Bedroom Games to Play

We do such a simple one:

I'm a Litster, she is not. But she likes it that I download classy erotic photos from here, and keep them in the front of our 'Kama Sutra' book. So I leave it to her to say, "Any new photos to show me, darling?" I always do. We talk about the positions, ones we know well and ones we might try. We talk about what the couple are doing to each other. Gradually I'm broadening the selection, adding 'heat' to classy. One of a supremely handsome dude with a totally gorgeous smile, six pack, and I guess nine inches. She says, "Wow delicious! But I don't want that in me! Yours is QUITE enough!" I like that.

I've thrown in a very handsome mfm: she's riding one guy's face while the other dude is simply in front of them feeling and kissing her tits. ... she was less shocked than I expected ... ;)

We do such a simple one:

I'm a Litster, she is not. But she likes it that I download classy erotic photos from here, and keep them in the front of our 'Kama Sutra' book. So I leave it to her to say, "Any new photos to show me, darling?" I always do. We talk about the positions, ones we know well and ones we might try. We talk about what the couple are doing to each other. Gradually I'm broadening the selection, adding 'heat' to classy. One of a supremely handsome dude with a totally gorgeous smile, six pack, and I guess nine inches. She says, "Wow delicious! But I don't want that in me! Yours is QUITE enough!" I like that.

I've thrown in a very handsome mfm: she's riding one guy's face while the other dude is simply in front of them feeling and kissing her tits. ... she was less shocked than I expected ... ;)

Wow, I need to get my husband into Lit...he needs a little advice from this thread....lol

Actually, he is just fine the way he is...we both help each other in ways to keep the sparks alive, trying new things, saying things that seem like jokes and seeing the reaction from our partners....if its a go or no go...

I like to tell him what I like, even though sometimes its not easy, I still tell him....and I listen to him when he wants to try something. It works both ways.

Here's a few go-to moves I use as ice-breakers:
- Create an erotic story together. Like imaginary role-playing. You can take turns line by line or part by part. Just so long as you're both contributing (and getting close while talking ;)
- Try a guessing game where you both have to guess the "hottest" "firsts" "worst" etc...
- "don't touch" games where you can't touch (in any way) certain sensitive areas. Basically desire and tension building tools.
- my favorite: "contact" games. Lock eyes. No words. Take each other's clothes off without losing eye contact or saying a word. Spend a minute or so at each "base" - take turns - without losing eye contact or saying anything. Missionary with full eye contact and no words. (not so much about "fun" as "intensity" and intimacy - but laughing and levity are encouraged and can greatly enhance the bond).

I have many new games to add to my list....one of which is using ice cubes in the room, getting coupons lol and why not order a few toys to spice up the relationship :)

Those are just a few, there are more to add later...

Any idea how to encourage a not so adventurous partner to partake in some of these games?

Back