What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swearing.

How did I miss that post from Scutt?!

Dammit.

Two posts finished. One for Tim and Dryfter.

Hm. M13 next.

*sliding behind her, handcuffing her arm around her back holding it in place with his right hand, his left reaching around to grab her chin*

*the lips of his mouth grazing her ear as he whispers*

Do you want to get the spanking you so richly crave or not?

*A sudden yelp at the grab and twist, eyes widening at the cool metal upon her skin*
H-Hey!

*Whimpering softly as his hand grabs her chin, her back stiffening slightly... A minor shudder down her spine at the whisper- and a faint smirk on her own lips*

And you said you were stumped...

Watching Mark Wahlberg on a British chat show...he's either very drunk or on something...it's hilarious but very wrong at the same time...

Taking a small Lit break ...I should return to packing but..I really would like to give it a pass tonight, curl up in bed with a glass of red wine and a virtual book instead I think.:rose:

Plotting three posts...
.... And working on the 120 something other emails to pull from.
*Cries*
WHY AM I SUCH A PROCRASTINATOR?!

Plotting three posts...
.... And working on the 120 something other emails to pull from.
*Cries*
WHY AM I SUCH A PROCRASTINATOR?!

Procrastination for the nation! :D

To be fair, if tomorrow didn't exist, I wouldn't get anything done. My typical response to most jobs is met with both enthusiasm and a procrastinator's attitude.

"YEAH, lets get this done!... Tomorrow!"

I'm not proud of it.

To be fair, if tomorrow didn't exist, I wouldn't get anything done. My typical response to most jobs is met with both enthusiasm and a procrastinator's attitude.

I'm not proud of it.

I thought everyone did that!

They don't? ... *hangs head in shame*

I'm not proud of it.

If I put it off too much longer, I'll be in rather hot water.

I've gone long enough... Bluuurgh. I at least STARTED it back on Monday!

I thought everyone did that!

They don't? ... *hangs head in shame*

I'll hang my head with, PROCRASTINATORS UNITE!... Tomorrow. Or maybe Sunday, tomorrow I need to do things I said I'd do today. It never ends.

I think if the world had more of us lot in it, a lot of society would break into anarchy and day to day life would just abruptly end. Thank god people out there don't procrastinate. Paramedics, especially.

"Alright guys, 999 call, a man's been hit by a car!"

"We'll get him shortly, there's things we need to do first."

The percentage of the population who don't postpone things seem to have the rest of the populace (the normal kind who reserve hard tasks for later dates) afloat and alive. I know for a fact I'd be buggered if I didn't have certain members of my family or friends around to keep me on track. :eek: As it happens,I still manage to slide procrastination into many things.

Last edited:
If I put it off too much longer, I'll be in rather hot water.

I've gone long enough... Bluuurgh. I at least STARTED it back on Monday!

I respect your procrastination skills, usually I postpone things only a day, you madam have gone a working week without completing the task! Teach me.

I get guilty and cave in after 24 hours, or when I've a chore or something to do, I usually try and postpone it by at least some margin. If I can postpone that kitchen for an hour, that's another hour on Lit, or gaming, or a chance to go riding.

You've got to dust daily goings on with fun, unfortunately like a three year old with that sparkly glitter stuff you can PVA onto paper, I go wild and liberally apply fun into every damn nook and cranny of my day.

I try and keep it out of my working life, I swear.

I'll hang my head with, PROCRASTINATORS UNITE!... Tomorrow. Or maybe Sunday, tomorrow I need to do things I said I'd do today. It never ends.

I think if the world had more of us lot in it, a lot of society would break into anarchy and day to day life would just abruptly end. Thank god people out there don't procrastinate. Paramedics, especially.

"Alright guys, 999 call, a man's been hit by a car!"

"We'll get him shortly, there's things we need to do first."

The percentage of the population who don't postpone things seem to have the rest of the populace (the normal kind who reserve hard tasks for later dates) afloat and alive. I know for a fact I'd be buggered if I didn't have certain members of my family or friends around to keep me on track. :eek: As it happens,I still manage to slide procrastination into many things.

I actually took a class a few years ago that talked a bit about procrastination, how it's a behavior that can be "unlearned". I'll unlearn it... eventually. :cool:

I actually took a class a few years ago that talked a bit about procrastination, how it's a behavior that can be "unlearned". I'll unlearn it... eventually. :cool:

Yes. :cool:

I don't do it as badly as some people, a friend of mine and I were talking once and he said he'd turned down sex with his GF at the time saying, "We'll have it tomorrow". Now, he maintains to this day he was tired, but I know a procrastinator when I see one, he's taking it to an unheard of level.

"Sex!... Later."

Though if you can unlearn this, I don't know if I'd want to, things still get done, just not as soon as I get them. Its like painting a room or the outside of the house. You buy the paint, you buy the brushes and rollers and then you leave it, sometimes for months. This is something I'm almost certain everyone does, the only reason decorators get called in is because they've been the resort of someone who didn't want to do it just yet and the other half of that person has given up trying to get him or her to do it.

I respect your procrastination skills, usually I postpone things only a day, you madam have gone a working week without completing the task! Teach me.

I get guilty and cave in after 24 hours, or when I've a chore or something to do, I usually try and postpone it by at least some margin. If I can postpone that kitchen for an hour, that's another hour on Lit, or gaming, or a chance to go riding.

You've got to dust daily goings on with fun, unfortunately like a three year old with that sparkly glitter stuff you can PVA onto paper, I go wild and liberally apply fun into every damn nook and cranny of my day.

I try and keep it out of my working life, I swear.

To be fair, I've had a lot happen within that week.

And I just finished it.
104, after cutting repeats.

Tomorrow is going to be ever so fun to find all these bastards.

"Nekked as a jaybird" suddenly makes so much more sense to me.
... But don't people start boiling the birdies after pluckings?!

Chuckles softly

Well dear, that all depends on what the desired goal is for said bird. I do have plans for you, but they do not include boiling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back