Her question was not rhetorical, and it was long past the time to play games with her or play the innocent, lost waif..

“Did you think that I would care about the pictures you took? That I would care what people would think about me?”

I closed my eyes and sighed, remembering the certainty I’d had about my magnificent plan, how sure I was, how wrong. The seduction, so calculated, so considered. A rich older woman in a hotel bar, a simpering college girl, discovering her sexuality, nervous, naive, willing to do things that would seem unconscionable to the exclusive circles in which Ms. Hunter moved. And the hidden camera, placed in the hotel room with care, positioned so as to catch every depraved act, every sordid perversion that an older woman might visit open the delicate body of a girl barely out of her teens.

“I thought…” I began, but she lifted her finger and silenced me with a single glance.

“You thought that you would make a little money off me. You thought that I was one of your usual marks, a dumb cunt concerned with what her dumb cunt friends think of her but still obsessed with young pussy.” She paused for a second. “How’s that working out for you, honey?”

I closed my eyes and wished that I was far away from where I was. I wished that the bitter pain of regret and shame would go away. I wished that the pulsing ache between my legs would let up for a single second and let me think clearly.

She was right of course. My first mistake was that I’d underestimated her. Alison Hunter wasn’t like the women I normally conned. If I’d done just a small amount of homework, I would have known this. She didn’t care about society finding out about her fucking a girls young enough to be her daughter, that she abused their bodies, tortured them, teased them, held them on that glorious precipice between pleasure and pain for as long as it amused her. She didn’t care because they already knew, but such was her wealth and her power that none of them cared.

Beside me, I sensed a movement and turned my head slightly. Ms. Hunter flexed her toes and slid the expensive heel off her foot, allowing it to hang there, swaying back and forth like a pendulum.

“Take off my shoe, Helen,” she said, calling me by the name that was not my own, but which I answered to anyway. “Take off my shoe and suck my toes.”

I flashed her one final, futile glance, a plea for mercy, to be forgiven, to be released. And then I turned to her foot and slowly lifted the shoe from her flexing toes, fighting the urge to reach out and touch the soft, tanned flesh of her foot. Not yet.

And in that moment, I knew that I would indeed suck her toes. I knew that I would eat her pussy, that I would beg her to let me. I knew that whatever sordid, sinful request she made of me in the days and weeks that followed, I would do without hesitation.

I knew this because I knew the full extent of my error. I knew that my first mistake, the error of miscalculating her weakness, had landed me in this strange situation to begin with. But I also knew that my second mistake was what held me there, what prevented me from running, from disappearing and never looking back, like I had countless times before when the heat became too much.

And what was my second mistake? Well, that’s simple, I thought to myself as I took her perfectly painted toes into my mouth and closed my lips around them. In all of my considerations about the endless humiliating degredations that she would put me through, the agonizing pain and exquisite pleasure that she would inflict on my quivering, aching body, I never, for one single second, anticipated how much I would enjoy it.

“Good girl,” she purred from somewhere above me. “Good girl.”
 
Milk and Chocolate

I have so many to tell but let me tell you about a coworker that I had last spring. Maria was an accounts director in our office. She had come back off maternity leave a couple months before and she was breast feeding her baby and using a breast pump and storing her milk in the fridge in my office. One day we got off early and played racket ball in the local gym. Afterwards as we showered she took a long look at my naked body and tan lines. She commented on sexy my ass looked with tan lines. I in return complimented on her large milky breasts and asked if she ever experimented with girls before and she said yes in college. I then asked her if she was getting back into love making with her husband and she began to cry. She said her husband is resisting her advances and this was frustrating her both emotionally and sexually. I told her she needs a girl’s night out and plan to have dinner with me at my place on Friday night. Dad can watch the baby. I wanted to make it a special night for her. She came over around 6 pm and I had a nice candle light dinner waiting for her. I was wearing a white satin dress with no bra or panties. It was very plunging, so she had glimpse of my dark nipples. I played soft music in the background and over filled her wine glass several times. We laugh and flirted over dinner until I put on the sounds of Enigma. It is very erotic and sexy music, so I pulled her up and had her slow danced with me. I could feel her heart racing as I lean in and kiss her deeply. I felt her had grab my ass after the second-deep kiss. Without saying a word, I stop dancing and pulled out a red sleeping mask. You know the kind you cannot see through. I turned her around and put in over her eyes. I whisper to trust me. I then guided her to my bedroom where candles were already lit. The music level was raised to keep her off balanced as I slowly strip off all her clothes including her panties and bra. I was surprised she had shaved herself totally hairless and kiss her flower as she gasped. Again, without the word, I had her lay down on my bed where a heavy plastic sheet was spread out over the bed. She was startled but I told to trust me. Placing her spread eagle on the bed, I took a soft rope that ties to each corner post and tied her wrists and ankles so that she could not move. To set her at ease I kissed her deeply and could not help myself to also suck and drink her milk filled breasts for a moment. The anticipation was killing her. I then reached under the bed where I placed a large pot of warm chocolate pudding. I reached down into the bucket with two hands and placed a large amount on her breasts. She screamed in excitement as I spread the puddle all over her breasts. I squeezed her nipples a couple of times and milk shout out all over her. I then proceeded to cover her whole body in pudding including between her toes and fingers and even in her hair. Once she was covered in pudding I licked and sucked her clit until she came hard thrashing about the bed. When she reached orgasm, she could not move and begged me to release her which I did. For the next hour and half, she licked chocolate off each other. I even fucked her ass with my tongue. It was so hot that eventually our bodies were sticky to the plastic sheeting as the pudding began to dry out. We then showered and tried to remove all the chocolate for every orifice in our bodies. I also think I drank at least a couple glasses of her delicious milk.
 
I knew this because I knew the full extent of my error. I knew that my first mistake, the error of miscalculating her weakness, had landed me in this strange situation to begin with. But I also knew that my second mistake was what held me there, what prevented me from running, from disappearing and never looking back, like I had countless times before when the heat became too much.

And what was my second mistake? Well, that’s simple, I thought to myself as I took her perfectly painted toes into my mouth and closed my lips around them. In all of my considerations about the endless humiliating degredations that she would put me through, the agonizing pain and exquisite pleasure that she would inflict on my quivering, aching body, I never, for one single second, anticipated how much I would enjoy it.

Enjoyed this part a lot. :rose::heart:
 
Very interesting..

This is one of the more enjoyable threads I have found lately.
 
3AlamSKl.jpg

It happened so gradually that Lucy barely even realized what had changed. By the end of the summer, with a shocking inevitability and ease, the older woman with the sophisticated wit and charming manner had seduced the young college girl and made her into something else entirely.

Now, sitting on the floor at the feet of her Mistress, all Lucy could think about was sliding off Miss Ford's shoes and smothering herself in the velvet warmth of her soles. Gone were thoughts of homework and assignments and ambition. Now, her mind was filled with the memory of sensation, of pleasure, of pain, of needing to please the older woman in every way that she could, motivated only by the paralyzing prospect of being given the privilege of eating Mistress's pussy.

Because the old Lucy was gone. The class president, the head cheerleader, the girl voted most likely to succeed by all her peers. And in her place was someone else, a new Lucy, a better Lucy. A "good girl".
 
efoNdYVl.jpg

"I wore them, just like you asked me to, Miss Ella. I hope I got it right... it was pantyhose right? Not stockings? I mean... you know I'll wear anything you ask me to, but they seem kinda... you know? It's just I've never seen pantyhose as sexy, and I was worried I got it wrong. Was it stockings you wanted, really? I can change, I can... Oh, yes, you're right, I should shut up and get down on my knees..."
 
VWt05Qfl.jpg

With age comes confidence, and Carrie had it in spades.
"Can I help you?" she said to the nervous college girl that she'd spotted across the crowded bar.
The girl's delicate cheeks flushed rose pink and she shook her head.
"You weren't looking at me?" asked Carrie with a sly smile.
"I'm s-sorry. I... thought I recognized you," replied the girl. She looked deeply uncomfortable, like a puppy caught in a forbidden act.
"You recognized me by my legs?" Carrie probed, continuing the light interrogation.
"I'm s-sorry?"
Nothing made Carrie hotter than a reluctant college girl, and this one was greener than most of the fresh faced sluts that she'd met in this bar.
"My legs, you were looking at my legs. Was there something about them that you wanted to tell me?"
The girl shook her head quickly. She looked panicked, flustered, as if she hoped that a hole would open up and swallow her. "Listen, I didn't mean to offend you. I'm sorry if I did. Can I just get back to my friends, they're waiting for me..."
"No."
The girl blinked in surprise. "Excuse me?" she said timidly.
"No, you can't go back to your friends."
"Please, I just..."
"You were staring at my legs because you were wondering how they would feel, what it would be like to kiss my feet, or have them wrapped around you. You were wondering what it would be like to be with a woman twice your age, even though you're not even sure you like girls or not."
"Please..."
"So here's what's going to happen. You're going to tell your friends you're not feeling well, then you're going to get your coat. You're going to meet me up front and you're going to get into my car. I'm going to drive you to my house and you're not going to say a fucking word. I don't want to know your name or your major, or anything else about you. When we get to my house, I'm going to show you the answer to all your questions, and more besides. And when I'm finished with you, I'll even call you a taxi."
The girl exhaled quickly, her face burning crimson. She shook her head and took a step back, but then her eyes flicked down Carrie's body and lingered on her long legs. And in that half-second, Carrie caught a momentary flash of a familiar reaction: temptation.
"Okay," breathed the girl.
 
hh1UkFul.jpg

She was waiting for me on the stairs in my building, no shoes and black nylons, her face a picture of nervous excitement.
"I thought about what you said, what you wanted," she said as I sorted my mail.
"Oh?" I replied, trying to act nonchalant and feeling anything but.
"I think... I think I want that too..." she said with a shy smile.
I raised an eyebrow. "What would your mom think?"
"I'm eighteen, I can do what I want."
"I don't think you're ready," I replied, gazing at her legs, feeling myself buzz with a hungry energy at the sight of her young toes in under thin pantyhose.
"I am," she said, determined, "I really am!"
"What about college?"
"I'd give it up."
"Your friends?"
"I don't have any friends."
I sighed. "Do you really understand what you're getting yourself into?" It was my final shot at responsibility before I abandoned myself to desire.
"Yes."
"I need to hear you say it."
She took a breath and curled her toes, chewing on her lower lip.
"I will be your sex slave. I will be your toy, your possession. You can do what you want with me, whenever you want. My body will be yours, my mind will be yours. I will be blank and obedient at all times. The perfect submissive."
A hot flush rose up my neck and licked at my face, a response to her words, an almost perfect recitation of the sordid offer I'd made her, my neighbor's daughter, a week ago.
"Well, if you're sure..." I said.
She nodded shyly, barely contained excitement lighting her glistening eyes.
I took a deep breath and straightened my jacket. "Go to your apartment and pack a bag. Tell your mom you're heading out of town. Then come up to my place," I purred, slipping into the role I'll longed for with such impossible ease. I stopped on the stairs and added a final thought. "Wear those pantyhose," I said, licking my lips.
"Yes... Mistress," she replied.
 
hh1UkFul.jpg

She was waiting for me on the stairs in my building, no shoes and black nylons, her face a picture of nervous excitement.
"I thought about what you said, what you wanted," she said as I sorted my mail.
"Oh?" I replied, trying to act nonchalant and feeling anything but.
"I think... I think I want that too..." she said with a shy smile.
I raised an eyebrow. "What would your mom think?"
"I'm eighteen, I can do what I want."
"I don't think you're ready," I replied, gazing at her legs, feeling myself buzz with a hungry energy at the sight of her young toes in under thin pantyhose.
"I am," she said, determined, "I really am!"
"What about college?"
"I'd give it up."
"Your friends?"
"I don't have any friends."
I sighed. "Do you really understand what you're getting yourself into?" It was my final shot at responsibility before I abandoned myself to desire.
"Yes."
"I need to hear you say it."
She took a breath and curled her toes, chewing on her lower lip.
"I will be your sex slave. I will be your toy, your possession. You can do what you want with me, whenever you want. My body will be yours, my mind will be yours. I will be blank and obedient at all times. The perfect submissive."
A hot flush rose up my neck and licked at my face, a response to her words, an almost perfect recitation of the sordid offer I'd made her, my neighbor's daughter, a week ago.
"Well, if you're sure..." I said.
She nodded shyly, barely contained excitement lighting her glistening eyes.
I took a deep breath and straightened my jacket. "Go to your apartment and pack a bag. Tell your mom you're heading out of town. Then come up to my place," I purred, slipping into the role I'll longed for with such impossible ease. I stopped on the stairs and added a final thought. "Wear those pantyhose," I said, licking my lips.
"Yes... Mistress," she replied.

very hot Ma'am
 
"No, you can't go back to your friends."
"Please, I just..."
"You were staring at my legs because you were wondering how they would feel, what it would be like to kiss my feet, or have them wrapped around you. You were wondering what it would be like to be with a woman twice your age, even though you're not even sure you like girls or not."
"Please..."
"So here's what's going to happen. You're going to tell your friends you're not feeling well, then you're going to get your coat. You're going to meet me up front and you're going to get into my car. I'm going to drive you to my house and you're not going to say a fucking word. I don't want to know your name or your major, or anything else about you. When we get to my house, I'm going to show you the answer to all your questions, and more besides. And when I'm finished with you, I'll even call you a taxi."
The girl exhaled quickly, her face burning crimson. She shook her head and took a step back, but then her eyes flicked down Carrie's body and lingered on her long legs. And in that half-second, Carrie caught a momentary flash of a familiar reaction: temptation.
"Okay," breathed the girl.

How it must be done. Just the way I like it. Straight, honest and without shyness and shame.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top