The Pope, he loves himself some Muslims...

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
Spent the day washing their feet to prove it...

;)

Then he directed his Swiss mercenaries to step up the security for Easter.

That says everything you need to know about how we truly feel about the true Religion of Peace.

Maundy Thursday is yet another subject you know nothing about, I see.

I'd like to see about 10,000 Syrian's apply for asylum there.

Ishmael

The Islamonazis would love nothing more than to attack the Vatican. Just think of all the sympathy they'd get from the Left.

I read the pope's calls for tolerance.
Leaving aside the fact that he forgot to mention how many reffugees were taken in by countries like China, Japan or India and the US and so on,
his painting of most europeans with the "hater" brush (when we're talking only about pocketts of anti-muslim extremists) was quite insulting.

In a less related yet similar line:
Quote from a quora user:
"The hypochrisy of Obama's call for[ tolerance & resettling of Syrians in Europe]..… One would expect a country that had actively promoted Arabic Spring and upholds democracy and human rights would offer more help to refugees whom are forced to flee their countries as a result of Arabic Spring, a movement that is all about the pursuit of democracy and human rights. I have to say that I was a bit of disappointed to see that 10,000 refugees is the best that US can do about the current refugee crisis, given their active role in the Arabic Spring and Syrian civil war."

Last edited:
Maundy Thursday is yet another subject you know nothing about, I see.

The list gets longer by the hour.

I see the rest of the usual suspects came screaming in to profess their own ignorance of the practice of the ritual washing of feet in remembrance of The last Supper.

The list gets longer by the hour.

I see the rest of the usual suspects came screaming in to profess their own ignorance of the practice of the ritual washing of feet in remembrance of The last Supper.

Our "resident muslim" just showed up! ;)
in a related note: How long have you been operating under cover, attacking and mocking the faith of any christian GBers, while engaging in this ridiculous white-knighting Islamist crussade and "racists hunting"?

Our "resident muslim" just showed up! ;)
in a related note: How long have you been operating under cover, attacking and mocking the faith of any christian GBers, while engaging in this ridiculous white-knighting Islamist crussade and "racists hunting"?

AJ was the one who just slammed the Christian faith.

Aella isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. In fact, It's likely someone misplaced a spoon.

He thinks making himself look like a complete moron is"trolling".

I'm starting to get under your skin, am I? :)
You're my new Rory.

Spent the day washing their feet to prove it...

;)
Where they like smelly feet with fungi or did they prewash them before the Pope came in?

And I bet the Pope didn't do this symbolic act of "kindness" during his spare time either, and he was receiving a salary (so to speak) while doing it.:cool: Gimme the Pope's salary please please and I'll only wash smelly feet for a living.

Ben Affleck and the Pope. Two peas in a pod. They should also donate their palaces to house reffugees then.:cool:

Last edited:
Where they like smelly feet with fungi or did they prewash them before the Pope came in?

And I bet the Pope didn't do this symbolic act of "kindness" during his spare time either, and he was receiving a salary (so to speak) while doing it.:cool: Gimme the Pope's salary please please and I'll only wash smelly feet for a living.

Ben Affleck and the Pope. Two peas in a pod. They should also donate their palaces to house reffugees then.:cool:

I never thought I'd see the day when I thought Garbage Can was smart.

Geeze, look at the body language of the young black guy: he looks so stiff and uncomfortable while trying so hard to look pieous. I bet he bumped his head with his fists when he saw his pic. splashed all over the news, and he said "Omg, what was I thinking when I agreed to take part in this entire theater?"

Seriously guys, besides the ridiculoussness of it all, don't you guys find this whole show a tad patronizing? Towards the reffugees?
I do.

pope-francis-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back