Ginga' Ninja'

RedheadedHaze

Scintillating Siren
A Ginger on the Prowl...

Revision:

I used to hang here a lot. Then I didn't. But now I'm back. I tend to get bored easily. Horrible trait.

In any event…

ISO someone to take the solitude out of the day. In the course of my profession, I work in a solitary fashion; it gets a bit quiet.

By "someone", I don't mean "anyone", so please fit the following description:

-Witty, capable of intelligent banter and a lively back & forth.
-Literate in sarcasm and good humor without being mean-spirited.
-Musically minded & an appreciation for the arts
-A love for the finer things & travel
-Strong sense of self…us redheads are a wild & untamed lot. Fair and forewarned. :D
-Keen desire to go beyond the superfluous in the name of discovery.
-A love for the game: the hunt, the chase, and the seduction.
-Staying power. I have ADD when it comes to the masses. The more you know….

Tall, dark and handsome doesn't hurt. Fellow redheads are always welcome.

Do your worst! :cool:

~Red

Last edited:
I've known a few red heads. Trying to keep up is the fun bit. I'd say I kept my end up.

I've heard blondes have more fun but from what I've seen the red heads do. By the way Phoenix is that you in the picture in your profile? Oh and into fox hunting? On horse back with hounds?

I'm sure you do :) funny how it doesn't seem to work for red headed guys. Not that I have that I'm boring brown hair.

I'm sure you do :) funny how it doesn't seem to work for red headed guys. Not that I have that I'm boring brown hair.

Not true at all. I know and adore a redheaded male counterpart that's quite a bit of fun. ;)

Red headed male here, although it has tended towards brown and grey the last 10 yrs. :) Beard is still plenty red and I have plenty of fun!

The reason I said was when I was younger the red head girls got attention the boys got the piss ripped out of them.

I made love to a red head just the other day. But she had dyed her hair to tone it down. So I said it was a shame and she should be proud of it, especially as she was irish. And she is naturally more red than ginger. Of course I couldn't tell by her pussy as she was clean shaven :)
But I gave it a loving kiss and a lick anyway! :)
Fact - redheads are amazing in bed

Hey stranger... long time no see... welcome back.. I am also a here I am there I went and here I am again kind of guy...

My hair during the summer gets more red. But my gotee and stash are always red. I like your profile red. You sif of I come in peace you leave in peices is from a movie with this alien that kills ppl with CDs from his wrists right?

I made love to a red head just the other day. But she had dyed her hair to tone it down. So I said it was a shame and she should be proud of it, especially as she was irish. And she is naturally more red than ginger. Of course I couldn't tell by her pussy as she was clean shaven :)
But I gave it a loving kiss and a lick anyway! :)
Fact - redheads are amazing in bed

I would never touch my virgin hair with dye! lol

Back