Is it a bad thing if a girl gets too wet during sex?

The wetter the better. If you need to put some towels on the bed - that's fine too.
 
When I was 19 I fooled around with a guy who totally made me have a complex for ages about how wet I get. I was wearing nylons under a skirt and we had been fooling around. He reached up my skirt and pulled his hand back in disgust because I was so wet I had soaked through my panties and nylons and was a slick, turned on mess. I had always thought that wet = good but that was enough to make me think that maybe it wasn't such a good thing. He just said he had never had a girl get so wet and then asked if there was something wrong with me. Fortunately I had a few lovers later that made me feel less embarrassed but it wasn't until much later I finally found someone who makes me feel like my ample wetness is an amazingly sexy thing.


i have had this too. But he also laughed at how wet I got too; not in a good way either he was literally laughing at me.

Domesticity I am happy that since then your wetness is appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Wetter is better. I love the surprise when we are just getting started and my first finger strokes find a pussy ready to fuck!

The only down side that I can think of is that someone will have to sleep on the "wet spot".
 
The wetter the better. If you need to put some towels on the bed - that's fine too.

My thoughts exactly.

Few things turn me on more than physical evidence of my lover's (continued, increasing, even gushing) arousal.
 
Never had it in real life, but I saw a videos where a girl would literally leak thick clear juices, as she fucked her pussy with a vibe.

*drool*.......

so sexy...:cattail:

So if any of you girls still are ashamed of such things - don't be. Most men would literally die to make you theirs.;)
 
Last edited:
Is there such a thing as too much wetness? Well, have you ever been white water rafting? There are different ratings for the rapids. Some people like the calmer rapids while others like the torrent of the mightiest rapids.

My guess is, some folks like more wetness while others prefer less. That doesn't mean a lot of wetness is a bad thing at all. It is just a characteristic and all you need is the right partner.

Oh, let me introduce myself. I'm Aquaman...
 
My thoughts exactly.

Few things turn me on more than physical evidence of my lover's (continued, increasing, even gushing) arousal.

Never had it in real life, but I saw a videos where a girl would literally leak thick clear juices, as she fucked her pussy with a vibe.

*drool*.......

so sexy...:cattail:

So if any of you girls still are ashamed of such things - don't be. Most men would literally die to make you theirs.;)

I don't quite reach that sort of fetish level with this, but I would say that it feels validating the way (I would imagine) an erection might be for some.

Personally, wetter makes insertion easier and for me more comfortable. Some require more friction, but it's easier to towell off then add lube.

The flip side is probably worth a mention. Lack of natural lubrication does happen. That can be just biology, medications, changes with age. Not to be taken as not aroused (necessarily) or not attractive. Add lube and enjoy.
 
When I was 19 I fooled around with a guy who totally made me have a complex for ages about how wet I get. I was wearing nylons under a skirt and we had been fooling around. He reached up my skirt and pulled his hand back in disgust because I was so wet I had soaked through my panties and nylons and was a slick, turned on mess. I had always thought that wet = good but that was enough to make me think that maybe it wasn't such a good thing. He just said he had never had a girl get so wet and then asked if there was something wrong with me. Fortunately I had a few lovers later that made me feel less embarrassed but it wasn't until much later I finally found someone who makes me feel like my ample wetness is an amazingly sexy thing.

While still in college, I remember getting so wet just being with my husband that I could soak through panties and shorts. He never complained about it. It was a compliment to him. Later, I have gotten so wet that I was too wet for good sex, I just wiped with a kleenex and everything was fine.

To someone else's question, I have made love with panties on, but I don't like the sensation of the leg hole pushing him sideways. My husband has told me he doesn't like the leg elastic rubbing against him as he moves in and out.
 
As someone who has had to live with being "too wet", here's what I can say.
Some guys are major assholes about it, and those guys are pretty much just assholes in general. Most guys will get turned on by how wet you are, not frustrated by the lack of friction. Also, it's okay if a guy doesn't cum through intercourse - or for that matter cum through a single encounter.
Getting too wet has other pragmatic problems, like making your underwear budget out of control - but try to enjoy how your body responds to this.
 
So far every guy I've been with took me getting wet easily as a compliment for their ability to turn me on. I usually only select partners I feel very comfortable with, guys that - as an example - aren't weirded out by how often I laugh during sex. Under such circumstances (lack of an inhibition treshold) I very much enjoy letting him see how aroused he made me.
 
Not even a lil....I love all aspects of the body. That including many others are major turn-ons for me.
 
Never too wet !

I can't imagine anyone thinking that a girl can get "too wet" during sex. For crying out loud, that's part of what we're trying to achieve isn't it? Is there nothing better than being wet from ear to ear when orally pleasuring a woman and I've never had "too little friction" to get off?

Wait till the critics and their wives, significant others, or lovers age (and hit menopause) and we'll see if they're pining for those days when it was...ahem..."too wet".

BTW, this alleged "problem" isn't just unique to women. I lubricate so heavily, and emit so much precum when aroused, that I've had lovers, both women and men, think I've ejaculated when I haven't yet. Kissing, petting, and even images or sexy talk can elicit this response.

This can be a little embarrassing when I get aroused in public and the "wet spot" soaks through my underpants and shows through my outer garments. In the past, and when we were younger and a little more adventurous, my wife took pleasure in exploiting this by by rubbing my genitals or thigh with her foot when sitting across from me at a table. Or, she'd just caress me with her hand when sitting side by side at a table, in a theater, or at a concert. She was amused at the visual proof of her effect on me.

Even today, with us officially "senior citizens", I can lay in bed waiting for her to complete her bedtime ablutions and get wet just thinking about being intimate with her. She'll climb into bed, realize my wet state, and immediately know that I've been thinking about sex. (After all, isn't that allegedly all men think about?) Upon reaching into my shorts and finding me wet and slippery, she always exclaims her pleasure at still being able to do that to me.

BTW, emitting a copious amount of penile lubrication is a godsend when you have a post-menopausal wife and though we still sometimes use artificial lubricants we really don't need it. (Depending of course on the activity or "kink" in which we're engaging.)
 
Last edited:
Wetness

As a guy who loves a lover's wetness, in so many ways, it is sad and surprising that some men do not. And it is awful anyone would embarrass or laugh at a woman for her so so sexy wetness.
 
So I get this thread hasn't been posted on for a while, sorry for the randomness.
I just want to say that I'm not sure that it *is* actually possible for a woman to be too wet.
 
Dollie

I still get ridiculously wet despite having had a hysterectomy, ovariectomy . I just count my lucky stars that I do and keep a towel handy during sex. My hubby gets a kick out of how wet I get. How can your partner not see this as a huge compliment?
Yes even at my age this is me. ^^^^^
Since 1970 I've been a bottomless pit, but a tight bottomless pit. Without being wet most couldn't get it in.
As women age they shrink and get dry. This and just loosing interest means women my age no longer enjoy or have sex.

With the help of my sensitive boobs to play with, I get almost instantly wet and remain that way. Adding semen to the mix seems to make it better. No one has complained about me being too wet.
 
Dry

Wife use to get so wet now we need lubrication she lacks luster
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top