Back after a 4 month break

Funny you mentioned them. Lips happen to be the second thing I like about me. There is only one more. Let us see if anyonce can guess?????

Since I apparently have..... a hand fetish... I'm going with that as my guess.
LOL
I really don't, it just appears that way.:eek:

Oh wow...I have been missing some HOT pics while I've been away...

Don't stay away so long next time. ;)

Thank you for graceing us with your beauty :D

Thank you for the lovely comment.

Since I apparently have..... a hand fetish... I'm going with that as my guess.
LOL
I really don't, it just appears that way.:eek:

Nice guess but no. It is my long hair. Usually anywhere from shoulder length to ass length depending on what part of my hair donation cycle I am in.

"He" here for a change of pace ;)

did you say "hair??????????????????????????????????????????????????"

hair and hands are perhaps as natural a combination as peanut butter and jelly :devil:

Growling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You, Bamaray. My beloved Master and owner. I am constantly thinking about taking your thick, throbbing cock between my lips, over my tongue and swallowing the head right down my throat.

*Shivers* panting and grunting!!!

"He" here for a change of pace ;)

did you say "hair??????????????????????????????????????????????????"

hair and hands are perhaps as natural a combination as peanut butter and jelly :devil:

Sheer genius. And, you and the Misses have inspired todays offering.

Nimoway80-Yes you & I locked in a room together unitl you scream out; "Church Mommy'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was quite the creative penance. But I'm afraid that whatever has me screaming in this room will only cause me further need for absolution and continued penance. Being ME is such a vicious cycle. :D

Shout out to The Veblens for todays offering. Just a simple set of me kneeling in the bathroom. The floor was very cold here up north.

Keep the suggestions coming, all.

:)

Attachments

• kneeling3.jpg
    kneeling3.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 184
  • kneeling1.jpg
    kneeling1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 150
  • kneeling2.jpg
    kneeling2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 157
  • kneeling5.jpg
    kneeling5.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 217
Sheer genius. And, you and the Misses have inspired todays offering.

That was quite the creative penance. But I'm afraid that whatever has me screaming in this room will only cause me further need for absolution and continued penance. Being ME is such a vicious cycle. :D
Have to talk to Bamaray about a "MORE" proper pennance then

More kneeling pics

Attachments

• kneeling4.jpg
    kneeling4.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 150
  • kneelingdoggie.jpg
    kneelingdoggie.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 212
"wow" and "stunning" are such silly, imperfect words ... *that* look in your eyes says everything, feels everything, wants everything, needs everything

i cannot wait until He sees these ...

"wow" and "stunning" are such silly, imperfect words ... *that* look in your eyes says everything, feels everything, wants everything, needs everything

i cannot wait until He sees these ...

I love your supportive words!! Thank you so much. I hope that when he sees them, he takes it out on you, you sexy little minx!!! ;)

Kneeling 4 is an amazing pic. But then again, so is every pic you post. Awesome job!!

I am so glad you liked it. I thought that there would be a toss up between kneeling4 and kneeling doggie. :) Thanks so much for your continued support. And suggestions for further pics are welcome. You are too sweet to me. BTW, your thread is quite hot as well!! Keep up the great pics.

I am so glad you liked it. I thought that there would be a toss up between kneeling4 and kneeling doggie. :) Thanks so much for your continued support. And suggestions for further pics are welcome. You are too sweet to me. BTW, your thread is quite hot as well!! Keep up the great pics.

Oh don't misunderstand, if I came home and you were in my bedroom in any of these poses, I'd be very pleasantly surprised. I will think of some suggestions this weekend, after the holidays. And I'm glad you like my threads. I'm adding another one today so keep a watch out :)

Oh don't misunderstand, if I came home and you were in my bedroom in any of these poses, I'd be very pleasantly surprised. I will think of some suggestions this weekend, after the holidays. And I'm glad you like my threads. I'm adding another one today so keep a watch out :)

Forget the bedroom, why not the living room or the kitchen? :p

i have been instructed that the proper spot is one inch beyond where the front door will strike me when it opens :D

OMG, this is just about the spot that Master wants me to wait for his return from work as well. Great Masters think alike!!!

Back