AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't have time before class to upload the photos I took while waiting on my coffee this morning. I could use another cup about now.

attachment.php

In London, the subway platforms famously have those signs: Mind the gap.

Sitting here in the parking lot of a store, my mind is now on a gap. :D

As I perused this thread today I happened across the smiling faces of Stackeydreams and Inspirinious enjoying a cup together. Well it simply inspired me to grab a bag of my own fresh brew and head on over to GlitterKitty's to do the same! As evident by the picture, she gave me a rather warm and inviting welcome! ;)

attachment.php

Glitter is just so... perky! :D. Love it!

Didn't have time before class to upload the photos I took while waiting on my coffee this morning. I could use another cup about now.

attachment.php

Take your time. I don't mind waiting behind you. :)

Lots of green in these pics! I'm starting to think about St. Paddy's day already!

come on over for a refill!!

and damn....
Haha I'd love to. And thanks ;)

In London, the subway platforms famously have those signs: Mind the gap.

Sitting here in the parking lot of a store, my mind is now on a gap.
Lol. Hopefully I'm not too distracting ;)

Take your time. I don't mind waiting behind you. :)

Lots of green in these pics! I'm starting to think about St. Paddy's day already!
Does that only apply if I'm bending over in yoga pants? :p

"Pretend I'm Irish" day is one of my favorite holidays. Bailey's and Jameson for coffee in the morning and Irish car bombs later!

Does that only apply if I'm bending over in yoga pants? :p

"Pretend I'm Irish" day is one of my favorite holidays. Bailey's and Jameson for coffee in the morning and Irish car bombs later!

You do look very good bending over in yoga pants. But I'd be just as happy if you turned around and smiled.

I had some coffee with Bailey's non-alcoholic creamer this morning. The real thing with Irish whiskey would be much better though.

Another wonderfully creative thread with a theme that brings people together! I must have my coffee in the morning and the afternoon. A delicious way to have some brandy as well.

Happy thoughts and greetings from Las Vegas!!

X2934%20LV%20electric%20blue%20belly%20mug.jpg

Another wonderfully creative thread with a theme that brings people together! I must have my coffee in the morning and the afternoon. A delicious way to have some brandy as well.

Happy thoughts and greetings from Las Vegas!!

X2934%20LV%20electric%20blue%20belly%20mug.jpg

welcome!! and love the vegas coffee cups!!

Who here enjoys afternoon coffee ?? Hope I'm not the only one :) ??

Thanks for the invite crashD !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back