How to tell if a womans really having an orgasm?

The patient man...

skeleton-in-cobweb-covered-chair.png

Farming makes one patient. Mother Nature puts out if you wait.
 
Toes curl, pulse and breathing become more shallow and rapid, back tends to arch just as the convulsions kick in and the pelvic muscles grip your cock or finger in a vice-like grip.... is it getting hot in here or is it just me?
 
Toes curl, pulse and breathing become more shallow and rapid, back tends to arch just as the convulsions kick in and the pelvic muscles grip your cock or finger in a vice-like grip.... is it getting hot in here or is it just me?

It's just you ;)
 
Hi Sienna! :rose:

Glad you bumped this thread. Interesting reading my posts pre-Byron and other stuff.
#####

Another thing I forgot to mention in previous posts is twitching, sometimes a woman's entire body twitches after they come. Also breathing and voice changes.
 
Well I've been with the same woman for 20 years so based on that.

Oral-- usually when you feel the legs lock your head in like a vice grip and your ears could be ripped off with any attempt of withdrawal on your part, better orgasms nails might feel like they are going to actually penetrate your skull accompanied with the head in vice feeling. Body shakes a bit but you're oblivious to any sight or sounds because of the for mentioned position your in so there's no telling how that really went other than well, she's happy and your head and neck hurt.( put me in the hospital one time while bucking her legs while in this position, took her a while to cut loose again during oral after that day )

Fingers---.. her face turns flush and attempts to smash your fingers into a million pieces, usually accompanied by her hand or fingers on yours, so there isn't any escape from this torture chamber.

Fucking -- depends position but lets assume missionary .. face also turns flush, hands may go to your forearms which she will attempt to break off like she's in labor , because they seem to get this super human woman strength during these times, orgasms and labor, I swear they could lift a car if they tried..
however this one is a bit more fleeting because usually its announced before hand by the " Dont Stop" communication on her part, unbeknownst to her is the worst thing she could have said, because now, its your queue to cum as fast as you can LOL.. which hearing her say that usually invariable has that result quite often haha..

Hope this helps.. Good luck.
 
...
Fucking -- depends position but lets assume missionary .. face also turns flush, hands may go to your forearms which she will attempt to break off like she's in labor , because they seem to get this super human woman strength during these times, orgasms and labor, I swear they could lift a car if they tried..
however this one is a bit more fleeting because usually its announced before hand by the " Dont Stop" communication on her part, unbeknownst to her is the worst thing she could have said, because now, its your queue to cum as fast as you can LOL.. which hearing her say that usually invariable has that result quite often haha...
Hope this helps.. Good luck.
Mmm... I am surprised that in the missionary position if she is gently edging her orgasm to a climax that a passionate kiss, gentle lip biting and tongue play didn't develop ;) I always edge myself to a point where I can climax with him when he cums. And, how do you get amazingly longer lasting fucks? Bring him first with some oral or teasing hand and oral sex. Then bring him back to life by offering him to give you cunnilingus. I recommend the 69 position for that. Watch and feel his cock come back to life in your mouth and fingers whilst you feel his hungry tongue rasping against your aroused clitty ;) Happy orgasm :)
:kiss::rose:
Hi Sienna! :rose:
Glad you bumped this thread. Interesting reading my posts pre-Byron and other stuff.
#####
Another thing I forgot to mention in previous posts is twitching, sometimes a woman's entire body twitches after they come. Also breathing and voice changes.
Hi Noor my love :kiss::rose:
 
Last edited:
Flip a coin. Heads, she had an orgasm. Tails she's faking it. Best of three if you don't get the result you want. ;)
 
I've seen maybe three porn videos where I'm pretty sure the woman involved had an actual orgasm. In all cases, it was due to something involuntary she did - usually a random hand movement, or a specific fleeting facial expression or eye roll or something that wasn't 'porn actor orgasm face' at all. Of course, a really good actor could fake those things, but if so, it was convincing enough.
 
I was err, recently watching a "professional masseuse video" (obviously fake!) involving two women -- I wondered - how do you tell if the woman really is having an orgasm? :eek:

If her vaginal muscles are squeezing your dick, and she's experiencing a temporary loss of voluntary motor control, it's likely the orgasm is for real. Outside of having telepathic powers, that's the most reliable way to know.
 
Ask her - afterwards.

If you think her answer is a lie, you shouldn't be fucking her.
 
To quote a popular tee shirt, "A Woman's Place Is On Top". That way, she does the fucking, and is at least partially responsible for her own orgasm.
 
I think most women have faked it on occasion. I don't think there really is any way to tell for sure.
 
I'm kind of surprised that so many people aren't able to tell if they are giving a woman an orgasm. I can bring my woman to orgasm fairly easily. It's easiest by fingering her clit, and it's obvious to me when she climaxes. Her whole body starts convulsing and her hips start thrusting involuntarily. I usually give her one, wait about 5 minutes and give her another one. Then we have sex, and most of the time she comes again around the same time that I do. The big orgasmic clue to me is her body shuddering uncontrollably.
 
Last edited:
For some women, they have visible contractions on their pelvic and stomach muscles.
 
When I orgasm it feels as though everything is contracting and spasming fora few minutes and I flush across my breasts and neck. Not sure how you would not know when a woman was faking it, but then again I never have
 
Greetings from Mommabird,
I'm not sure of the situation, but I'd be willing to bet 6 months without an orgasm, that some of the women you are referring to are faking at least part of the time.
I'm a 58 year old woman who has been an avid kinksters since I was...for the sake of appropriateness, I'll say 18. And a sex-worker.
There's no way only a finger on the clit can make a woman cum repeatedly because of sensitivity and mechanics of the body.
Then again, women cum in many different ways...the little cums, maybe...but the truly satisfying, heart stopping cums, the ones that rock a woman's soul...maybe once in awhile, maybe there's that special woman...but commonly...I'd say someone really wants to please you. Those kinds of cums feel ok, but they aren't satisfying.
If you really want to make a woman happy, you need to use something wider than a finger, like a flat tongue.
I say, whoever that woman is or women are who want to please you so badly by squeezing out cums for you...it would be very painful for them to be honest with you, but if you gave her the space to truly tell you...if you freed her soul from so much sexual lying, she herself doesn't even know the truth anymore...then you would be satisfying a woman. And healing her too!

Please excuse me if I was inappropriate, or unkind. I meant to be helpful and informative.
Mommabird
 
but if you gave her the space to truly tell you...if you freed her soul from so much sexual lying, she herself doesn't even know the truth anymore...then you would be satisfying a woman. And healing her too!

Please excuse me if I was inappropriate, or unkind. I meant to be helpful and informative.
Mommabird

No apologies necessary. You said it well. I'm not sure I agree with your your saying that "There's no way only a finger on the clit can make a woman cum repeatedly because of sensitivity and mechanics of the body" unless you mean uninterrupted clit play, without giving the woman time to re-sensitize.

As for faking orgasms, I've done it but don't make a practice of it. Sometimes I'll do it to give my lover one last push over the edge, particularly when it's taken longer to get him over the edge than I care to spend. If they ask me afterwards, I might smile coyly and say, "What do you think?" and give him a kiss. That usually takes care of the awkwardness. It's like we're playing a game, and I'm telling him that my not orgasming was OK and that he shouldn't take it personally. I want to give him that orgasm, just like I want him to give me that orgasm, but we both realize that it usually doesn't work that way in real life, and we're OK with that.
 
I can honestly say that my woman does orgasm from a gentle massage of the clit with my finger. We use a female arousal gel, which gets her going and real wet. I am also rubbing her body and playing with her nipples at the same time, which also gets her going. Then after she orgasms, we'll wait several minutes and then I'll start again. She will usually come even quicker the second time. She has no reason to fake this routine every time. I know her body and I know when she is having an uncontrollable orgasm. On rare occasion, she'll tell me if it just isn't going to happen for her, and that's okay. We don't hold each other to expectations. Maybe not all women can orgasm from fingering, but mine does.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top