Shemale story

Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Posts
21
Joined this site for a bit of fun this week and have been reading the stories a lot,as expected they can get you very hot.
Am away with work,so hit the bar a bit last night ,went back to my room and started browsing the escorts.
Saw this Brazilian shemale 2 miles from the hotel,was 11:30 so rang her up and she said she was working til 12.
Dashed over and found the apartment,she opened the door wearing tight jeans as requested and my jaw dropped.
What a stunner,I had a good buzz on and she knew I was frisky,paid for 45 minutes and said I wanted the pornstar event.
Hands down the most feminine face and amazing body,no scars for the implants just perfect blonde hair.
The nerves were long gone with the help of the booze,I stripped to my jocks and she went to slip into a see through gown thingy.

Immediately as she came into the room I was rock hard,she flipped me over and started to rub oil on my back for a massage,gently rubbing my ass and balls.
I nearly came then and there it was so erotic,I turned over and pulled off her shorts,her cock was huge and cut so neatly.

I just went for it started sucking her off big time,shoved a finger in her hole and she started wanking me off.

We had a drink or two in between,chatted touched eachother and laughed it was cool.

She was not too keen on me performing anal but rather her doing it,she lubed my ass and put that huge thing into me,it hurt for a long time and was not as fun for starters but I got into the pain and buzzed off it.

My turn,I had her facing me and I went deep into her,we fucked for a long time or what seemed like it.

She then pushed me on my back and began to fuck me,this time it felt different until I copped she was not wearing a rubber,I was pissed and just went with it.

She fucked me hard and came outside me on my ass,I then returned the favor and wanked on her big tits.

We laughed and hugged after,I said how about you golden shower me as a joke,sure enough she was game and in we went to the shower,she started jerking off a bit then pissed all over my cock and rubbed our two dicks together.

I must have stayed well over the hour,went home cracked a beer and sat on the balcony with a big smile.

Woke up today and been thinking about her all day,if funds permit I will be round two tonight but my ass is a little stretched as she went to town on me.

I am addicted to shemales lol
 
Back
Top