The Resurrection of SxxxyRdHd25

Do you want see more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never a photographer when you need one...

So sad that there is never a photographer around when you need one...

Well I suppose we will all just have to bear up under the stress of teaching you photography one frame at a time.

Oh my, cares of the world pile up upon me...

Lets try this - take more pics and send them, and maybe we can help you (us) achieve nirvana?

(thanks for your very nice photos - truly a pleasure)

So sad that there is never a photographer around when you need one...

Well I suppose we will all just have to bear up under the stress of teaching you photography one frame at a time.

Oh my, cares of the world pile up upon me...

Lets try this - take more pics and send them, and maybe we can help you (us) achieve nirvana?

(thanks for your very nice photos - truly a pleasure)

Thanks!!! Took a few more this morning! Hope you enjoy!
:kiss:
Sxxxy

Attachments

• Black & white stripes above.jpg
    Black & white stripes above.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1,048
  • what do you think this is.jpg
    what do you think this is.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,482
yes Constantine.... She is very close to ICT..... Just to let everyone know she is working this weekend so she will hope on when she get a chance....

As, it appears, you are.

Which makes sense now that I read things a little closer. :)

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving sexy, I'd sure love to give you a good stuffing ;-)

Sorry for being MIA

Sorry its been so long guys... With DH being away, 3 kids are a handful, and I haven't had much ME time... But he is cumming home for a visit this weekend so I promise some more pics soon!

But I did buy some new lingerae I wanted to share with you... This is what I am wearing tonight to our Christmas party... What do you think?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_4724.JPG
    100_4724.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 539
  • 100_4701.JPG
    100_4701.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 621
I wish I could cum for that Christmas Party, I think you have "decorated" your "Ass"ets rather well ;) Merry Xmas indeed :rose:

Sorry its been so long guys... With DH being away, 3 kids are a handful, and I haven't had much ME time... But he is cumming home for a visit this weekend so I promise some more pics soon!

But I did buy some new lingerae I wanted to share with you... This is what I am wearing tonight to our Christmas party... What do you think?

attachment.php

Love it all!

attachment.php
A fine looking ass you have my dear. Love it. Want to kiss it all over.

Lived in OZ for ever. Still trying to nail Dorothy.

Hot and naughty

Hot and sexy. First thing first. Go ahead and slap my face. Then I'll be free to tell you all the naughty things I want to do to you in each picture. mmmmm.

Back