Meanwhile in Albuquerque, Liberals Emulate Their Darlings

Get in their face, get loud, get nasty and exercise your secular-given right to free speech.

Prove that your team is all about tolerance, diversity and inclusion.

Then put on your black face and join in a chorus of "Mammy!"

Put on your reface and whoop it up!

You're LIBERAL!

Careful...his putrid side might ooze out and call your daughter a Gook and brag that he prays my kids will die in a fire like he's done a few hundred times.

It's okay. He's a liberal.

That's simply not true, Miles.

Of course the police have by now identified the leading rabble rouser's and, go figure, they came in from out of state (CA).

Ishmael

Of course the police have by now identified the leading rabble rouser's and, go figure, they came in from out of state (CA).

Ishmael

Don't that suck. Nevada, Idaho and Oregon have started a shared network of out-of-state rabble-rousers, I hear. It's a defense agreement, kinda like NATO.

Don't that suck. Nevada, Idaho and Oregon have started a shared network of out-of-state rabble-rousers, I hear. It's a defense agreement, kinda like NATO.

Not surprising in the least. Same thing happened in Ferguson and Baltimore. Idaho is a long stretch though. Without references they're particularly suspicious of 'out of towner's' up there. Giving you something you can relate to oh mother of my unborn child, living in Idaho is like living in Paxton IL. Everyone knows everyone.

Ishmael

Drumpf needs to extend that wall to N.M. to keep people like Ish safe.

Good thing ish and aj support big government.

Not surprising in the least. Same thing happened in Ferguson and Baltimore. Idaho is a long stretch though. Without references they're particularly suspicious of 'out of towner's' up there. Giving you something you can relate to oh mother of my unborn child, living in Idaho is like living in Paxton IL. Everyone knows everyone.

Ishmael

I know someone from Paxton. He says the town council held a meeting in the square this past winter without any of them getting out of their trucks. There was an unauthorized salesman in town and they agreed to turn him out. An easy decision, so why get out of your truck when it's cold out there? And this wasn't their first open-window town square meeting. I remember hearing about others. This particular group is fond of them, I guess. If all hell breaks loose, I'm heading up to join my friend. They're in that magic triangle, you know.

I think some Idahoans were involved in the first Bundy thing. Maybe Idahoans will only extend help, not receive it.

Back