I'm back ;)

Wow, it's been quite awhile since I've been here... I've missed it lol.

I figured I'd post a new pic, since it has been soooo long... and perhaps I'll have more! ;)

Hope to talk with you all again soon!!

~Sinnamon

*Mouth drops* I have only been here a week or so...so I don't know you, but wow. I love the picture. I hope you don't mind comments from girls. I would love to see more.

~Sky:kiss:

*Mouth drops* I have only been here a week or so...so I don't know you, but wow. I love the picture. I hope you don't mind comments from girls. I would love to see more.

~Sky:kiss:

Thanks :) And no I don't mind comments from girls... girls are fun too lol ;) (BTW I see you're from Lancaster County... I used to live in lancaster... LOVED it down there.)

Only thing I can think to say is Mmmmm......I hope we get to see more soon.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks :) And no I don't mind comments from girls... girls are fun too lol ;) (BTW I see you're from Lancaster County... I used to live in lancaster... LOVED it down there.)

Lancaster is ok...lol. When can we see more? I love your body.:kiss::kiss:

I have a smart ass question. Does the apple always beat you to the cereal?
By the way I know I'm a chick, but very nice. I'll be coming back...

Wow

OMG you are absolutley gorgeous, i love the pic, any chance of any more being posted ??

Yes I'll be posting more :) I just have to find some more pics/take some more... Soon hopefully!

I'm back With Ya

Glad to hear you're back girl. . .
:rose:

You're showing inspirational form, reaching with a free hand!

Welcum back!

Hi, Sinnamon, welcome back! I recall some very pleasurable interchanges on your thread in the past, and I look forward to more!

I have a smart ass question. Does the apple always beat you to the cereal?
By the way I know I'm a chick, but very nice. I'll be coming back...

Lol... it all depends on what the cereal has to offer lol.

And thanks... :)

Welcome Back...

Ummmmmm.....Sinnamon is my favorite spice. Thanks for sharing.....oh! yes X definitely marks the Spot......umm...Spots. :)

A couple quick pics today...

Attachments

• sin14.jpg
    sin14.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 2,736
  • sin2.jpg
    sin2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 3,171
Back