Veroes Idea Box 2.0 (New and Improved)

Veroe

Maestro/Truthseeker
To decrease the load on the servers here on Lit I've decided to restart my idea box thread in a new and improved version.

Here's the link to the original thread: Veroe's Idea Box

What makes it new and improved is that I've split this into two parts

First is Veroe's Picture Book A thread to store pics that inspire me specifically.

And second is this thread to file my ideas for RPs and or just inklings on characters without littering it with pictures that may be too distracting to you.

This is a place for me to put some ideas out and guage the interest in other players for starting them into full blown threads. those of you who know me know I have tons and tons of ideas, some are absolute crap, but once in a while I have a good one worth pursuing so...

Current Active Thread List

1. Immortal Love With Asa

2. Dangerous Duets: Incubus and his Muse With Asa

3. Little Huntress: Battle of Right and Wrong With Asa

4. Inside The Inferno House with Yeishia

5. Lady Pheonix Reborn With Yeishia

6. Paroxysms of Love and Sacrifice with Vailyn

7. The Vampire Queen's Servant with HottieKatie

8. Star Wars: A Galaxy Turned Upside Down with Sia-Klynn

Whew I've recently had to go through gut-wrenching choice of reducing the number of threads I was in...I didn't realize how many I still had going.:eek:

Current Active Thread List

1. Immortal Love With Asa

2. Dangerous Duets: Incubus and his Muse With Asa

3. Little Huntress: Battle of Right and Wrong With Asa

4. Inside The Inferno House with Yeishia

5. Lady Pheonix Reborn With Yeishia

6. Paroxysms of Love and Sacrifice with Vailyn

7. The Vampire Queen's Servant with HottieKatie

8. Star Wars: A Galaxy Turned Upside Down with Sia-Klynn

Whew I've recently had to go through gut-wrenching choice of reducing the number of threads I was in...I didn't realize how many I still had going.:eek:

I am on a list not once but twice...:):rose:

* dances around his idea box smiling happily*

He is making a list, checking it twice I get a hug if I'm naughty or Nice...

:rose::kiss::heart:

I am on a list not once but twice...:):rose:

* dances around his idea box smiling happily*

He is making a list, checking it twice I get a hug if I'm naughty or Nice...

:rose::kiss::heart:

Hugs you twice.

Just have to guess whether for being naughty or nice.;)

:rose:

DC5D9965-E96F-41E2-AE74-74D06DED0A0C-4261-0000083095A460B0_zps7449968c.jpg

:rose:

Character idea

tumblr_mtjqgfFWKv1qk2vvro1_500.jpg

Name: Miranda McKnight
Sex: Female (duh, you can see that by just looking at her, stupid)
Height: 5'7 and 1/2''
Weight: (Upon threat of excruciating death not at liberty to divulge that information)
Status: Divorced and now gloriously single and planning to stay that way.
Occupation: what hasn't she been...centerfold, student, sex and couples therapist, and now burgeoning erotic-romance novelist and overall sexual libertine.

Bio: Miranda grew up in a small town swearing to escape the pedantic fate it offered her. So when a talent scout for a modeling agency came through she jumped at the chance. Instead of running her parent's hardware store or going to college she became a model, gracing fashion magazines, Victoria secret catalogues, sports Illustrated's covergirl three times over, and her spread in playboy was one of the magazine's best selling issues in the last ten years. This is where she met her ex-husband, Rodrigo, a photographer. Miranda fell for all the cheesy lines and seductive routine and married Rodrigo after only dating him for a grand total of sixty-three days.
For a time she was a household name, but she was not happy with it. She took classes over the internet and then spent a couple years of school pursuing a new interest: psychology...more specifically marriage counseling, and she succeeded for a time in that as well, helping to save several failing relationships, but not her own. Rodrigo was cheating on her and arguing with her over money and fame and one day he stormed out and never came back.
Miranda couldn't go back to counseling others when her own marriage was a disaster area. The hypocrisy would be just too much. So she transferred her clients and went on a hiatus to clear her soul of the mess her life had become.
She came back to her tiny Podunk little hometown and began exploring a new passion, writing.
Her first novel was a big hit, a steamy erotic-romance novel about an estranged couple being guided by a sex therapist to revive the spark of their relationship. Hollywood was beating down her agent's door for the movie rights and America was awaiting her next novel...the only problem she was suffering from a severe case of writer's block, until she met him.

(To be developed further)

Character Idea

tumblr_mjs085YEQ51r0gp1xo1_500.jpg

Name: Amaranda
Sex: Female
Height: 5'7 and 1/2''
Weight (Not at liberty to say)

Bio: Amaranda was ripped from her home below by her master, a powerful mortal warlock that summoned her in a satanic ritual.

Yes, didn't she mention...she's not exactly human...she's so far not even close to pathetic, mortal, humans...she's eternal, immortal, a demoness...a succubus.

Her master, Sebastian Drosek, is a demanding man with big intricate plans. He uses her to avenge himself on those that would slight him, but for the most part he sends her out to target those serving the light of humanity to curb mankind back on a path of darkness and damnation. A preacher, businessmen and women, generals, politicians by the dozens the world over...she seduced and corrupted them all into her slaves, no Sebastian's slaves through her.

Amaranda doesn't get to express her will. She is a slave to Sebastian until he has no more use for her and banishes her back to hell, but the thing of it is the more time she spends out among the pathetic mortals...the less they seem so pathetic. The more time she spends up here on earth the more she finds herself longing for life, free of Sebastian, of her true self, and the life of a mortal woman, but she can't ever have that.

She was a succubus, a demon, and unable to resist Sebastian's orders.

Until she came across a good man Sebastian wanted her to destroy, a man that made her feel like she could actually hold back the reality of what she was and what she was sent to do to him, and be just a women falling in love with a man.

=) Here you go!
tumblr_mq8nfxoI6h1rckgnwo1_500.jpg

Is he holding that blindfold over his eyes himself....where it isn't tied in place over his face...but held there simply by her command to him and his desire to serve her...that thought is intensely erotic to me.:heart:

(Loosely Based off the short story I just finished: A Domme for a Cowboy by Jenna Howard)

Spurs, Lassos, and Handcuffs

Rule5_Cowgirls_8.jpg

tumblr_m4bzi5aSIV1qg22hlo1_500.jpg

Dana Sawyer is more than country music's sexy superstar, she's also the heiress of the largest cattle ranch in Texas, and a domme. Ever since she was old enough to recognize men as sex objects she's had her eyes on Clay Lucas, the son of her father's cattleboss.

Dana had always known she was a domme, primarily because all her adolescent fantasies on sex involved her controlling, pleasurably torturing, and giving the sexy cowboy, one Clay Lucas, the ride of his life. However while Dana recognized the signs of Clay being submissive Clay never did, not until the night before she left to make her dreams of a singing career a reality.

Dana seized it as her last chance to make her fantasies concerning Clay into reality. That night was eye-opening to Clay. He'd always seen Dana as his best friend and sister he never had, until that night and he saw the side of her she kept buried underneath the surface. What was more shocking was that what she did to him that night, giving him no choice but to obey her, tying him down to the back of his truck with his own rope, using his bandana to gag him, and his belt to spank him...Clay found himself getting excited by it even the pain. The whole thing totally shook his self image, and after he said something stupid to her, implying Dana was a slut.

Mortified, Dana rushed out and left the ranch and Clay behind her, and became the undisputed sexy siren of Nashville. She also embraced her Domme side of her personality learning and practicing it with trusted playmates. But they were never Clay.

Her career is her priority: writing songs, recording albums, shooting music vidoes, going on tour, and receiving the odd award.

Ten years have passed and tragically Dana's father died of a heart attack. Now she has to return the family's ranch for the funeral and figure out what she will do with it. Should she keep the ranch or sell it? And what is she going to say to Clay?

This is Clay's chance to make up for his blunder so long ago. He will throw himself at her feet for forgiveness and ask if they could resume where they left off from that night ten years before.

tumblr_m695b6FTll1qzcg3go1_500.jpg

Karena definately

Empty out your pm box darlin.

I'm getting a yearning for a good scifi space opera romance. Something with a lot of interstellar politics and starships.

I haven't forgotten you! (Or anyone else.) Just really busy! =)

On the space opera idea, I vote for Dune, Miles Vorkosigan or Jax series by Anne Aguirre. This is from the top of my head. *pats head*

I haven't forgotten you! (Or anyone else.) Just really busy! =)

On the space opera idea, I vote for Dune, Miles Vorkosigan or Jax series by Anne Aguirre. This is from the top of my head. *pats head*

Thanks but I was thinking of something more along the line of David Webber's Honor Harrington series.

My fave.:heart:

honor.jpg

And actually I was thinking of a thread based off Space opera/romance.

Oh and don't worry about it...I think a lot of people have been suffering the loss of their mojo.

I have a post for Yeishia that's been a bear for me to tackle. I need to do it, but I'm putting a lot of pressure on myself to make it spectacular for her....its seriously crimping my writer's groove, that and this damned flu and work and the holiday-well my mojo has suffered a big setback from it all. It seems everything is going so fast. I haven't even gotten halfway on my Christmas shopping yet and it's just around the corner.

Last edited:
My gift to you...

I had chosen the concept of my gift with thoughtful care. I wanted him to receive the present of his hearts desire this christmas. With the magic of this realm he would receive such a gift.

The beautifully wrapped box contained an exquisite red rose with a single thorn. Also contained within the box also was a a hand written instruction.

I could not turn back time or corect past mistakes.The magic of the rose could however evoke a memory, a dream sequence, even provide the trappings for a sensual evening with a special someone. It could also bring forth an x-box, clothing, a new toy; pretty much any material thing big enough to hold between two hands.

It could bring people closer together if one truly believed in its power. It could heal the heart and soul.

It was a gift of promise...

"The desire of your heart resides within this special rose Veroe.

Close your eyes and gently press your thumb into the single thorn.

Whatever you desire in this moment is my gift to you.

May your christmas be blessed with love and hope.

Yeishia:rose:

Last edited:
a-dsc-7107-bw-frame-4.jpg

Life grants us people even in this technological age who touch our hearts in ways we could never imagine. So to you I give this Heart... To thank you for your presence in my life and that place in my heart that only a friend could touch. An offering of that same care and loving friendship in the coming years as long as life gives us time.

Blessed with a kiss as I leave this gift here for you Merry Christmas my dear Veroe.

I had chosen the concept of my gift with thoughtful care. I wanted him to receive the present of his hearts desire this christmas. With the magic of this realm he would receive such a gift.

The beautifully wrapped box contained an exquisite red rose with a single thorn. Also contained within the box also was a a hand written instruction.

I could not turn back time or corect past mistakes.The magic of the rose could however evoke a memory, a dream sequence, even provide the trappings for a sensual evening with a special someone. It could also bring forth an x-box, clothing, a new toy; pretty much any material thing big enough to hold between two hands.

It could bring people closer together if one truly believed in its power. It could heal the heart and soul.

It was a gift of promise...

"The desire of your heart resides within this special rose Veroe.

Close your eyes and gently press your thumb into the single thorn.

Whatever you desire in this moment is my gift to you.

May your christmas be blessed with love and hope.

Yeishia:rose:

a-dsc-7107-bw-frame-4.jpg

Life grants us people even in this technological age who touch our hearts in ways we could never imagine. So to you I give this Heart... To thank you for your presence in my life and that place in my heart that only a friend could touch. An offering of that same care and loving friendship in the coming years as long as life gives us time.

Blessed with a kiss as I leave this gift here for you Merry Christmas my dear Veroe.

I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends as these.:eek::)

Back