Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?

Shy I am

Hello ladies! I'm a shy bicurious female and very socially awkward I hate to admit. Never been with a woman other than feeling her chest. I've known from a very young age that I liked women more or preferred women but scared to approach and talk to family about my situation. I'm 35 and want to be happy with that special someone but I'm a bit frightened to even post this given that someone I know may find out. Aaahh so here goes.

Hello ladies! I'm a shy bicurious female and very socially awkward I hate to admit. Never been with a woman other than feeling her chest. I've known from a very young age that I liked women more or preferred women but scared to approach and talk to family about my situation. I'm 35 and want to be happy with that special someone but I'm a bit frightened to even post this given that someone I know may find out. Aaahh so here goes.
RenataAshe tried to message you but you have your messages turned off. Would love to chat with you.

Well hi there Renata!! Don't be shy sweetie, say whatever comes to mind. The great thing about Lit is we all accept you!! You can be as naughty as you want safely behind your keyboard ;)

Welcome and enjoy lit. :)

I would loveto talk with you :devil:

I'm not shy :3 just spend too much time in the playground haha :devil:

Not shy, just not online a lot. If you PM me, I will connect when I can!

A

Back