Sweet Blood

"I am sorry, but I honestly know nothing about the war between our kinds, until today, I doubted that your kind even existed... And I'm afraid I am unaware of what 'they say... Or do you mean... Oh, Alkairenes blood? I could not say, for I have... Never tasted..." Quentin began to draw closer to where Miana sat.

She cloaed her eyes as he stood behind her with his hands on her shpulders. "But I do wonder..." She lay her head back as his fingers moved along herck. She could feel his breath on her as he pulled her hair back His voice was so soft abd seductivw."But if you truly wish to know about vampires, I shall start from 'the begining'..."

She listened to the story, very different from what she had heard before. She listened, curious about his kind and who he was. She notived his lips almosy youvhing her neck, but his voice was so enchanying, she didnt care.

"Shall I continue?" She nodded smiling
 
Quentin's lips parted with a tremulous sigh. Miana's aquiescence was intoxicating, but he continued the story.

"Alone in the Darkness.
Caine hungered.
Alone in the Darkness.
Caine grew cold.
Alone in the Darkness.
Caine shed tears of blood.

Then there came unto him a sweet voice, a honeyed voice.

With words of succor, with Words of surcease.

A woman, dark and lovely, with eyes that pierced the Darkness came unto him." Quentin paused as he pressed his lips against Miana's neck in a kiss.

""I know your story, Caine of Nod."Spake she.

"You are hungry. Come! I have food.

You are cold. Come! I have clothes.

You are sad. Come! I have comfort."

"Who would comfort one so Cursed as I?

Who would clothe me?

Who would feed me?" Caine asked in suspicion.

"I am thy Father's first wife,

who disagreed with the One Above

Only to gain Freedom in Darkness.

I am Lilith.

Once, I was cold, and there was no warmth for me.

Once. I was hungry and there was no food for me.

Once, I was sad, and there was no comfort for me."Lilith replied.

She took him in,

she fed him.

She clothed him.

In her arms, Caine found comfort.

And in that comfort Caine cried once more until blood flowed from his eyes, only to be kissed away by Lilith's dark lips."

Quentin had interspered several more, soft, seductive kisses along Miana's throat while he told this part of the story. This section of the tale completed, he gave Miana another chance. "Would... You like to hear more?" He asked once more, hunger growing in his voice.
 
Miana's breath quickened as the kisses on her throat continued. She closed her eyed leaning back, turning her head slightly, exposing her throat even more to him. When he finished, her small hand touched his. "Would... You like to hear more?" He asked once more, hunger growing in his voice.

"Maybe, you could show me some things about yourself." She blushed as she turned to him, putting her lips near his so that they almost touched. "And your home and... bedroom?" Whem she mentioned his bedroom hwwe cheeks turned bright pink.
 
Quentin drew in a sharp breath and without a word scooped Miana up into his arms. His eyes were full of passionate hunger as he focused on a section of the wall beside them. The dark varnished wooden surface began to ripple, bubble and pop under his gaze until finally a gaping hole of inky darkness formed where the wooden pannels once were. Quentin, still holding Miana in his arms, ducked through the hole, and for a moment it seemed like they were standing in a place made up of nothingness, just the thick, inky blackness.

Then, Quentin took another step and they were standing in an opulently furnished bed room. The old bed like something out of a charles dickens novel. So old that it had heavy cloth curtains that could be drawn around it. Quentin carried Miana to the bed and laid her down upon it.
 
Miana wrapped her 0arms around his neck as he scooped her up. She looked up at him as he stared at the wall in front of him. Her head turned to look and she saw the wall changing, becoming a dark void where wood had been moments before. She closed her eyes nervously as he went through the hole. She smiled in his arms but felt a little scared.

When she opened her eyes again they were in what she assumed was his bedroom. It was beautiful and had old furniture from around the nineteenth century. She looked up at him as he laid her down. The matress was soft and comfortable. Her blood felt alive as she looked at him. He literally took her breath away
 
Quentin knelt upon the bed at Miana's feet as he began to undress her. He lifted her foot, cupping her heel in his hand as he slipped her dainty little shoes off and let them fall softly to the floor beside the bed, then caressed her right leg in his hands as he ran his fingers up until he found the hem of her sheer hose and slowly, sensually drew them free, following suit with her left.

With her silky smooth legs naked, he drew Miana's right foot into his lap and massaged it with firm and tender care, starting with her toes. He slowly worked upward until he reached her ankle and then switched feet, giving her left foot just as much attention. Only with this foot, he continued on past her ankle, along her calf as he drew her bare leg across his lap. He looked up into her eyes with growing hunger as his hands passed her knee and he began to kneed his fingers along her thigh.

Quentin parted his lips in a sigh exposing the points of his vampiric fangs as the fabric of Miana's dress slid free of her knee, pooling between her legs to conceal the nest of her sweet womanhood.

"May I kiss you here?" Quentin asked in a whisper, slowly lowering his head toward Miana's inner thigh while his right hand slid inward, bending her leg at the knee with his left and drawing it up into an inverted vee. His lips hovered so near to her inner thigh that his breath warmed her skin as his left hand rested upon her knee and his right hand gently kneeded higher up her inner thigh, a few inches more and his palm would rest against the mound of her hidden sex.
 
She stared up into his eyes as he removed her shoes and hose, gently but in a way that made her feel... Different. Something shed never felt before. "Mmmmmmmm..." She smiled peacefully as he massaged her feet and then slowly moved upward. For a moment her heart stopped as he stared into her eyes. Her small hand touched his face.

"May I kiss you here?" Quentin asked in a whisper. Miana simply nodded laying back on the bed. Soft moans escaped her mouth as he kissed her. Just his closeness made her feel longing.
 
Quentin smiled a darksome smile as Miana caressed his cheek, nodding her ascent to his request. As she layed her head back, relaxing under his ministrations, he moistened his lips with his tongue before placing them lightly upon the warm flesh of her inner thigh, drawing a moan from her.

He breathed in her scent and slowly slid his hand the last few inches upward to caress Miana's sex through her panties. The pads of his index and middle finger rested at the crown of her woman hood as his palm pressed gently upon her concealed labia as he held his breath, the press of his lips on her inner thigh growing firmer.

Quentin's lips parted with a lustful sigh as he rubbed the palm of his hand in a circular pattern against the heat of Miana's sex. The pads of his fingers massaging against the protective hood of her clit.
 
Miana gasped as he began to touch her. It was so gentle and wonderful. She trembled beneath his touch, crying out from the pleasure he was giving her. Her toes curled and she shut her eyes, her head falling back into the soft matress. Her back arched and a soft moan left her lips.
 
Quentin's fangs extended as he kissed Miana's trembling inner thigh and massaged her sex to the razors edge of release. He carefully drew the sharp points of his teeth lightly along her bare skin, drawing a shiver from her. His finger tips slipped beneath the fabric of her panties and drew them aside, exposing her sweet entrance to the heat of his breath as he turned his lips upon her. While the points of his fangs rested against her sex his lips parted and Quentin's tongue slithered past them to lathe along her slit.
 
Miana cried out softly as he rubbed her. Her hips lifted off of the bed and she closed her eyes. She didnt want him to ever stop. Her eyes popped open and grew wide as his lips pressed against her sex. She let out a sharp cry as his tongue slipped past her folds. "Oh God!" She was gasping on the bed as he pleasured her. Her entire body trembled at his touch.
 
Quentin felt the heat and power of Miana's sweet blood just below the surface of her skin. It filled her flesh, made her tender, welcoming vagina swell with burning life. His fangs itched to sink into her and release that sparking nectar, but he strugled to remain in control of his hunger. One taste of a fey creature and he would never be his own being, the old lore said. His will would be enslaved to the power of her say.

This was a very dangerous place for a creature like him to be, even one thrust of her hips and he would peirce her and not only would he cause her pain, which the human in him did not want, but he would lose all free will. Or was it all a lie? The old lore, there was no one alive who knew. His thoughts warred as he lustfully tasted her, making her tremble. It had to be true, why else had he not torn himself away from her sweet chalice. Maybe it wasn't just blood alone that a fey could enchant with. Maybe it wasn't something physical at all. Was it just being near one that enchanted? If so, he was already doomed...

But... He didn't care, he wouldn't stop until she made him, he had to drink of her, be it the sweet nectar of her orgasmic release, or the dark brooding crue of her innocent blood...

He tore away from her, gasping and shaking, what was he doing?! What was he thinking?! He was slipping to the darkest of desires! He looked at her amost fearfully as she groaned, no longer feeling his burning tongue upon her. He hid his face, his fangs from her confused, perhaps even frustrated eyes. "That look..." He groaned. "I can't give you what you want without taking from you as well..." His voice sounded tortured. Was he posessed by her will? He dare not think it. If he was, what would she make a beast like him do? How could he endure such sweet surrender of will?
 
Miana squirmed and cried out as his mouth was on her, until he suddenly pulled away. She sat up, eyes wide in confusion. He was hiding his face from her, and she didn't understand. She crawled towards him and touched his cheek concerned. "Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?"

"That look..." He groaned. "I can't give you what you want without taking from you as well..."

"It's fine. I want you to." She kissed him gently, nuzzling his neck. She noticed a knife on the bedside table and made a small cut on her hand. She raised her hand to his lips and smiled. "Here. It's okay. You can have some if you want."
 
"You... You're not afraid? But... You were before... I..." Once his eyes fell upon the line of blood he couldn't look away, entranced. He sniffed the air, and it felt like little tendrals of lust, hunger and need weaved through his mind. Her offer was irrefutable, and yet, he tried to resist. "I..." A drip of her blood fell from the palm of her hand and as it fell, he put his hand in its path. The heat of it burned through his resolve with far too much ease. He looked down into the palm of his pale hand, colored by her sweet blood and shook his head even as he lowered this mouth to that growing pool to lick it clean.

There was no sudden grip of control that decended upon him, nor was there the fear that his will was being given over to her, just the sweet warmth of her blood on his tongue, of course he'd never tasted any as sweet as hers, but it didn't seem to be posessing him the way he thought it would. It felt safe, it felt like home. He had no notion that thats how it would be to become bound to a fey. He sighed and tenderly sought her palm. His tongue drew carefully along the cut and closed the wound as if it had never been.

Strangely, the small taste he'd had seemed to satisfy him, he didn't understand how it could have, but he felt perfectly content, at least as far as his inhuman desires went. The lingering desire to make love to her was much, much stronger. He smiled in awe as he took her hand in his and began placing kisses up along her arm.
 
"You... You're not afraid? But... You were before... I..."

She shrugged. "I don't know. I... I just feel like I can trust you."

"I..." She watched as a drop of her blood fell onto his larger hand. His pale skin so contrasted with her dark blood. She smiled a little as he licked his hand. He seemed to enjoy the taste, and ahe felt glad he did. Niether knew that the bond worked both ways. As he was bound to her, so was she to him.

She closed her eyes as his tongue healed her wound, smiling as a warmth fell over her. As he kised her arm, she curled up against his chest, smiling up at him. Her small hand held his larger one and she felt at peace. She touched his cheek and kised him gently, happy and content. It was wonderful.
 
Miana's closeness aroused Quentin in a way he'd not felt since his embrace. Quite simply, the amount of concious will to bring the dead flesh to life again was more than most vampires, himself included usually had any desire or need for. There was almost an inherant gift for seduction upon turning even without the gifts bestowed by the change that brought them what they hungered for most without needing to proceed to such intimacies.

A throat was much easer to bare than anything else after all. But here Miana was, in his arms, naked and willing, and he... He was enflamed without the dedication of blood, just as he would have reacted in life. He found that he missed the feeling more than he would dare admit. He drew her into his lap, having her straddle him so that she could feel his arousal through his cloths and grinned. "You've awoken me to... Feelings... I havn't felt in a very long time..." He whispered in a slightly stilted way.
 
Miana smiled as he pulled her onto his lap, putting her knees on either side of his legs. She blushed a little as she felt him through his pants. "You've awoken me to... Feelings... I havn't felt in a very long time..." She kissed him happily before replying.

"You've awoken me to feelings I've never felt before." She began unbuttoning his shirt, revealing the hard,well deined muscles beneath, showing the strength of vampires. She kissed him deeply, knowing this as what she wanted.
 
Quentin casually ran his finger nails up and down along Miana's spine, seeking her mouth as she undid his shirt and bared his chest. She came the rest of the way into his kiss. His chest was like chisled marble, pale white with blue veins. The heat of her body was like a hearth fire to his cold, stony flesh. He laid her back and reached between their bodies to undo his pants, shedding them without breaking their kiss. He clung to her lips passionately even as he kicked the leg of his pants free of his foot.

Her body heat warmed him slowly, until he could touch her skin without making her shiver. He rose up, breaking their kiss, running his hands down Miana's body to her hips. He tilted his head to the side, parting his lips as he reached down to fondle the lips of her sex. By all the nights she felt like a furnace and he wanted to melt within her. He grasped himself, finding that he was exuding heat as well, not as much as she, but enough. He ran the head of his cock through the furrow of her slick labia and grinned, looking up into her eyes as he settled his head in at her center. Laying himself down against her he sunk slowly within her molten core and groaned as he was enveloped.
 
Mina started to tremble as he ran his fingers down her back, sending shivers down her spine. She closed her eyes as they kissed, touching his face with her small hand. Her other hand explores his upper body, touching his chest and squeezing his arms. She moaned quietly, wrapping her arms around his neck, enjoying every moment. She laid back with him on top of her, kissing him passionately.

Mina's eyes slowly opened as he sat up, pulling away, touching her as his hands glided over her skin. The vampire was beautiful and enchanting to her. Her legs moved further apart as his hand moved between her thighs, fondling her. Her hips rose up and she cried out quietly. Then she felt his manhood moving against her, and she bit her lip nervously. Her hands moved to his shoulders as he sank into her, covering her small body. Tears formed in her eyes as she felt her hymen tear, making her cry out in pain. It did not last long but there was still a dull throbbing and slight discomfort. She looked up at Quentin, her lips slightly parted, her eyes staring into his.
 
Quentin was moved beyond tears by Miana's innocence and grace in the moment. There was a strange sort of beauty even in her cry of pain at having her hymen torn through. He ached to comfort her, bring her through the pain and into the vast ocean of pleasure he knew he could give her. Caressing the nape of her neck in his hand he drew back and sunk into her again, murmuring of her beauty. He was in awe of her as she looked up into his eyes, trusting and sweet, and ever so natural. He felt a pang of shame that his heart was not racing for her. That his body was not warm and comforting like a lover's should be.
 
Miana closed her eyes, trembling beneath him as her body struggled to take him inside of her. Her breathing was becoming labored, and she clung to his strong body. She relaxed feeling his large hand carressing her gently, lovingly, in a way no one had touched her before. She breathed out as he slowly began to move inside of her. Everything felt so right at that moment. She thought about the other vampires at the auction, with cruel faces, wanting to use her to make them stronger and sate their lust. He was so different, gentle, making sure she was alright and trying to make it good for her. She smiled and kissed his lips gently, moving her hips with him.
 
Back
Top